Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Light of the sun! (Steven then open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 am

Denica growled as he stood next to Steven "you either let us go or I'll have to unleash my demonic fury upon you" he said in a dark and angry voice "he was trying to help you if you didn't notice, I wouldn't have even done that, so I suggest you move out of the way" he added, still angry from when Scorpion had tried to attack Steven.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Smiled "Just let me pass, besides even if I am taken in I can just pay my way out with lawyers. Plus I have many people in this town who I have 'Helped' so they will be willing and ready to vouch for me and prove me innocent. Do not think for a second that you can lock me up and have it be worth something. Also having me locked up will only trigger Denica to harm you and my Demon family to hunt you and anyone who you love and kill them. Stand down and let me leave or suffer the fate that will be sure to come. You will not win this fight..." Hold his ground staring him down, he was serious and it could be told by anyone, someone was going to not leave this area fully in tact if Steven was held up any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm

There is no one I love... any more, but I`m not gonna back down he stared Steven down waiting for SOMEONE to do something.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Denica glared furiously at Scorpion "you ungrateful being" he said before he grabbed Scorpion by his neck, gripping him tight as he held him up in the air before tossing him away towards the ground "problem solved..." he said simply, his red eyes glowing slightly, showing his anger.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Steven shook his head in disappointment in Scorpion's desicion and began to walk onward to his car. With a dark tone not heard out of Steven by really anyone but Zanar, Zondra and Mars. "You've sealed your fate by the looks of it......And long as you have memories of them, we can still make you hurt as if they were as real as they once were......" in a lighter tone right before he entered the car"You know what, if you keep away we will to, though if I see you again your fate will be with the dead. This is my last offer, I wasn't going to be mean, but you forced me to it...."He closed the door of the car and started the car as he drove away slowly only to really pick up speed when he knew Denica was with him. He gave Denica a signal letting him know this, he wanted him to be able to protect himself when escaping which is why Steve without waiting for him began to drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:53 am

Scorion moved his head out of the way when Denica tried to grab his neck, he moved to again block Stevens path, he was tired of waiting, he aimed a kick at his shins and would then aim a stab at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 am

Denica became even more furious "don't touch him!" he said in a dark and demonic voice as he stood in front of Steven "if you're going to arrest anyone, arrest me, I'm a demon and thus I'm more dangerous" he said, he knew that Steven could probably do even more damage than he could with his diseases but in terms of affiliation then Denica was more evil.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Steven moved Denica out of the way letting this idiot hit him, as Scorpion hit Steven's shins the damage was mostly all taken away consider his torso and leg had heavy duty body armoring. And once Scorpion hit Steven's shoulder it activated a sticky bomb that was now stuck to Scorpion. The the goo around it would stick to him and would be extremely hard to remove.

((OOC: Think of how Wolverine's metal was melted on his bones, now think about trying to remove that. That's how stick and stuck on there the sticky bomb is for Scorpion since it activated. If he touches the ground the bomb will remain stuck to him but then also stuck to the ground. And Steve has made sure to never leave the house without spraying himself and Denica with this special spray that will not let it stick to them and he puts the spray over all clothes to. So in other words the bomb will explode automatically, but if scorpion can remove the shoe then that will let him throw it far from him.))

As this happened Steven activated his black grenade walking next to Denica which with a sudden response made a huge cloud of black smoke spanning for about 50 ft just enough to cover the car, them, and scorpion. Smiling they walked towards the car with Steven guiding Denica to it. He was sure to make sure he made no sound and he hoped that Denica wouldn't either since that would be the only thing now to even slightly give away their position but one would have to be highly trained with their ears to hear Steven move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Scorpion saw what he had kicked and had quickly taken his shoe off It`s not that simple, you haven`t commited a crime as far as I know... yet he cursed as the black smoke bomb went off and rushed to where the car was, he hit his leg on it and knew he had arrived, but he didn`t know if he had obstructed Stevens path at all.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Denica silently followed Steven, holding Steven's hand tight and feeling the open car door then Steven drag Denica into the car, hoping that he and Steven had got out of the situation, right now he just wanted to get back to the house and relax.

[OOC: Sorry for the short post.]

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Steven had been moving quickly threw the black smoke as Steven had memorized where the car was and how far it was from his location. He heard a bang on the car and thought it was Scorpion, so got on the opposite side Scorpion was on meaning the passenger seat. He got Denica in first then crawled over brushing a hand over the waist of Denica which wasn't forced nor leaving pain, it was more of a accidental brush as Steve had to quietly rush threw this madness. As he grabbed the door he threw a Electrocution Grenade which if let off would shot a needle into Scorpion then over a hundred of tinier needles would come out of that needle on all of the sides anchoring it into the flesh of Scorpion and it would send a powerful enough charge to electrocute him as if he was being shocked by 2 police tasers. If he was within 15ft of this Scorpion would be affected and would be shocked that hard for 1 continuous minute. Scorpion would have only 3 seconds to avoid this, and Steven's car would drive off. If Scorpion grabbed on and held Steven would begin to grind the edges of the car against the walls of buildings. He will be driving at a speed of 200mph, being a bit reckless and the car would be trashed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Scorpion saw what was coming and charged his own electricity. As soon as the electricity would of affected him he let out his electricity, making the electric grenade affect him less. He slashed the tires as Steven tried to get away.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Denica was confused in the quiet rush then heard the hiss of the car tires "why won't he just give up" he said annoyed, tempted to use his powers "Steven, do you have a helium grenade or anything?" he asked as he started to create a small fireball in his hand "if we can just create a quick flash we might be able to daze him long enough to escape" he whispered, the fireball slowly growing in size.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

"Gah JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" He gets a bit pissed and goes to the back of the car rummaging threw the boxes until he got to the experimental box. He pulled out this moist and almost lighter then air sack. it was wrapped to this other bomb that had been fused with some diseases that required helium to activate. Steven snapped the fine string and placed the sack of helium near Denica. "There, and if your planing on what I hope you are........This will be fun. For us at least." He begins to grab out a few oldly colored vials and smirks at them as he shoves them in his pocket secretly. He seemed to be planing something, as to what would be unclear to those who saw this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Scorpion smashed the car door open and saw him put chemicals in his pocket. Scorpion sent a slash towards him that wouldn`t harm him but would cut his pocket open and smash some of the chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Denica growled "just let us be!" he yelled before he tossed the hydrogen bag at Scorpion followed by a fireball which mixed together caused a flash of fire, Denica then leaped onto Steven's lap and started the car, getting as far away from Scorpion as he could, he also noticed the smashed chemicals and was very concerned about Steven, he continued to drive, making sure that Scorpion couldn't follow them, he then remembered the tires had been slashed and so cursed loudly when the car started to swerve uncontrollably.

[OOC: Sorry, turns out Hydrogen is the one that reacts with fire, Helium is non-reactive, been a year since I did anything Chemistry-like lol.]

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   

Back to top Go down

Light of the sun! (Steven then open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2