Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Hellfire flew away from the missiles, when he saw they were gaining on him he turned around and repedeatly sent out mini firebals out of his hands (It looks like this but with fire and only one person is doing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X7C4xBqsA4 ) at the missiles, setting them all off, he then fired a huge fireball, roughly the same size as the last, at the robots.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:58 pm

The fireball caused all the robots to be smashed! For a few seconds there was silence until static ran down their remains as they fused back together, their laughs echoing across the prison! Although they wouldn't be able to keep rebuilding themselves forever, it was a deadly tool! They rushed forward once more as they attacked! Ten missiles went forward!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Hellfire retaliated exactly the same as he did to destroy the last missles and sent a fireball at Shadowblast.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Shadowblast sighed and simply sidestepped out of the way of the ball. Meanwhile the robots jumped atop themselves until they reached to the height of Hellfire! The one standing at the top sent seven slashes at his chest from the saw!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Hellfire saw what they were doing and flew higher, he then sent a fireball at the one at the bottom of the pile so that they would all fall. He would then send a barrage of small fireballs at Shadowblast.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:44 pm

The robots were knocked over but that wasn't enough to stop them! One fell forward but as he fell downwards he fired a missile at the ground and bounced off the explosion! He then sent a slash from the saw, though if he missed he would attempt to grab the man by the ankle! The other robots landed and resumed, firing at least forty missiles at him now! Meanwhile, Shadowblast avoided all of the fireballs with his super speed and grabbed a hold of a nearby sandwich that had been left on a table by a cop! He let out a bored sigh and began to eat the sandwich as he watched the robots do their magic.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:52 pm

The robot managed to grab Hellfires ankle but the metal on the robots hand melted to the point that it couldn`t grip on and it fell off. He then sent a huge wave of fire at Shadowblast (imagine a tsunami, but made of fire).
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 pm

The robot fell to the ground but there were still hundreds more! Quickly they did the same, bouncing into the air with the rocket and made a sphere around Hellfire! This made it impossible to fly higher or lower and with a flick of a switch they all exploded! With those hundreds of robots this wouldn't be painless! Meanwhile Shadowblast outran the wave and simply slipped into a nearby room, shutting the door and closing it with some keys left on the counter! The wave passed by and Shadowblast watched from the distance.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Hellfire saw what the Robots were doing and prepared himself, when they exploded he used his powers to stop the flames from affecting him but the shockwaves still sent him flying. He created lava and used his powers to pour it in a hole in the wall so that the whole floor would be destroyed. He would then fly over to Shadowblast and try to grab him in a way that would look like a hug but would burn Shadowblast.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Alas the doors and window were lava proof as well as the walls, and the only thing they did was block Shadowblast inside. "Alright you keep on doing that, I'm going to finish my sandwich." Shadowblast called out through the glass and began eating the remains on the sandwich. Over the sound of the lava, the crunches could be heard. Then he broke into the room and came forward attempting to hug him! Shadowblast quickly jumped out of the way though! "Sorry, I don't go that way fella." He said as he rushed out the door! While doing so he grabbed ahold of the tooth pick and tossed it forward, in which it would impale Hellfire in the eye! Whatever the case the man kept running until he was out of the jail! The boy wouldn't be able to keep up with him and by the time the villian needed to rest he'd be miles from the jail! He had also left Reaper alone, for he felt that someone who couldn't defend themselves was useless... He needed to find someone stronger to team up with, and he had the idea of just who.

[Topic Exit]

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Hellfire didn`t bother to dodge the toothpick, it was ash before it hit his eye. The coward had run away, disgracefull, oh well, he had killed the grim reaper

###

In reality, the Grim reaper was not dead, Hellfires attack had given him a concussion. Kyle looked down at what he was wearing Why am I wearing this? Where am I? he looked around and threw the wierd clothes off. He left the prison and only went a few hundred metres before collapsing, but fate was kind to him today.

###

Moon girl flew through the air and looked down, seeing Kyle collapse, not recognising him, she flew down, grabbed his body and flew him to hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]   

Back to top Go down

A Laughing Riot [Pika, Then Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2