Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:56 pm

A girl dressed in a black hooded cloak walked down the busy street, feeling very cold she wrapped the cloak around her even more, her ribbon wrapped bare feet touching the cold ground as she closed her eyes as a big gust of wind came towards her "damn it you two, its your faults I'm like this..." she muttered seemingly to herself as she continued to walk, trying to hide herself and keep warm as much as possible.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Moon girl flew above the street the girl was on, she saw the girl and flew down to her What`s wrong? You look like something`s bothering you.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:04 pm

The girl suddenly looked up to Moon Girl, her eyes were different coloured, her left eye was ash grey and her right eye was sky blue "uhh...no I'm okay..." she said, not really wanting to be fussed, she just wanted somewhere warm and safe, she was tired of living on the streets.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Moon girl flew off, not wanting to bother this girl anymore, when suddenly she was hit in the back by something Oww! she looked to the source and saw mad mod Allo my duckies! he was surrounded by robots that looked like soccer players, but the writing 'Football player bots' were written on them. She flew down, saw the Robots generating a ball of energy from it`s foot and kick it towards her like a football, she flew around it and they all kicked some at the same time. She was shot down and lay on the floor, groaning Wow, if you were human, which you obvioulsy aren`t, that would of killed you, no matter, kill her one of the robots ran up to her and she could tell it was going to kick her in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:30 pm

The cloaked girl suddenly stood in front of the robot then rammed a black trident through its chest, her eyes having turned both ash grey "not a good idea" she said in a dark and demonic voice before she looked around and waved her hand sideways, a dark wave being sent right towards the robots which cut them in half.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:36 pm

What!?! Get her!! Football players fought the girl but were destroyed, but one was sneaking up behind her. Moon girl kicked it`s head and it came clean off and hit Mad mod in the face 1-0 to me she whireled around and smacked one in the stomach, breaking it in half. She was kicked from behind and the robots foot broke, she turned around and grabbed it`s head, ripped it off and hit another with it.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:45 pm

As another big gust of wind came towards the girl, this time the cloak lifted up and two demonic wings were visible "I suggest you go before things get serious" she said in an irritated tone of voice.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Mad mod stared in fear at the girl, he aimed his scepter at the girl but Moon girl hit him from behind making him drop it, revealing a concealed laser blaster. The last robot ran up from behind Moon girl, trying to attack her from behind, moon girl lazily swung her arm backwards and crushed the robots head Thanks for your help she smiled at the girl What`s your name?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 pm

The girl's eye colour returned to being mixed, angelic feathers forming on the right demonic wing before she fell to the floor "my-my name is Annie...although the demon you just fought with was Ellenia...she is the demon who lives within my soul, I also have an angelic side called Harmony" she explained, seeming tired.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Where do you live? Do you want a ride? she floated in the air, holding out her hand in case she said yes.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Annie shook her head "I don't have a home" she said simply as she looked up to Moon Girl and wrapped the cloak back around her "no family, no friends, no home..." she said sadly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Oh, do you want to stay at mine? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Annie's eyes widened at the thought of a place to stay "oh yes please!" she said immediately as she smiled "I mean...that would be really nice if I could thank you" she said, not wanting to seem so desperate.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Okay then, grab on she held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Annie took Moon Girl's hand with both of her hands and held on tight, wondering where Moon Girl's home would be.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Moon girl flew Hope you don`t mind but you`ll have to sleep on the couch a few minutes later they arrived at Moon girls home in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 pm

"It's better than sleeping on a cold floor outside" said Annie with a smile "thank you again, I can't say that enough" she said as she looked to the home happily.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Moon girl opened her door and gave Annie a blanket Stay as long as you want, and if you ever want to come back your welcome she threw her a spare key and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Annie's face lit up "t-thank you so much..." she said with a smile before she wrapped the blanket around her and laid on the sofa, putting her head on a sofa cushion and smiled at how much warmer she already felt, finally getting a good night's sleep.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)   

Back to top Go down

Long Road from Loneliness (Pikazard then anyone else)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1