Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

It's quiet (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Ripper lunged toward Raio again ready to try clawing and biting again, he was moving faster this time, twisting his head from side to side to keep an eye on Mercer so he would be able to dodge away from the blade. Rippers tail moved and pulsed rapidly as he moved around in quick circles close to his legs aiming if nothing else to keep him off balance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Spiderboy was knocked back, skidding across the ground a few metres before rolling back, up to his feet. A little groggy really. He shook his head, glancing around. A line of webbing shot from each gauntlet, gripping the floor. Spiderboy quickly took a few steps backwards, putting pressure on the webbing, only standing in place by his own determination to not be fired forward yet. But he was seconds later, catapulting himself towards Raio, whom he fired a few web-ombs in mind flight, then turning so he may fly into him with a kick to the chest.

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:54 pm

The fools, the had no idea...They had no clue how much Mercer was enjoying this. Finally, that heat, that anticipation that Raio was trained to love...he was living it. The high-stakes, it was like a sweet euphoria to him. After catching his blade, he pointed it down in a slanted position and then spoke a few words before sling through each web-omb with precise accuracy, causing them to slice into pieces before impact even registered and they were able to explode.

"Tri-blade slice!"

The signature move meant what it said, he cut them so fast it was as if 3 seperate sword movements had been made at the same time and not only that, after performing the maneuver he spun his blade and jabbed it into the ground in front of the little companion. The blade was unbreakable and he had lodged it hard into he floor in Bjorn's path, so depending at how hard he planned on diving at Mercer's feet would depend on how much damage he would take from something immovable. However, right after jabbing his sword into the ground Rai took the brunt of Spider-Boy's hit and went flying back a few feet, but spread out his limbs slowing his rate of movement enough for him to land after a few feet and s he landed in a knelt position he summoned for his weapon to come to him with an open palm.

"Hahaha, yes! You are worthy mortal...Amazing, you and the little beast were able to avoid my stroke...Maybe, just maybe, this could be the day I ascend after all."

Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Bjorn saw the blade and closed his teeth around it to stop his movement. He flicked his tail around to throw himself off and rolled up he had a small cut along his cheeks where his jaws met. Bjorn licked the blood off and dug into the ground, he tunneled quickly disappearing into the ground and began moving toward Mercer's new location. His plan was to burst up from behind him after going six feet deep to make sure the blade wouldn't reach him in the ground. If he managed to get behind the two legged thing he had a good chance to bite down on something important. Currently though he was stuck burrowing he was beneath him now with six feet of dirt separating them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

"Look, whatever your name is... I'm not looking for a fight, certainly not for a fight to the death. ...how about I stay out your way, and you stay out of ours?"

Spiderboy trying to play peacemaker whilst they were seemingly at a stalemate. Doubtful it would work though.

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 pm

After RIpper avoided collision Mercer summoned his weapon back to his palm, catching the rotating blade by it's handle as it flew through the air.

"Oh human....You thought this was too the death. Oh how I wish I could stain my blade with some honorable blood, that way I could finally reach ascension and leave this plane of existence, but no, I can only slay thee if you agree to a duel. The little whelp, however, is a different story."

As Rai spoke, he took stance; a low one with legs spread apart and the katana held over head, pointed horizontally with one hand, prepared himself for another attack.

"My name is Raio Yuske, but your people take to calling me Mercer after I was paid to take care of some of your race causing others problem. You see I cared not for the money, but for the battle. I must slay honorable opponents to reach god-hood and that is why I'm going to keep fighting until you accept my proposal. I'm hoping once I have your head I can finally be accepted by my father."

Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:30 pm

(edited as I realized ripper was under ground)

Ripper tunneled up and leapt from the ground aiming for the back of Mercer's neck. If he hit he would bite down and use his claws to attack the spine. Ripper was growing he could feel himself changing under the shell. This man was good for Ripper the combat experience has him growing quickly.

Last edited by Crypt Master on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 pm

"You want my head? Not for sale dude... I like it just the way it is, and where it is too. Walk away peacefully, or expect to be locked up. It's your call chuckles"

Sorry if it seems Spiderboy is acting cowardly, but come on... he likes his head, why ruin that, huh?

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm

"Walking away was never an option for me."

As Mercer spoke, he felt the vibrations in the ground and lunged upward, drawing his sheath and holding it in front of the creature as it attempted to bite him. The magic behind the sheath held the monster back, as the fangs collided with it, but it was a powerful little beast. However, there was little chance it would avoid his next blow.

"Sadly, your refusal has cost your little friend his life...pity."

With that Raio, went to jab his blade into the little monster. Luckily, there was a split second hesitation because he had to flip his reverse blade sword to the other side for a kill blow. Otherwise, at that close a range...There would've been no avoiding a killing strike, however, a mortal wound would still be dealt if something did not top Merc's 100 mph swing.

Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 am

Ripper saw the sheath rise up and caught on it with his tail throwing himself away he wouldn't completely avoid the strike but the little speech he gave made it a lot easier. Hesitation was something speech caused and it could be exploited, Bjorn's tail would bleed from the cut but he was a creature born to fight it wouldn't come close to stopping him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 am

Spiderboy would quickly shoot forth two web-ombs, looking to hinder the vision of Raio if it be just for a few moments so that Ripper may retreat... hopefully.

"Rip', get back. Now"

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:29 pm

"So you were able to dodge that? Amazing? Maybe you're a worthy little creature afterall."

Mercer then prepared to fire a barrage of chi waves at the monster, but ended up having to dodge Spiderboys web-ball instead and then rotated his blade like a fan, shredding apart the other.

"you on the other hand, coward, are becoming a real problem!"

Raio then dashed at SB, closing distance very quickly and made four vertical slices at the teen. Luckily for him, he hadn't accepted the challenge, so even if a hit landed it would be with the dull end of his blade.

Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:42 am

Ripper looked at Raio and said "i don't want to play any more I'm not big enough to be a good challenge for you and I'm muddying your honor, if you wait a few weeks I should be big enough to be a better challenge." Ripper turned toward his tail and rubbed the cut a moment before he licked the wound. One of his eyes on Raio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 am

"You'd be surprised how often I get called a prob-"

Spiderboy had to stop mid speech as Raio had darted towards him. Spiderboy leapt back at each swipe, managing to avoid. But the last one got so close, that Spiderboy ended up falling over himself, falling backwards onto the ground back first with a thud. No problem, web-ombs! Though when he fired them, he came to an alarming conclusion. He was out of webbing. A cheeky smile, Spiderboy decided to go the comical route.

"You know, I usually expect dinner first..."

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:59 am

Spiderboy avoided each one of his swings, impossible.. For a mere human, but obviously this boy had a supernatural ability. Mercer stopped with his blade pointed at the boy with one hand and then heard Ripper's words. Ah, so this beast's transformation took only but a few weeks. Then that's when Mercer would destroy the creature...That's when it would be most of a challenge and therefore worthy, and once it's blood stained his weapon...Maybe, just maybe he could ascend to Godhood. As for this other baffoon, he hadn't accepted the challenge and thus Rai couldn't kill him. It was a waste of time to battle him then for more than target practice, but Raio had more pressing matters to attend to.

"Alright then, namaste, thank you for the warm-up...It was very, invigorating. Little monster I will be back for your life in a few weeks, make sure to grow strong...He will not be able to save you next time."

As Mercer said namaste, a phrase meaning I salute the light within you; basically acknowledging both of them as worthy enough opponents. He sheathed his katana and bent over, bowing to Spider-boy who was sitting on the ground in front of him and then turned to Bjorn before slowly taking his leave...Although, he had to be fair to the human and warn him of one thing first.

"Human, if you were smart though. You would kill that thing now, before it grows, not doing so puts your entire world in future peril."

And that was it, Raio felt like he had almost done a good deed today...Sparing the mortals and warning the human world of the ragnarok that was upon it. It was almost as if he really cared...Bleh, with that kind of attitude he might as well be one of them, never again.

Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Bjorn said to Mercer, "the longer you give me the larger and stronger I get. I will make sure I'm worthy of your time." Bjorn crawled to spider boy to rest his tail so it would heal. He looked up and said "my second shape is coming soon. By the third the hunt can start it'll be such fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:53 pm

"If that guy is right, Ripper... when you get bigger, and badder... I'll have to terminate you"

Spiderboy said as he scratched the back of his head for a few moments before dropping his arm by his side as he sat there on the ground. A faint smile, he decided to speak once more with a heavy sigh following.

"...sorry"

Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Ripper smiled at spider boy and said happily "I've seen you fight. You'll be no threat." Ripper seemed like he was just giving him information. Ripper flicked his claws a little as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 pm

"Oh boy, thanks... listen, Ripper. I'm a little low on te webbing stuff, so. I'm going to go get some more, catch up with you later.. who knows? Maybe you'll of grown... good luck Rip', stay safe"

And with that, a triumphant stance as Spiderboy leapt to his feet, looking to shoot out a line of webbing to the nearest lamppost. But of course, he was empty so, nothing actually happened.

"Erm, whatever..."

Spiderboy would quickly walk off now, turning to running once he had got a decent distance away from Ripper.

Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Ripper moved back into his burrow and dug toward the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   

Back to top Go down

It's quiet (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2