Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Magician's Due

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Mumbo burst out of the bank, a ridiculous amount of money bags thrown over one shoulder. Looking around, he threw them all into the air and caught each one in his hat as it came down, each bag sinking into the hat slightly before getting sucked in. crashing sounds could be heard from within Mumbo's hat.
"Hey! Watch it up there!" Came a voice from Mumbo's hat.
"Sorry there, have a nice day." Mumbo said into his hat, giggling maniacally and rolling it up his arm and onto his head.
He jumped, springs appearing in his feet and launching him into the air, and landed on the roof of the bank, clinging to the lamppost.
He screamed like a monkey, impersonating King Kong, and smiled.

Mumbo
Chasm (Rowan Calac) ----+++++---- Slade ----+++++---- Lucir An'karthas ----+++++---- Mumbo
Unfortunately, It's college time, And as much as I'm really enjoying RPing with eveyone, there may be some times when I'm away fro an extended period of time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Paige appeared on top of the lam post and looked down at Mumbo with her hands on her his.

"hey looks like I'm the beauty! "

She said as shed punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

A brown haired girl watched the scene from a rooftop 'make sure to get that hat' said a dark voice in her head 'no! Just stop him from doing crime!' said a sweeter voice in her head "I'll do both..." muttered the girl quietly to herself before she flew from the rooftop and into the scene "time for the tricks to end Mumbo" she said calmly, her sky blue eye and ash grey eye glaring at Mumbo.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Mumbo grunted as he was thrown back, landing on the ground 40 feet below leaving a crack in the pavement.
"Now that was rude, I never even got to say hi first! You may be a beauty on the outside but you're filthy on the inside. Let's clean you up a bit, shall we?" He said, pulling his wand out and blowing across the tip of the enchanted instrument. Slowly a huge bubble formed, coming out of the tip of the wand. Immediately it flew towards Paige and exploded, spewing water, soap, shampoo, and fire everywhere.
"Make sure to get under your fingernails!" He shouted as he started to walk down the street, laughing and holding his hand over his forehead.
Another girl appeared, this one seemed more impassive than the last, and also more timid.
"Oh look, a birdy!" Mumbo pointed at the girl.
"Would you like to see some of my birds?" He took off his hat, flipping it in his hands and pointing the open end at Winged Hope. An enormous flock of doves flew from within the hat and bombarded the girl, diving en masse at her.

Mumbo
Chasm (Rowan Calac) ----+++++---- Slade ----+++++---- Lucir An'karthas ----+++++---- Mumbo
Unfortunately, It's college time, And as much as I'm really enjoying RPing with eveyone, there may be some times when I'm away fro an extended period of time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Annie quickly allowed Ellenia to take control and she quickly slashed the birds away with her demon trident "give me that hat Mumbo Jumbo" she said as she smirked then flew towards Mumbo "if you hand it over I promise not to destroy you" she said darkly as she got ready for anything that Mumbo might attack with.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Mumbo crouched in anticipation for the girl to attack him, ready to take whatever she would throw at him.
"Mumbo Jumbo!" He shouted.
With that, his body split in half as Annie flew through where he once stood. His legs below her an d his torso hovering above. His torse turned to look at Annie as she passed through his body.
"No can do little girl. You see, all my tricks are right in this hat of mine. If I let you see it that would just ruin the show!" He said as his body floated down and reattached itself to Mumbo's legs.
So, Toodles!" He said, waving back at the girl as he walked forwards down the road. (or backwards considering his torso had reattached in reverse to his legs)

Mumbo

Last edited by Abyssal on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm

((seriously guys! 2 words POSTING ORDER))

Paige put her own bubble around her self protecting herself and flew down behind mumbo with her arms crossed.

"I call his wand! But don't worry Mumbo you get to have all the time you want in jail right where all or our fights lead."

She said crossing her arms

((btw Mumbo should know paige very well considering she was supposed to have stopped him a lot while titans were away.))
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Mumbo's torse diconnected from his legs and spun 540 degrees in the air, plopping down to reattach itself so that Mumbo was now facing Paige.
No can do kid, no one there appreciated good magic. And everyone was so dull. Not like you guys, I know I can count on you , MY friends, to help me stay away from there!" He said, holding out his hand for a handshake.
"Put er' There!"
"... or was I supposed to fight you? Yes! That was it."
He said, a thin sword springing from his outstretched hand as he dropped into a ridiculous fencing position.
"En Garde!" He shouted, eyes narrowed with a smile on his face.
Mumbo lunged towards Paige.

Mumbo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Ellenia smirked and simply waved her arm, a dark wave of energy being sent towards Mumbo "dodge this Mr Magician!" she said.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"I'm not a kid anymore Mumbo I'm 19 why does everyone kept talking to me like I'm just another kid?"

She said forming a long sword out of energy then saw the girl send a dark wave of energy at Mumbo and hoped it wasn't deadly cause not even Mumbo derived to die well at least the way she saw it.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Mumbo Smiled. Pulling 2 huge metal rings out of his jacket.
"Now you see me." He said, throwing one ring onto the sidewalk and pulling the other one around his body.
"Now you see me somewhere else." Mumbo said as he materialized inside the ring on the sidewalk, holding it over his head with a flourish and watching the wave of energy meant for him near Paige.

Mumbo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Ellenia growled annoyed "ugh I'm already sick and tired of his cheap tricks, might as well just go rob another bank myself" she muttered quietly as she glared at Mumbo, wondering if she should use her strong attack yet.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 pm

A robbery in progress... The perfect time to strike. While the hero kiddies and Mumbo started fighting each other Red X walked into the bank itself with a yawn. The officers already had their guns pointed at the door and as soon as X walked through the door they opened fire! Quickly the man flipped over the bullets before they could strike him and they each went into the wall! With two shots of goo from each of his wrists he restrained them to the wall as he walked past them! It was then and there that the cop noticed that this was none other than the one and only... He managed to reach for a communicator and began to speak into it, hoping that the thief didn't hear him! "Chief this is Officer Johnson! X just showed up when we were about to go after Mumbo, requesting backup now!" the officer said. Just as a feeling of relief sounded over him he looked up and saw an explosive X heading his way! It expolded taking out both of the two cops, the communicator dropping to the ground! "Johnson this is the chief we're on our way, stand your ground! Johnson do you read me? Johnson...? Johnson? You there.... JOHNSON!" the chief now shouted as X picked up the walkie talkie of these so called special forces. "Sorry officer he's not here right now, want me to leave a message?" he asked, tossing the communicator into the air and catching it.

"You won't get away with this X! We'll take down both you and Mumbo! You two won't get out of this one!" the officer shouted through it! "Sorry but you're mistaken, I work alone. Guess it was just my lucky day that he got the attention of your troops." X said with a smile under his mask. Before another word could be said the thief snapped the officer's toy in half with his knee and walked over to the vault! Money bags still filled the room, for the villian hadn't stolen all of it. Quickly the thief grabbed several bags of money and opened them, sticking the cash under his belt! With that he made his way out, now passing by the heroes and Mumbo. On the way he fired an explosive X, which blew up a police car and set off a chain reaction, but didn't look back. If any of them came after him though, he'd be ready to fight.

[Topic Exit if Not Stopped]

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Last edited by Stryker on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 pm

The money's inside his hat though...

Mumbo

Last edited by Abyssal on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 am

(OOC: Ah I see, edited.)

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Paige managed to block the attack with her energy shield as she though "man all these new heroes are starting to get on my last nerve!" she then saw Red X and looked back to Mumbo being preoccupied by the girl and hoped she could handle it. She got up behind Red X and says.

"Smart move goin for the money while the heroes are busy too bad your escape didn't work."

she said as she would put him in a head lock and throw him down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Ellenia just gave a sigh "look, Mumbo, I'm not a hero, so if you give me some of that money then I can help you get much more, I'm a demon so I have my...ways..." she said before she smirked.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Mumbo's eyebrow raised at the girl's proposition.
"Hmm, lemme thi-NO" HE screamed, his head expanding and his neck elongating ridiculously as he shouted.
"You see, if I give you money, then I would have to lose money to make more money. Whereas I can just go take money if I want it. So, thanks, but goodbye." He said, his head exploding like a balloon. The burst threw Annie back some as the papery pieces of Mumbo's head flew back together and formed under his floating hat.

Mumbo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the long wait guys.)

"Thanks kid." He said as he allowed himself to be put into a headlock... Mumbo wasn't the only one who had a few tricks up his sleeve. Before he could be thrown to the ground he fired some goo from his wrist, one of the oldest tricks in the book, straight at Paige! If successful it would restrain her to the ground and Red X would make his escape. If unsuccessful however, the second he was thrown towards the ground he would flip in mid-air and land on the ground, then fire two explosive Xs at her!

[Topic Exit if First Attack Lands]

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Magician's Due   

Back to top Go down

A Magician's Due
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1