Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Eric was cleaning up some dishes as he waved to some customers. It was about time to close down the bar. The workers were tired, a few girls lost their voice, and Eric felt a little off today. Something just wan't right, he knew it when he woke up. So he decided to wear his gauntlets today under his shirt. he started to whistle a song when he heard people walking this way. He smiled as he saw it was Paige, the girl he shared many things in common, like a super hero life.

"Hey Paige, Did you lose your voice too?" Eric asked putting a cup on a rack and leaning on the table.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Paige walked up to the counter wearing her civillian clothes having took the day off earlier because she hurt her throat earlier the other day and spoke in a scratchy voice.

"No but I think i hurt it from all those encores last night. I makes me wonder if that was the main plan of the guy who kept making people chant "encore, encore, encore!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Eric chuckled then rubbed the back of his neck. "Haha darn those customers." Eric said cheesily snapping his fingers. He then jumped over the counter and looked at Paige. " So I was thinking th-" Eric was cut off by the sound of gun fire and three guys in ski masks walking in. Eric ducked down, stretched out his arms, and popped up with his Power suit on.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Paige didn't even flinch when the fire was made and looked to the men narrowing her eyes. she then walked over to then and stopped about 2 feet away from them and points at them.

"You don't come into my bar and start firing guns with out a proper ass kickin! SO Who's first?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:52 pm

The man in the front chuckled, they all began to chuckle. "Stupid girl." He taunted shooting the amps, mics, and instruments. He then pointed his gun at her fore head, He was join by the others. They all were chuckling, hoping to strike fear into their hearts.

Eric shot a portal on the ceiling then one by him. He jumped through one and came out the other landing on top of the first guy and kicking the guns out of the other guys hands. "Attack them Paige!" Eric yelled practically wrestling and rolling with that one guy.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Paige looked at the stuff they shot and looked back at the other two frowning and her eyes glowing along with the mark on her arm and her hands.

"NOW YOUR REALLY GONNA GET IT!!!"

Paige grabbed the guy on the left and threw him at the guy on the left and while they were in mid air she did a drop kick on their heads knocking them out((sorry for got to add this(shes barely lifted up on the ground technically in mid flight allowing her to be this fast.)))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Eric looped his leg around the guys neck and threw him against the wall. He slid down and lied there unconscious. Eric stretched his arms out once again and the suit contracted into his gauntlets. He smiled as he picked up the three guys dragging them out to the police then walking back in quickly.

"That was a quick, awkward fight?" Eric told Paige walking up to her closely. " I'll pay for the lost equipment if you go on a date with me." Eric told Paige with a smirk.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:07 pm

"Alright..."

Paige walks to the door heading to her motor cycle and mutters.

"I would have said yes any ways but who am I to say no to free new equipment."

Paige gets on her motorcycle and puts on her sun glasses and looks to Eric.

"Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 pm

"Central park?" Eric yelled after following her on his bike too. about ten minutes later they arrived at a park where really no one was at. He hopped off his bike and went towards an empty spot of land. " Lisa used to take me here when I was young." Eric said taking off his helmet and walking over to Paige.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Paige parked her bike removing her sunglasses and looked to Eric and pointed to a near by tree.

"That's where I fell asleep while hanging up side down when I first came to jump..."

Paige points to a hill in the park by another tree.

"That's where my first boy friend lived before he was sent to hell and.."

Points to another tree.

"That's where I had my first kiss with my 2nd boyfriend before he was killed by an evil spirit that took physical form and I was sent to an alternate dismetion and was a slave that time moved faster in for 3 years for me but only 3 mouths for you."

Paige looked to eric and climbed off the bike and pointed to the mark on her arm.

"Which is where i got this."

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm

"Looks like you've had an interesting life." Eric smiled taking off his vest and throwing it on the motorcycle. Now he was just wearing his white dress shirt and dark skinny jeans. You could see his muscular figure through the shirt, you could tell he worked out.

"Lisa was the woman who took care of me growing up. Kind of like a foster home" Eric told Paige shoving his hands in his pockets.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm

"so what you have no parents too or just ran away from home?"

She said starting to walk down the path way into the park.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Eric walked next to Paige and looked up at the stars that began to come out. " They died a while back." Eric told Paige looking at the many of the different attractions. He lead them to a running path through the woods. He remembered when he first got his portal gun and came down here he thought someone was going to attack him, it was just a squirrel.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm

"My parents died while I was away I ran away from home when I was 13 yeas old."

She said looking at the sky as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Eric chuckled. "Looks like we both have a similar past." Eric said walking to a bench deep in the trail. He sat down and put his arm across the top of the bench. "What made you a hero?" Eric asked thinking about his past and the decisions he made.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 pm

PAige sat down next to him and looked at him.

"Well more like a person. When i was 15 i was caught robbing a clothing store for more supplies and the leader of the team I was in that was killed by that evil spirit."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:22 pm

"Oh wow, I realized I wanted to be a hero in the orphanage, I was always being put down by kids saying i was worthless. Well, I guess I was, I was the runt of the litter, you know?" Eric said scooting a little closer to Paige not making it too obvious.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yeah I kinda sucked at the hero thing but whats in the past is in the past I gess."

SHe said looking to the sky as the stars became more clear not even noticing him getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Eric got close enough where they were shoulder to shoulder on one side of the bench. "So, tell me about your boyfriend who got sent to Hell?" Eric asked honestly curious. Since they were so close he looked down at her.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Paige felt his shoulder touch hers and blushed trying to look away from him to hide her blushing ace clearly failing.

"Well like me back then he had a demonic side and a regular human side and it turns out when the two sides unite as one he turns into some big bad demon and then he had to go help rule over hell or something."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:04 pm

"Interesting." Eric said obviously seeing that she was blushing. He got closer to her face "Tell me about you going to another dimension?" Eric asked quietly.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Paige looked to him and in reaction to seeing how close he was her face turned very bright red.

"I uh... lead a mini army in order to escape and free everyone...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 pm

"You're brave, aren't you?" Eric said before she could say anything else. He kissed her filling up her words with his lips.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Paige slowly kissed back as the mark on her arm began to glow along with her eyes as they closed. every thing seemed right in the world to paige.... well up until she acidently shot out an energy bolt at him that would send him flyng back a few feet. Paige's eyes and the mark on her arm stopped glowing as she ran over to him.

"I am sooo sorry that's never happened before!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Eric was shot out of the bench and into the grass. He moaned then began to laugh. He looked up at Paige and grabbed her waste, he then pulled her down next to him as they stared at the stars. His shirt now has a hole in it. " You owe me a new shirt." Eric joked staring at the stars.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)   

Back to top Go down

A Robbery has never been so romantic. (Paige)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next