Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Touch of Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Denica smirked as he flew through Jump City, feeling the wind through his hair and stretching his wings, something that he hadn't been able to do while having "fun time" with Steven, and he also wanted to cause a little chaos, maybe a few store robberies here and there, a few fireballs, he was just trying to decide what to do first.

Denica glided through the air happily, occasionally flapping his wings to keep himself in flight, he wasn't bothered about his red skin, demonic wings and small horns as he just wanted a little freedom for that day, a chance to let out his evil side.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm

At least seventy explosives went off in one building as fire spread faster then a cheetah! Sports cars and SUVs slammed into each other attempting to avoid the chaos and through the street cirens rang, it hadn't taken the police a second to find out who had done this! As the cars parked another explosive went off and the towering building crashed to the ground, smashing half of the police cars and everyone in them! Atop the tower stood the man behind it all... Shadowblast. He glared at the one with the horns and smirked, though it couldn't be seen under the mask. With a flick of another switch more bombs went down across the street, killing everyone and everything in its path! A horde of criminals emerged, standing behind the villian. He had just busted them out of jail, and the ones that weren't apart of Hellfire's kids club had decided to come along with him after hearing his plans of chaos. Few had survived the place though, as the robots had slaughtered them all, though this ensured the ones who did were some of the toughest criminals known to man! He nodded towards the man flying. "Wanna join in on the fun?" He asked as sirens rang out in the distance. Citizens rushed up and down the streets as more and more bombs went off, sending other towers crashing to the ground! The chaos had just begun after all.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Denica had watched everything explode with surprise, he then looked up to Shadowblast "wow that's impressive, sure I'll join in, what are your plans?" he asked with a smirk, feeling a familiar sense of evil flowing through his mind.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

"Well I thought up two things... We could blow up everything in sight, or get a high importance hostage and force someone to give us the city. Then we could get rid of everybody in our way, and later on possibily blow the whole place to rubble. Either of those pop out?" Shadowblast asked. If they did he would send out one of the criminals to find a suitable hostage, and in the meantime fend off the police, who were drawing closer.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 pm

"Well how about you show me what you can do, I just want to watch some chaos, I haven't caused any for a while so I'm a little rusty" said Denica with a smirk as he flapped his wings to hover in front of Shadowblast, wondering what would happen next.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm

"Deal." He said as he knocked a nearby cop car over with a ball of darkness! The police smashed their firearms through the windows and leaped out from the tipping car, sending a barrage of bullets towards Shadowblast! With ease he avoided each at a great speed and landed a combo of seven punches on one of the highest ranking officers! The second he kicked the man back one of the police struck him with a bullet in the shoulder, but he was quickly held back by one of the many criminals! He gave the signal and the criminal tossed the man so high, he could reach the tallest building in the entire city! Then with a flick of a switch, the building exploded sending glass firing towards the man! The glass slammed into him and he landed smashing into the back of his own car, the force being enough to send his lifeless body face first into the ground! The villian set off another bomb, this time sending a street light downward and crushing five police! One rushed forward with a tazer but he caught it by the non-lethal tip and stopped it, snatching it from the cop's hands and shocking him! A lot of the other criminals easily dominated the police as well, one smashing the cop's head through the glass of an SUV! The police man was flung into the car and by the time they realized that the harmed man was there, the car had already taken off! It spun out of control and Shadowblast fired yet another ball of darkness, this time knocking the car off of its wheels and sending it crashing into a bus while other cars zoomed past it! The explosion caused a chain reaction and by the time the smoke cleared up, the remains of the cars had either been smashed front first into some glass or were blocking off the road! With a smile he awaited to see if the newcomer would do anything, as the chaos raged on!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Denica watched the chaos for a few moments "now this is what I call fun" he said before he flew over the chaos, starting to drop a few fireballs around, he wondered if he should use his most chaotic power, but he didn't want to injure Shadowblast or any of the criminals.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Shadowblast zoomed through the streets into a donut shop and when he came out he had chocolate donut icing across his face and money in his hands! With a smile he tossed the money into the streets... Even in the chaos there were still citizens too stupid for their own good. About ten surronded the money, trying to pick it up, and with a flick of a switch they were all blown to bits! Blood and cash went flying across the streets, as well as inaccurate gunfire zooming alongisde it! The polices' accuracy had been messed up by some of the villians, which sent their bullets flying into some nearby citizens they had come to protect! Cops flung across the street as Shadowblast caught one's gun in his hand! He began to shoot down ten cops and five citizens, then finished by smashing one of the citizen's skull in with the steel gun! Blood and money still rained and the villian leaned aganist a nearby wall, awaiting to see just how crazy this chaos could get!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Denica sat on a roof of one of the remaining buildings as he balanced a fireball on his wrist, watching all the chaos with a smirk "well...this is interesting....very interesting indeed" he muttered as he bounced the fireball in his hand.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm

A citizen decided to stand up and fight, rushing forward towards Shadowblast! He tossed his gun into the air and snapped the man's neck, then caught it and fired the remaining led into the man's chest! The barrage of bullets struck him backward and Shadowblast looked at the man whose corpse still stood. He flicked the citizen backward and his lifeless body fell backward, setting off a line of landmines which set the middle of the city's streets afire! "Where's your hero now?" He asked the citizens who quickly went into a panic! With a laugh he leaned aganist the wall once more, watching the streets begin to burn!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Rainbow had been in her meadow all day and was finally walking back towards the city when she heard a thousand things being done at once. She heard sirens and whistles and horns and guns and screams and cries and explosions and worst of all, she heard the laughter of some maniac running rampant in the streets of her home. She zoomed towards the source of the chaos and what she found was appalling. She couldn't grasp the full spectrum of the horror all at once. She covered her mouth and gasped. She lost her love and began to tumble to the ground barely catching herself to land gracefully. She came just as Shadowblast was asking that mocking question. She gathered all of her love, which was getting to be an easier task now that she had Tobias, and flew towards him. As she approached she stopped about ten feet away and then proclaimed. I am their hero! Who are you to destroy this beautiful town? What is your goal in doing so? She asked with much confusion and less hostility because she always believed there was a reason behind someone's actions. She did not think anyone could be truly evil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm

"Hm, seems like a hero has come to save the day, what will happen now..." muttered Denica curiously before he flew to a closer position to get a better look at the scene.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:56 pm

"Ima Shadowblast." He said in the stupidest tone he could find. Then he let out a quick laugh and shook his head. "The party's just getting started though." He said as he rushed forward at the girl! He tossed the gun to the ground and it shattered and with his great speed he sent six punches at the girl's side before jumping backward and flashing her a grin! Although he wore a mask, anyone would know that the grin was there. "And who might you be?" He asked with a smile!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm

As Shadowblast rushed Bow, she flicked her foot out sending her back and out of reach of the punches though the first punched had a slip of contact but was barely noticeable to Bow. She paused for a brief moment when he flashed her a grin, she wasn't expecting it, then came back towards him though not at full speed. As he asked her who she was she paused again, and instead of doing anything fancy like him, she simply curtsied. How rude of myself! *giggle* I'm Rain Bow! It's... almost a pleasure to meet you Shadowblast, you seem quite fun to be around. But you do understand i can't let you tear my home apart, don't you? She asked hoping, stupidly she was sure, that he would stop.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 am

Denica continued to watch the fight, chuckling at how Bow had introduced herself "foolish hero..." he muttered, keeping out of the fight as he just wanted to see what Shadowblast was capable of.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

"Thanks, too bad we had to meet under different circumstances hero... But we have each chosen different destinies, I can't change mine now, so just try and stop me."" He said as he leaped into the air before she could reach him! He began firing seven balls of darkness each at her, and then landed as he looked her in the eye! Shadowblast then rushed forward at his highest speed and aimed an elbow at her stomach! In any outcome from the elbow he would leap backward and prepare himself!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 pm

She really hated to firght. She was a hero, but her biggest goal in life was to try and close the gap and find a way for everyone to live in harmony. She knew that this was impossible and that there would always be evil in the world, but she wanted to do everything in her power to blend the two extremes and just have fellowship with everyone. *sigh* Just know that I don't dislike you, and that I do hate you are making us fight... Good luck to you... She then jumped up and away from the first four blasts and struck the other three with her own balls of fire making them explode in the middle of their path. From the smoke she saw him zoom towards her. She jumped and did a back handspring trying to kick him as she went back, but he learched back in defense. She then quickly made a stream of fire that lasted for ten seconds, or if she noticed he had moved would stop earlier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:17 pm

"Need any help?" called Denica to Shadowblast as Denica smirked as he jumped off the building and landed a few feet behind him "I feel like it'll be more fun if I join in now" he said before he looked to Bow and chuckled evilly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Stryker avoided the kick with a single side step and leaped out of the way of the stream of fire when Denica lept downward. "I don't need any help, but I suppose I shouldn't hog all the fun. Want to take her on one on one? Or wanna team up? After all, the more the merrier." He said with a nod. A group of criminals made a circle around Bow, but not with any weapons in their hands, nor did they have their fists raised. The citizens were safe from them... For now. This would be a bit good for her, as for a bit the carnage would stop and the fighting as well, though only for a bit. Once Denica responded either way Shadowblast would flick his fingers and the criminals would resume their combat in the city, though with the time they had spent a few of the citizens would get away safe sadly. He would then prepare to watch or join Denica in the fight.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Rain stood in silent shock amongst the criminals. She had her first in balls but did not try to harm any who encircled her. She looked around as the citizens began to flee giving a small sigh of relief. She then saw Denica come down and stand behind Shadowblast and her eyes opened wide with shock, awe, and terror. She really hoped they weren't going to team up on her... She was going to have a hard enough time with just Shadowblast! She wasn't that strong and she knew it, but she couldn't just run away! She searched for someone else to come along and braced herself for the impending doom that she was probably going to feel if noone did. She wouldn't give up though! Maybe she could talke her way out of it and come to some sort of comprimise... She knew if anyone else was here that would be impossible, so maybe it was a good thing she was by her self. Hello! I do not believe we've had the pleasure of being introduced! I'm Rain Bow! What's your name!? She smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Denica started to laugh at Rain's introduction then looked to Shadowblast "I would enjoy it if you would accompany me during this battle" he said before he stood next to Shadowblast and stared at Rain with a smirk as he created a dark orb in one of his hands then summoned his red trident in his other hand "run away now little hero, you don't stand a chance against us, we'll both destroy you in an instant" he said before he chuckled darkly, not bothering to tell Bow his name.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 pm

So he has powers in darkness as well... This should be interesting. Shadowblast thought to himself. Two forces of the same element were always strong, it would be interesting to say the least. He himself began charging a shadow ball and looked at the girl. It was obvious if she didn't leave, he most likely wouldn't hold back.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm

I will not run away. At least if I fight the citizens will have a better chance to escape, though I don't appreciate being ganged up on. I will say that I am not the most powerful, not really deserving of the title hero, but I will not back down and will give it my all. I apologize in advance if I harm either of you. I really do not wish to fight... As she said this, she was charging up her own fire ball because she had the feeling that if someone didn't even have the respect to tell her their name, they weren't going to go away if she asked politely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 am

(If it's alright I'll try my hand here to, cue the stereo-typical bad ass anti hero theme music please.)

Luke was heading out, he'd just picked himself up a set of clothes to do the whole 'patrol this city' thing he heard about when people talked about the titans, he wasn't sure if he'd join the team they had going but this seemed like a best start and they might appreciate knowing that they do have an ally somewhere. So he left the house with a bag and made his way to the park, when he found a secluded spot he got changed into new battle costume and made his way to the city. He wasn't sure why he'd need it but it seemed all the hero's did so who was he to disagree? It didn't take long for him to second guess his choice, not becasue he wasn't confident in himself but he'd got his outfit in all black with a hood and he figured he might be mistaken as a villain if he wasn't careful.

It didn't take long at all, he soon found himself a group of bystanders watching three people square off downtown. He was sure the girl was good the other two just had a bad vibe, but to make sure he tapped one of the ladies watching on the shoulder and asked her to clarify. She looked at him like he was crazy but when she assured him he was right he started to make his way down. He ignored the comment that followed and just double checked that his hood and gloves were a nice fit. While he was still a good 50 feet off the scene he was now approaching the two boys from behind but was in plain sight of the girl. "Two on one and against a lady at that. Hardly seems like the gentlemanly thing to do, guess I'm not exactly dealing with high class now am I?" He stated loud enough for the three to hear as he stopped within 20 feet of the boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Denica just chuckled darkly as he turned his head to Luke "what is it with people trying to stop what can't be stopped, I'm a demon if you dummies haven't already realized, not all of us are nice" he said, keeping an eye on Luke in-case he tried anything, knowing that Shadowblast had his eyes on Rain "two-on-two then, shame, guess that just means I get to exercise my demonic prowess a little more, oh well, the more people I get to toss around the better" he said before he smirked and readied his trident in-case he suddenly rushed up to him.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top