Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Eric arrive at Paige's house on his motorcycle. He had a blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans, white gantlets, and blue converse. Eric parked his motorcycle and walked up to the front door. Eric fixed his hair a little and knocked on the door. He let himself in and smiled. "HONEY I'M HOME!" Eric mimicked from the movies looking around at Paige's house. For being a bar tender at a crappy karaoke bar she has a nice place.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Paige wore her Training out fit (( http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/17/30/22/56/pictur10.jpg )) and had a damp towel around her neck with beads of sweat all over her. She walked up behind Eric and said with a smirk.

"Ok I swear I locked that this time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 pm

"Your getting old." Eric teased bending down to kiss her fore head but back out before he could. "Actually, go take a shower before I kiss you." Eric said turning her around and pushing her in the direction he thought there might be a shower.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 pm

"You do realize the shower is the other way right? Your heading to the kitchen..... Oh I actually need a drink first and wait...... why are you over here anyways"

she said as she was pushed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 pm

"You said stop by any time. I chose now." Eric said chuckling slightly while entering the kitchen.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 am

Paige started to walk to the fridge and grabbed a apple juice box and started to drink it and leaned on the counter as she opened up her laptop typing very fast on it.

"true but that was last night I thought you'd take a little longer before showing up but ok..."

She said her eyes darting around the screen as windows pop up and fly around the screen.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 am

Eric walked up to her and shut her lap-top." Go clean this!" Eric joked gesturing to her body in one motion. He chuckled and his Green eyes shone. "You may want to double check your locked door when you take a shower." Eric said winking. She still has yet to know his super intelligent and ho he could pick any lock.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 am

Paige put her hand on her hip yanking her laptop away out from under his hand and starts to type on it again going just as fast as before.

"Sorry eric but I Don't take orders and I don't like being talked to like that, besides I'm just about to break threw the main frame of national security and get my free cable back again..."

Paige clicked enter and turned on her tv as channle 59 came on with tosh.o on the screen.

"I swear they get easier to hack every day..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 am

"Well Paige," Eric smiled "For being you, you're pretty smart." Eric said wrapping his arm around her hip and taking her towel. He dabbed her fore head and kissed it. He snuck the laptop out of her grasp and smiled. " I can get you all the Channels, if you like." Eric asked raising an eyebrow.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 am

Paige snatched it back and said.

"2 things one no one touches the laptop that holds over 1 million dollars worth of info on it and 2 Your so cute you think you can hack better than me but let me tell you sweetie I can get all the channels I want I just only watch the simple ones so I see no point in getting more that just that."

Paige put the laptop down and turned off the tv with only looking at Eric.

"There's a lot you need to learn about me and for starters I knew how to hack national security for fun when I was a kid and can nearly hack JLs main frame and I probably could IF I had a more powerful server."

Paige finished the apple juice and walked to the shower and grabbed out her cvillian clothes and got undressed and got into the shower turning on the water after she shut and locked the door.

"OH AND IF YOU TOUCH ANYTHING I"LL HAVE TO KILL YOU AND THAT INCLUDES ANY DOOR KNOBS AND ANYTHING THAT CAN OPEN A DOOR!"

She yelled from the shower.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am

Eric chuckled as Paige wailed out on him. She may have the basic knowledge to get into a computers mainframe, but Eric could make a computer out of sticks and rocks. She still has yet to know about his chip. Maybe then she'll understand why he acts like this all the time, like a teen age guy that wastes his time. He doesn't want to have a label put on him that he's too smart to be a kid, just a super hero. He never wanted that, that's the curse of the chip.

" I'll make no promises!" Eric yelled back plopping down on her couch and watching someone bake special brownies.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 am

About 15 mins latter paige came out wearing her civilian clothes and her hair looked stringy and wet. Paige leaned over the back of the couch and kissed him on the cheek before hoping over the back sitting next to him.

"whatcha watchin?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:22 pm

"This chick making brownies. Now i'm hungry." Eric complained smiling slightly at Paige, she was beautiful wet or dry, bruised or healed, in make-up or out of make-up, Eric loved her. He jumped up from the couch and leaned on the edge looking at Paige. " So Paige, I was thinking I'd like to get to know you more then I already do." Eric said with a series of Eye brow movements.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 pm

"well what do you want to know?"

SHe said smiling
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:09 pm

"Well!" Eric started hoping over the couch and patting the seat next to him. Indicating for her to sit next to him. "What is there too know?" Eric asked with a grin.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Paige sat closer to him and started to think.

"welll alot why don't you narrow it down for me."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 pm

"Well, Where are you from?" Eric asked twiddly with a lone string from the couch cushion.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:08 pm

"I was born in Texas but when I was around 5 I think was 5 oh somewhere around that age my mom, dad, brother, and I moved to south america because we got kicked out of the little town we were in."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm

"So you got kicked out of a town and moved to a different country?" Eric questioned leaning his gaze back on Paige.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:32 pm

"it was the one place my parents wanted to go if we weren't in Texas."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:33 pm

"Interesting, Much better then my child hood."

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:50 pm

"We moved because I destroyed have the neiborhood with my powers by accident"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 pm

"Aren't you a goody two shoes?" Eric teased.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:02 pm

"you do realize i hacked into national security right?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 pm

"Do you realize I could make the national security system."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)   

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home what's mine is not your because it's mine (Paige)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next