Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Smiled "Well yes; experiments, blow your face off no. That box has vials of liquids, each having a property that could say, cure cancer, or cause a flesh eating disease, or slow ageing down, or make you have a temporary mental breakdown for 9minutes then you would return to normal. I make many things like these for my job. Along with vaccines for hospitals and myself for personal gain." He continues to smile giving off the feeling of that he doesn't think she has to worry about the box at all.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm

She continued to stare down at the box, she wondered how many different experiments he had. She then remembered the piles of boxes and wondered how many of them were filled with these experiments also. She stayed silent as her mind wandered around in this area of thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Smiling and quickly looking over, he tossed over some hard yet flexible metallic gloves saying in a uncaring if she decided to take up his offer kind of voice "Go ahead take a look, just don't open them unless it to give yourself a vaccine." He chuckled but was also serious when he said it, he then said again "If you are sick or carrying a mental disorder, or sickness, and wish to rid it from a to much of a serious stat go ahead and use it by placing it on bare skin. I always say, if you can make it, get it, or take it once you can always do it again!" Smiling softly trying to be nice to this girl.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Bow snapped to relaity as Steven began talking. She looked at him and giggled.

Nope, I'm not completely sick in the head yet! *giggle* Though... She thought about not being able to remember. Could he help her with that? And if so, did she want to remember? She shook her head to shake away the thought and put on a grin.

Do you have an illness? She said with a bit of concern in her voice. She just hated to see anyone hurt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 pm

He chuckled greatly, "Well my illness is dreaming big and having a curiosity that is probably bigger then anyone else's. I also am a extremely schadenfreude." He smiled as he looked a bit towards her curious if she'd take a look.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 pm

She looked in his eyes as he faced her.

What does schad-schaden... that word mean?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Sighing for not many are familiar of the word, "It means I tend to just naturally have a part of me that enjoys picturing and seeing others in pain and suffering. If the right moment and time it could be used in a sexual moment with someone I love. Though I'd never think of doing it without permission if in the moment." Sighing some and looks out the window unsure how Tarterus could take this if ever it proceeded to a moment where the question may lie. "Its not my choice really, its just something I deal with and accept......Even though it sometimes will make me look like a horrible person for enjoying a death of another, or laughing at someone's death."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm

A shiver went up Bow's spine as she heard that. She was practically the opposite. She couldn't stand to see anyone in pain. Not even a minor paper cut. She had a heart the size of Texas and sympathy to match. But, she also couldn't stand people telling others how to live their life. Though she herself may not indulge in the enjoyment of other's suffering didn't mean she couldn't look through another's eyes and figure out how they could. She had a knack for that.

That's... interesting... Not that I'm saying it's horrible that you do but... I just don't understand how people can find pleasure in someone else's pain... Though... I'm not them...

She then turned to Steven and smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 am

Nodding expecting that reaction he explained "You get it sorta, though I will say I don't purposely wish to feel this way. Most times I push it down with any other impulses to do wrong as well." Reassuring here with a warm smile "You have nothing to worry about, I have it under control." Steve then began to glare outside and wonder what would ever happen if he lost control. Would he try and kill someone? Or worse, harm Tarterus? Though he had not lingered on this topic of hurting someone he cared some for and would eventually fall in love with.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Well that's good to know. *giggle* She said this in a joking manner. She then noticed Steven's drawn inward expression and thought he was troubling himself with worry or pain of some sort. She didn't want him to be in a bad move because this day was supposed to be wonderful! He was moving to a new place! Near the boy he liked!

A little too peppy to try and distract Steven from a sour mood, So! You wanna play 20 questions!? *giggle*

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Still thinking some he missed what she had said first but came back to reality when she asked him a question. With a sly smile showing how much he liked games he said "Sure you first, ask away" he chuckles some at her overboard peppiness which to him came off adorable some.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Bow thought for a moment; she didn't want to ask anything that might invoke more self thought.

Let's start off simple! *giggle* What's your favorite color? She asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Chuckled then said "Well it'd have to be Red, Black, Purple, and Dark Blue" smiling and giving a challenging grin as if he wanted tougher one.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 pm

*giggle* That's not just one color! But ok... hmm... Where were you born?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:16 pm

He smiles remembering the time back when he was in his kiddie days. "I was born in Killeen, Texas, in a military hospital. Hahah these are some simple questions, is this all you got?"he chuckled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:52 pm

*giggle* Guess I'm not to good at this game, huh? *giggle* hmm... Why do you make these experiments?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Steve glanced over and chuckled with now a big smile "Now there's a question! I tend to experiment for my job, and protection. Along with helping out the hospitals and others."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Now curious, Whats your job?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 am

He looked over at her as he was now pulling over the car for they had arrived there, "I'm a assassin, hit-man, and sometimes body guard." He got out of the car and waved Paige over. He then began to grab a box and head into the building.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 am

Paige turned into the drive way and kick the stand down on her bike turning it off and removes her sunglasses and looks around.

"his is a much better area then where I lived when I used to live here..."

Paige walks over to the trunk to get some boxes.

"so what have I missed since the funeral I'm sure at least some had to have happened in 3 years.. wait sorry keep forgetting different time thing, I mean something must have happened in the past year now or was it less than that?"

She said thinking out loud grabbing a box labled antidotes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 am

Interesting... She said as they pulled into the driveway. She gt out and started to unload boxes. Not sure where to put them she set the first couple by the front door as Paige was talking.

Uhh... Not to interrupt but... Where do you want the boxes?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Steven stops himself from making his reply towards his sister just for a moment so he can tell Bow were it goes. He points just by the door, then looks at his sister. "Well Paige alot has happened, and for you, I don't think I'll be very optional in telling you what happened. I realize alot has most likely happened to you but I will not deal with you acting as if the past is gone. Sorry if this comes off blunt but how about you just stick to, I don't know getting to know me better then perhaps this girl here. So please, don't was my time with your pathetic attempts to make conversation, if there is even a small chance for you to leave again." Flustered he walked off and looked toward Bow giving her a come with me if you want to live look. He motions to the box and he walks in. Wanting this to be a good day has slowly gone down the drain. Though when he got into his home, he saw the elaborate decorations and vases all about. He almost fell over as he saw this place. He headed to the room with a table and places the box down. With awe "Whaooo.........This is quite the place............"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Paige followed him inside carrying some boxes and looks to him the back to the house.

"I've grown a lot in the past year and not just physically, I don't plan on leaving Jump City any time soon. I can give you my home address and tell you where I work so you can visit me but only if you wish to. Just remember I'm no longer that super emotional girl who can't control her powers anymore. All the time I spent in Jump I made sure to use all the knowledge I managed to obtain over the years that I had to learn the hard way to help current kids that were like me back then so they don't make the same mistakes. Yeah my life is pretty good now but what I had to go threw all that time ago wasn't. So no I don't plan on leaving again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Bow just stood in the doorway gawking at the gorgeous house. She followed the two of them silently as they talked about things that did not concern her. She steadily kept bringing in boxes and let them have a good heart to heart conversation as she worked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Steven shakes his head at Paige as he comes back from complete awe of his home momentarily, "You know where I live, so until I can see you can clearly make a effort and visit me. Be I don't, a better sister then you were in the past, I won't need credentials. You just keep trying and maybe you'll earn back all you lost back then." Clearly done with the conversation he decides to help bow with some of the last boxes before taking a break. During this break he found some food and cooked them all some fantastic pasta leaving out veriest kinds of sauces up to them to decide what they want on the food. He even went to lengths to make some back up food just in case. "Least I can do for you all, for being so hospitable towards a stranger. Not to mention the other trips to come." He smiled as he let his first guess in his home chose what to eat first; as it was most proper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)   

Back to top Go down

Moving (Only open to those that know Steven A. B. or Paige LeeAnne Baase)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next