Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Hanging in her apartment,Jinx was quietly storing her bought groceries as usual and with proper order,she then opened up the fridge to grab a glass of water by this sunny day she surely had to do something fun but it was always turning wrong by her own bad luck or thats what she tought.Deciding to take a visit at the new carnival that had cmae in the city,Jinx exited her house and went down the stairs to leave the area,once outisde she looked around with the pinky eyes blinking from the strong sunrays so much for the heat this is too much she complained with none around to hear her.

Stepping on the street she stared over the place trying to know where this fun Fair was exactly,she didnt really felt like talking to anyone of these humans but somehow had nno choice right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:59 pm

And if Jinx panned over to her left, she would see a hole burst through one of the nearby buildings. Rolling along the street was none other than Spiderboy. He got up to all fours, looking down at the ground as he coughed rather loudly. From the hole in the wall now stepped Mammoth. a well known HIVE student. If he still is, Spiderboy didn't know, nor did he care right now. Mammoth ran at Spiderboy now, leaping up as he prepped for an axe handle. Spiderboy rolled out the way, and Mammoth's fists slammed into the floor, cracking it a little. Spiderboy was back up to his feet now, with Mammoth running at him. Spiderboy back tracked a little, running backwards as Mammoth advanged, shooting a few Web-ombs in the direction of Mammoth, who just punched through them with his incredible strength. Spiderboy leapt towards Mammoth now, kicking him in the chest and back flipping away. Mammoth was knocked back several feet, not down though. Spiderboy landed the back flip perfectly, then shooting a line of webbing that wrapped around Mammoth's arm. Mammoth grabbed hold of the webbing with both hands, beginning to spin Spiderboy round like he was doing Discus at the Olympics. The webbing finally snapped, hurling Spiderboy high into the air. He hit a building with a loud thud. He stuck on it though, not falling. Ahh, perks of being like a Spider.

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Just has this had happened with the peoples running around for theirs lives to be safe,the pinky haired girl head observed the scene from an alley since she couldnt really just show up yet quite hoping none of the fighters had seen herMammoth...?! Jinx tought not knowing why he was actually trying to damage the streets space still wasnt hanging with any of them anymore reffering to the Hive and such she was a lone worker but she still had to do something.

Looking at the direction where Spiderboy had crashed torught with few rocks falling down from this building,Jinx eyes perceived a kid that was looking up instead on moving out of the way since of his frightened expression,she had no choice then here goes she sighed quietly and came out of her hiding place.With several quick jump she landed on the ground and shooted a pink blast on the rock to split it apart and took this child away by the arms even tough Mammoth was near,she kept moving with this kid to a safer spot.

Jinx - Looks like you're out of luck -
Randi McJewel - No i dont like it...i love it! - Rarity
Kimberly - Like fragile ice anger passes away in time - Ice Spirit
Kanji - Learn to get in touch with the fire within yourself - Fire Sorceress
Lorelei - I hope i can be of use,the name's Lorelei - Layer
-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Haze -Why so surprised,Woof - HailTech
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Kyle looked out of the dentist window Why do I have to go with dad to the dentist? *sigh* I should of brought a book or something to keep me entertained something to keep her entertained appeared in the form of Spiderboy hitting the wall next to the window he was looking out of, he looked at Mammoth, faked needing the toilet, ran outside and started shooting at Mammoth.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:32 pm

"Jinx?"

Mammoth had said, scratching the back of his head as he just saw a figure some distance away with pink hair. He didn't have much time to think as Spiderboy zipped towards him on a line of webbing, kicking Mammoth away before swinging up into the sky. Mammoth stumbled back from the hit, falling backwards. Free falling, Spiderboy descended from above to fall down on the chest of Mammoth with his two feet. A grunt, Mammoth backhanded Spiderboy off him, sending the twerp into a car. Slumped against it, Spiderboy found Mammoth charge at him again. Spiderboy ran towards him, sliding beneath Mammoth who had trouble stopping. Two lines of webbing now wrapped around the waist of Mammoth as Spiderboy threw him up into the air. Yelling from Mammoth, he went up high, crashing down from the sky into the middle of the road. Angry, he slowly got to his feet and darted at Spiderboy again. He threw a few fists that Spiderboy dodged with relative ease, but a headbutt? He wasn't expecting that. As such, Spiderboy fell back, a little dazed as he shook his head. Mammoth had now picked up a car, holding it high above his head as he prepped to squish the bug.

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Her head turned back to the battlefield as she gave the kid to his respective parents and rushed over the area again,standing atlteast 3 meter away from the two of thme, she rised her pink beam over her hands and formed a combined laser attack to the car sending it away from Mammoth's hands before it could touch the hero.

what do you think youre doing?! Jinx demanded standing in defensive yeah she had truly changed but she still could do what she wanted and right now it was knowing the problem that one of her old teammates had in destroying the area and her day where she wanted to know where this carnival was.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Kyle, taking advantage of the fact that he was ignored, got an insect killer from a nearby store, snuck up behind him and sprayed it in his face.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Mammoth had to dart to one side for a moment, avoiding shots from Kyle. Then, he spoke.

"Bug boy had Titan phone thing, he an enemy. You deal with him!"

Spiderboy remained on the ground. He had been laying flat on his back, arms folded as he looked up, watching and listening as Jinx and Mammoth spoke. He decided to join in, talking to Jinx.

"Please tell me your power doesn't turn you into a hairy dude... I'd be so disappointed"

Having sensed imminent danger, Spiderboy leapt up to his feet, kicking low to sweep the feet of Kyle.

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Reacting by what she heard,the pinky haired girl growled lowly ennemy look at you turning the area upside down Jinx retorted and added her next speech to Spiderboy it wasnt really funny not really knowing what to say she still responded no it doesnt she argued getting quite annoyed this event was ruining her day.

She looked at Kyle who had just tryed to blind Mammoth with an insect spray which was really useless especially when she was talking to the old HIVE member youre kidding right,you can find better? she asked non-chalantly to Kyle as he was tripped by Spiderboy

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:18 pm

(OOC: Why the hell did he trip Kyle)

Kyle yelled in suprise as he was tripped by Spiderboy, he grunted in annoyance at Jinx mocking him It was the best I could do with 2 dollars he got up and fired 5 more bullets at Mammoth.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:49 pm

OOC: Insect Killer... find me a bug that likes it. Oh, and that he is listed as 'evil'. Evil is bad.

Mammoth put his hands up to just absorb the damage. As the shots hit he grunted, bearing through the pain. Mammoth moved towards Kyle with an angry flurry of fists. Spiderboy just stood there, scratching the back of his head as he looked on. Then he looked towards Jinx.

"Boyfriend?"

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:03 pm

(OOC: Yeah but he`s not wearing his Grim reaper costume, so Spider boy doesn`t know he`s a villian)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:43 pm

It sounded hard to believe but this Kyle dude was really getting annoying especially when he had used a puny spray can on a big guy,seems like Mammoth had changed of target instead of taking on Spiderboy.Suddenly aware of his glance Jinx expression showed true disgust ewwww not a chance she responded these boys were they here to protect the place or just to fool around like clowns and looked over Kyle and Mammoth.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Amaggad wrote:
[font=Georgia]OOC: Insect Killer... find me a bug that likes it.

Spiderboy would chuckle before shooting two web lines towards Mammoth. They wrapped around his ankles, tripping him up as Spiderboy now pulled him back closer.

"Any chance that there is a police station around here?"

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Well maybe not anymore,she stared quickly over Mammoth who was covered into web shots against the legs she felt little bit uneasy about taking down the car he would have used on the hero but the girl had changed of side trought her life so why would she feel bothered right away.Just has he was being pulled away from Kyle,she peeked back at Spiderboy since he was speaking to Jinx eh yeah just that way she gestured her finger on the left path of the street area and somehow decided to show him the way by walking over where she had pointed at.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 am

"Thanks, and uh... have a nice day..."

Spiderboy would say as he began to drag Mammoth via the webbing along the street, making his way towards the police station. It was difficult, Mammoth was a big guy. Spiderboy even considered asking him to walk there, but no. He pulled him along, one of the down sides of being a hero; carrying villains. If only he could fly.

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:33 pm

(Yeah, go ahead, skip me, I`m not even here)

Kyle, satisfied that his work was done, well, he didn`t do much but it didn`t matter, he walked back into the dentists office and sat next to his father What took you so long? nothing
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:12 pm

She stopped walking just as he and Kyle left her sight one thing came in her mind GAH the carnival Jinx remembered she had no idea where it was and no one to ask about it,she huffed really wanting to go there and have fun instead of letting her day fade away with nothing to do.

Running off forwards she entered the police station hoping that Spiderboy was still in there dont mind me again but where's the carnival the kitty eyed girl asked with a urgent tone.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm

"It's not too far away..."

The voice of Spiderboy who had taken a seat off to one side, a quick rest after dragging the big guy here. That was a battle in itself. He had his hands resting on the back of his head, looking over at Jinx now. A small smile spread across his face, he knew the carnival wasn't far away. Doesn't mean he knows where exactly though...

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm

that wasnt really given her the true direction of it but whatever fine ill find by myself..again she mumbled and left the police station all alone again still maybe someone would actually ocme up and tell her the real location of this carnival well before it could end.Jinx kept walking till somebody who didnt looked too much suspicious that way she could ask the random person or kind of.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Well... that was odd. Spiderboy decided to head on outside, quickly catching up to Jinx.

"Hey... not a fan of small talk, huh? ...Mammoth attacked me there, I know where it is. Can show you, if you want..."

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 pm

she stopped and turned at him quite knowing he would come by all the way to her i just want to have fun there and sure i dont mind some guide the girl responded finally gaining help and beside she had made her part in taking care of Mammoth out there in the streets so why would she refuse when he havent did on the moment Jinx had showed up earlier with that weird other dude named Kyle.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:52 am

"Right... give me a few seconds"

Spiderboy looked up at one of the taller buildings around. He shot a web towards it that clinged onto the side.. Spiderboy now zipped over towards it, climbing up from the wall to get up on the roof. He had a vantage point, the carnival wasn't too far away. A direction would set them on the right path, it would suck to move away from it. Ha! There it is! Spiderboy zipped back over towards Jinx, leaping from lamppost to lamppost to get to her her, dropping down in front of her.

"This way..."

Spiderboy said with a smile, pointing behind the Police Station; it was most certainly that way. Jinx can lead the way he thought, she seems to be one of those 'take charge' types.

Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 pm

As she was found to patiently wait for him to get back down,she had been staring around well for somes seconds.Looking back at him with silence and to where he just had shown with his finger she could figure out that he wasnt much of the guide type but oh well lets go Jinx said already walking to where the carnival location was.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 pm

"So, got a name at all? I'm guessing you won't want me giving you a nickname, Pinky"

Spiderboy said with a light smile as he followed Jinx. His arms resting on the back of his head as he strolled along. Moments peace was just the thing he was after.

PostSubject: Re: Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)   

Back to top Go down

Fading fun from the Danger(Amaggad then open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next