Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Jump City 1 hour ago

"Hey dude pushy much? Why don't you let go of me and I'll let you go with out getting the feel of pain all over your body you creep!"

She said in a regular teenage girl tone.

"I like those earrings of yours.... Give them to me!"

"No way freak their mine! Now let go of me!"

She side yanking away.

"THAT WASN"T A QUESTION IT WAS A COMMAND YOU ^#%@ NOW GIVE THEM ME!"

He said cutting her hand then cheek with a pocket knife. Anna's head stayed in the same position facing towards the wall as her voice turn slightly demonic and gloomy and her eyes burned black fire.

"How dare you touch me..."

Anna then quickly moved forward making a sharp blade from the palm of her hand and stabs her hand into the man's stomach.

"You should never have pissed with me you creep!"

She then flung out the blood from the blade out ward going all threw out the mans body as blood spikes came out from allover his body. Then all shot back in as Anna yanks her hand back out and the man falls. Anna then puts her hands in her jacket pockets and takes a step on the mans body and continued forward as if she had done nothing.

Anna is curled up in a ball on her bed holding her head with both hands tears running down her cheeks with fear written all over her face. Anna wore her tank top that was red and black strips and her short black shorts that she always wore as PJ's. Anna's mask layed at the end of her bed by her feet. "He didn't have to die..... why did I kill him.... I'm.... a monster......" The com link from the titans she got recently from them went off probably about the man she killed so she stayed on her bed refusing to move from the spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

The com link erupted in static suddenly, startling Anna, before opening itself and depicting a map of Jump City, somewhat south of Titans Tower was a red blinking beacon labeled S...

The image evolved and a green route appeared between Titans tower and the beacon.
Then a voice spoke from the com link.
"Let's talk, child."

Mumbo
Chasm (Rowan Calac) ----+++++---- Slade ----+++++---- Lucir An'karthas ----+++++---- Mumbo
Unfortunately, It's college time, And as much as I'm really enjoying RPing with eveyone, there may be some times when I'm away fro an extended period of time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Starfire was concerned when Anna didn't answer her comm and so walked down the hall to her room. She knocked three times and waited a minute. With no answer, she knocked some more. Still no answer. She busted the door down to find Anna curled up crying and the mask on the foot of the bed. Her comm was up but staticky. Star ran to her and asked urgently but softly.

You are ok Anna? What is the matter?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Anna heard the static then heard slades voice. Then Starfire came in Anna wiped her tears and quickly grabbed her com link and closed it so Starfire couldn't see the radar on it but wasn't trying to ignore Slade. Anna gets up off her bead and starts to pull her hair back in pig tails as she said.

"I'm fine I just need some alone time."

She said pulling on her hoodie and her skirt along with her boots. Anna gets up putting her com link n her pocket grabbing her pocket knife and mask.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Slade stood on in the center of his hideaway, watching Anna vacate titan's tower and make her way towards his beacon on the huge screen that overhung his workplace.
"That's it my dear. You're on your way home.."

Mumbo
Chasm (Rowan Calac) ----+++++---- Slade ----+++++---- Lucir An'karthas ----+++++---- Mumbo
Unfortunately, It's college time, And as much as I'm really enjoying RPing with eveyone, there may be some times when I'm away fro an extended period of time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Not trusting her fully, Starfire thought of what to say before opening her mouth. Was she just gonna let Anna have her "alone" time? Or was she going to refuse her and suggest a different activity. She decided on a different route, trying to think more like Robin.

I will leave you to yourself, but do not hesitate to call me on your communicator, please. You promise this? She asked sounding a bit concerned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Anna put the knife in her pocket and paused at the door.

"Promise.... and can you fix my door a girl needs her privacy...."

She said passing Starfire leaving the tower.

ooc: ok for those of you who are following this thread anna will be moving to this thread.

http://scrpg.forumotions.net/t187-apprentices-closed-unless-invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)   

Back to top Go down

The killer with in(Titans and anyone who knows Anna that could contact her)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1