Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 am

Tobias have seeing this huge roller coaster he was uneasy to go near it let alone ride it. Though trying his best to cover his weariness of the ride, he simply with regret waved good-bye to Bow as her friend and her went to ride the crazy contraption most people thought to be "fun". His look lingering he waits there, not much left to do other then wait, he grew bored and wondered what he could do for fun while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 am

Bow ran off with Ray but turned her head as she was going with a look of worry on her face. She tried to wave Tobias to come with them, but seeing him just standing there, she faced the roller coaster and kept running. As they came up to the alley, Bow got a little wary, but she was sure they'd make it out just fine. Bow turned to face Ray as they crept through the alley, Bow had her guard up.

Maybe we should keep running? It's probably just a mouse anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Just as she was ready to walk off for a snack,Jinx could feel the sudden wind blow and shoulder tap touch her well same goes for the familiar voice,she quietly turned one eye on the side quickly sighting a reddish glove who had poke her shoulder. W-Wallace she tought and turned to Kid Flash aware of the croissant,a smile appeared on her face heh sure as she grabbed it a little sigh was formed in her breath for nothing so important.

Jinx ear twitched slightly from the faint yelling noise wondering if it wasnt something bad but went to a free table to get a seat for the moment.

Jinx - Looks like you're out of luck -
Randi McJewel - No i dont like it...i love it! - Rarity
Kimberly - Like fragile ice anger passes away in time - Ice Spirit
Kanji - Learn to get in touch with the fire within yourself - Fire Sorceress
Lorelei - I hope i can be of use,the name's Lorelei - Layer
-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Haze -Why so surprised,Woof - HailTech
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Suddenly, a fire ball was shot across the the alley along with a water ball, well at least so it seems. Ray pushed Bow to the ground and flew up too see two of the five guys from earlier. Oh no, Ray thought. Now she had to kick there butt in-front of a crowd, THIS IS PERFECT! The one guy that shot fireballs shot some at Rainbow, that means the water guy was after her...NOT GOOD! Ray flew past a few waterballs and chuckled. She stuck her feet out and smiled. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!" Ray mocked getting splashes in the face. She groaned and set off towards him. Meanwhile the fire dude was throwing tons of fireballs at Rainbow and flipping, for no reason.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Just as jinx finished walking to the table, wally immediately appeared seated at the table.

"So, What's happened in the life of the queen of misfortune since I saw her last?" He joked as he leaned back and closed his eyes. He just loved messing with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Banana tied her teddy bear around her waist with some string, she then hopped onto a motorbike ride and started swerving and accelerating, also winning loads of tickets for that too before she went to the counter and handed over the tickets, choosing multiple smaller cuddly animals for her sisters, a bunny for Bubbles, an owl for Blossom and a tiger for Buttercup.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Sitting down as he was already on his own seat its pretty quiet she admitted even tough it would be for the moment.Jinx's nose sneezed in fast alert right after she had finished off the croissant,her head turned to where she could feel troubles sinne smoke was lifting further away in the amusement park somekind of joke,accident or big trouble? she tought to herself as a questionning.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Bow saw the intial fireball come out of the shadows and did a backhandspring out of the way. She then tucked behind a dumpster as a torrent of smaller bolts came at her. She got up and fired her own barrage of fire right towards the man, hoping the water guy wouldn't notice that her strong suit was fire. Any fire balls he threw at her would explode with her own in the middle. Any that got past that she would dodge. This would continue until they both fired huge monsters of fire, the result being knocking her to the ground because of the impact.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:00 pm

The fire guy shot a fire like beam towards the dumpster sending it flying into the air. The water guy the shot Ray's wings causing her to fall and hit the ground. The water guy and fire guy shot many beams and balls at her until she was weak. The fire guy shot a fire beam around them causing a fire cage to form around the opponents, fire man, water man, Rainbow, and RainbowDash. Rainbow watched as they tried to take down Rainbow, the water guy put a water like rope over Ray causing her to stick to the ground. They tied her hands with water, Ray was helpless.. All she did was scream "AH!" Ray yelled being hit with something and passing out.

OOC: Ray's scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKW4zawtFjs

Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Bow tried to help Ray and cut the water ropes with her fire, but as soon as she looked that way, the fire guy tackled her to the ground and pinned her with real ropes and a cloth over her mouth. She tried to wiggle free, but it was useless. She was praying that Tobias would hear Ray and come, because as of right now, they were both in pretty deep trouble. She was too confused and, quite frankly, scared to use her powers anymore. She just couldn't calm down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 pm

At that, the two men picked up the girls, put them on their shoulder, and took off leaving only a battle field to see there was a fight. Now, somebody had to save them!

1 hour later

The girls would be in a jail like cell in a nasty cave. Rats squirmed across the floor, one light bulb hung from the ceiling, two men were in the middle of the room, and the girls hands and mouths were tied up. They were in a bad situation.

Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

OOC: Hotwire is making the continuation of this thread, Steven, Rainbro, Hotwire, and I shall be in it! He'll put the link to the thread up here too!

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Kid flash placed his feet on the table.

"How is it quiet for you? You live in jump city! The place that's motto should be: We got your danger right here, come and get it." He said spreading his hands like he was trying to visualize a sign.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Just after that the sudden smoke faded her head turned to him seeing his arms swinging with somekind of meaning which felt funny hehehe oh well i was dealing with trouble earlier but thats done Jinx chuckled and somehow explained well pretty much the only thing was that she wasnt up to tell its agaisnt who she had dealt off with.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)   

Back to top Go down

A Fun Day Out at the Amusements (Everyone Invited)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2