Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Touch of Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:19 pm

"Ah right, forgot about them." He said and with a flick of his own wrist, the criminals rushed after the citizens! The streets went back into panic and bodies were flung left and right, the citizens being powerless to stop the criminals! Then some other hero wannabe showed up, but Shadowblast had his eyes on Rain. "Hero wannabes never now when to stop... But I'll be nice. How about you two both run off? If you do maybe we'll let you keep some of your limbs." He said as he stared at Rain, though it was obvious he was talking to all of them.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Bow looked at Luke with both relief and worry. She was relieved that she didn't have to face the two of these villains alone, but she was worried that he might get hurt. She hated to see anyone in harms way. As Shadowblast flicked his wrist and released the criminals to continue to have their way and make a blood bath, Bow twisted her head around with shock and horror written all over her face. She snapped her head back around to Shadowblast growling with anger and tears stinging her eyes. She practically yelled at the beginning. I WILL NOT LEAVE AS YOU KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!! Please, stop this bloodshed... Just as we fight at the very least. If I lose I will not be able to stop you, but until then please... They haven't done anything wrong to you... I can't speak for those in your past, but these people in this street haven't done anything to deserve this, please...

She couldn't handle mounds of bodies being piled by ruthless criminals. She looked over to Luke though and said something that was probably surprising to all of them. Young hero! If you wish to leave, please do so now. If not, thank you, but please try and show a little mercy if you can... I would like to keep the death toll at a minimum, and that includes these two... She smiled weakly at the three as she prepared herself mentally for battle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 am

Luke just stared at Denica and began to crack a smile in reaction to the man's claim, if this man felt strong enough to call himself a demon then he would surely be a challenge. Rain's words almost didn't even register to him until he was shocked back to what was going on around him, he could have done something if he'd thought to sprint between the criminals and the bystanders. Even if he'd done so he's either be leaving himself open to whatever the man he was standing off with could do or allowing them both to face off with the girl with a handicap. "They could also put up a fight, at least until the police arrive. Sometimes we have to fight for our well being after all." Luke put his hands into fists and raised his hands with his palms facing his opponent. An oddly defensive move but it opened up elbow strikes and he planned to slowly move in on the boy until the last second when he's close all the distance and make that trident useless. As long as he didn't have to show his powers before he made his move he'd be able to take the first move and likely the fight.

Last edited by Luke Zhào on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Denica stared at Luke boredly "enough chit-chat, mere conversation with do-gooders bores me, ally of mine, shall we lay waste to these beings who stand in our way?" he said as he balanced his ball of darkness in his hand, he kept his eye on Luke, because of his years of battle training he quickly caught on to what he was trying to do "try as you might, you shall never succeed" he said simply before he chuckled darkly and tossed the ball of darkness at Luke's hands, the attack would greatly injure his hands, maybe break a few fingers, as the ball at that size and strength was powerful enough to dint a wall.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm

"Perhaps you should take a closer newcomer." Shadowblast said in response. Burning police cars filled the streets, the bodies of many officers, and the few remaining hiding in fear. He let out an evil laugh that seemed like it could shake the ground! "And you two are next!" He shouted, opening fire with balls of darkness at Rain! He sent ten at her then zoomed forward, seeking to smash his elbow into her stomach!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Bow just glared at Shadowblast as he laughed maniacally. As he hurrdled the darkness at her, she responded by shooting five fire balls to blast five in the middle, she then jumped out of the way of three more and blew the other two up with a fire beam from her mouth. She wasn't much paying attention to Shadowblast and only had time to side step slightly out of the way and got knicked in the side because of it. If he kept going past her she would try to fire a blast straight into his back. If he stopped dead in his tracks she would try and kick him in the butt, lightly, and giggle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 am

Luke wasn't quite close enough to get himself solid ground but it would have to do, he had already show boated his powers so the attack was hardly a surprise so he quickened his pace before the ball neared him and he sprinted around it and stopped himself just slightly to the right of the man. The step we just over 6 feet to close to distance but it was still to far to throw elbows so he picked up his left leg and twisted his hips into a chop kick into his opponents thigh.

(Should point out Luke is left handed so he's using his power foot also if you haven't looked up his powers his sprint is nearly as fast as flash.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 am

[OOC: Okay.]

Once Denica saw Luke move he had suddenly jumped into the air, using his wings and flying around to give him a height advantage, smirking at Luke "your powers are impressive, and you don't seem as good as the other one, perhaps you can still be persuaded to join the victorious side hm?" he said as he circled Luke, his eyes fixed on him, curious to what Luke would try next as he charged up a large fireball.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Shadowblast stopped running and prepared for an attack but the girl aimed a kick towards him! With a single spin he spun out of the way and then dived into the air, sending his very shadow forward at her! If successful it would tackle her to the ground! Then regardless of the outcome, he opened fire and sent six balls of darkness at her! To finish it all off he aimed about five punches towards her face at a great speed!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Gah! Bow was completely unprepared to see Stryker's shadow and she was tackled to the ground as she was distracted in watching Stryker himself fly into the air. As the first two darkness balls rushed towards her, she rolled backwards and stood up. She then sent three of her own fire balls to counteract three more of his own mid air. She then jumped out of the way of the next and countered the last. She wasn't used to actually fighting and it was already starting to show as she panted. She blocked the first four fists with her arms and ducked out of the way of the last. She then tried to tackle him to the ground like a football player and pin him down. If succeeded she would then ask him once more, PLEASE! JUST STOP ATTACKING THE CIVILIANS!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Luke was both impressed with his new opponents reaction to his attack and his power of flight, he'd never practiced for something like this so he wasn't sure how his powers would work against it. "On different terms we might have gotten along, but three on one would be a horrible bore so personal feelings aside you'll have to settle with being my opponent for now." He only had one way of being able to attack him and that mean hoping that he was able to make this work. He started towards the guy taking normal steps before he'd blink from he sights, after the third step he jumped into the air and made his way towards him in an arc.(Assuming he's not grabbed or shot back.) After his body propelled into the boy he wrapped his legs around his waist and started to throw elbows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Denica gave a low demonic growl before he felt Luke's legs around his waist then chuckled "hey there, at least ask me on a date first" he jested with how close Luke was to him before he simply held the trident in the way of Luke's elbows then used his other hand to slash at Luke with a dark energy wave to try get Luke off him, the wave contained the same force as the orb except more blade/wave shaped.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Shadowblast simply leaped above her, letting her tackle nothing but thin air! Then he opened fire with a storm of balls of darkness, at least fifteen raining down at her! The villian then fell forward and with his fist curled he would attempt to smash it into her neck and send her to the ground once more, or if she hadn't got up yet he would simply do it for the reason he was attacking in the first place... To do damage.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:53 am

Bow couldn't believe that didn't work! He hadn't seem to have gotten hit by a single attack of hers and yet she was already breathing hard. This was bad. Rain flew up and away from the vast majority of the torrent coming towards her, but the last ball sent her tumbling back down with a thud. She got the wind knocked out of her and when Shadowblast sent a fist towards her neck she barely rolled out of the way and coughed up a bit of blood. She didn't think Shadowblast would take it any easier on her so she flew about ten feet away to muster up some strength. She was on the verge of losing control.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 am

The boy was going to try and keep flying with Luke hanging on, the bit of strain it took to keep his upper body in place was well worth the position. While his first couple of shots were blocked the trident was hardly an issue, it took little effort to use one hand to sweep the weapon aside and get back to getting some good shots in. If the boy was only going to defend himself with one hand then he was going to make quick work up here. It wasn't until until the slash of dark energy had already hit that he had realized he'd miscalculated this fight, he hadn't practiced with this kind of attack either so it hadn't been a default thought. He felt the pressure rip against his clothes and he instinctively tightened his grip around the boy waist in hopes of keeping himself from falling, but that was it. It took a second and the energy had faded, leaving bare skin where his clothes had been but the skin itself was undamaged. He didn't take the time to second guess what just happened, more importantly he was still close so he went back to dealing damage, switching from elbows to punches as needed to get around or break his guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 am

Denica grunted as he felt Luke's legs start to damage his waist, he then chuckled darkly as he grabbed both of Luke's fists "wrong move buddy" he said with a smirk, starting to fly up into the air, he then stopped his wings and started to fall, turning Luke's back to the ground, he then started to flap his wings again, gaining speed up to 40mph, the gravity helping the speed soon elevate to 50mph, once the two hit the ground a crater was created and dust was lifted up into the surrounding area, Denica then waited, staring at Luke to see if he had survived or not, he wondered how durable Luke actually was, he waited there in the same position, only a few cuts and scrapes on his skin as Luke had taken the majority of the impact.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Shadowblast smiled under his mask and when the girl flew into the air, he fired seven balls of darkness and turned his back leaving them to stop to a halt... The balls of darkness kept pushing, waiting for it to happen. Without giving a single glance at her he stood there for a few seconds, and with a flick of his wrist the seven balls of darkness were each sent at the girl, flying towards her! If the attack was successful, with the way the balls of darkness were moving they would each strike her! Then Shadowblast himself would leap into the air and attempt to land twelve punches across her face, then kick her in the stomach sending her smashing through a badly damaged glass window! Shadowblast didn't have any strengths in brute force, however with the condition of the window it would surely smash. Then he himself would roll through where the window once stood safely and take the fight to the inside of the flaming building!

(OOC: The first attack just now is no different then the one in my powers. It's the same thing and I simply decided to add a bit more description to it, to clear things up. So no, this is not a new power I pulled out of nowhere.)

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Rain didn't understand why the seven balls just seemed to be spinning and waited until they came after her again to do anything. It wasn't a smart idea but as they spun in place she backed up afraid they were going to explode right there and send a shockwave or something. She then sent a stream of fire causing them to explode mid air anyway and giggled at herself for being so silly. She covered her face from the shockwave she had created and looked again just in time to block Shadowblast's many punches but was to preoccupied with them to see the kick coming and was sent hurddling into the window. She let out a scream of pain and coughed up a bit more blood. Crap... She thought as shadowblast joined her. She looked up at him with fire in her eyes. She stood up quickly and without hesitation threw ten fire balls straight at him trying to knock him out of the winddow. If that didn't work she would then try to tackle him out of the window before the smoke would have faded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:52 pm

As Donica began his decent Like began to struggle, after a few seconds Luke decided to unwrap his legs from the boy and kick off his chest, now he tried to wrap his legs around the boys neck but his body began to adapt to the change in speed. His arms remained in place but the rest of his body was quickly forced above the boy making his legs useless.
(Just noticed that your post implies that Luke's entire body hits the ground before yours when the only reason that would happen is becasue he'd decide not to let go and want to hit the ground with you landing on top of him, I'm also assuming your falling faster then a normal decent to the ground and it's short because your character isn't likely to just hit the ground like this.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Denica slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his head "ugh...okay maybe that wasn't suck a good idea.." he said, trying to figure out where Luke was, noticing the legs wrapped around his neck which made him blush a little "hey hey hold on I have a boyfriend!" he said before trying to unwrap the legs around his neck, grunting in pain slightly from the part of the impact that he had taken.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 pm

ooc: GOD MODD ALERT THIS THREAD IS NOW ON HOLD UNTIL THE PROLEM IS FIXED

id doesn't matter how strong your charrie is any attack and I mean ANY attack has a chance of hitting you cant block every attack does it half to extremely hurt your charrie? no but i can still hit him. it doen't matter if this is still as strong as your charrie is just please allow some attacks in if you don't fix you post and such you will be tried for god modding if need be I can delete all posts up until your first gmod post so you can re pick up there for this thread may be to far in to fix it right here. if we need to we can pull what some people needed to so far and have someones charrie come in and save the endangered charries ass! Thank you and have a taco day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 pm

ooc: hit resume button n dvd player
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Quickly he unleashed ten balls of darkness as well, and before the fire balls came close to him they exploded into a burst of smoke and darkness! One of the balls had missed the other and he was struck in the side by one of the fire balls, though it wasn't enough force to push him out the window! However just as he began charging a ball of darkness she tackled him out of the window! Since there was no glass left there wasn't any fatal damage done by the tackle... Not yet anyways. Both were falling to the ground, a fall that no one would be able to survive! However the flames caught up around the building, the ones that had been burning for quite some time. The building caught on fire, blazing fully and with a smile Shadowblast attempted to kick Rain off of him! By doing so he would send her into the fire, however there were multple ways to avoid being burnt to a crisp even if it landed. Regardless of whether or not the attack landed, a line of metal was shot upward and pulled Shadowblast to the ground safely! There stood Metal Master, and without saying a word he leaped upward! A mountain of metal formed under him and he landed atop it, standing there and looking downward. He wanted to see what his student was capable of doing.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

As Bow and Shadowblast fell to the ground he kicked her off. She was sent soaring back to the fiery building, but caught herself right before it came tumbling down. She then felt terrible and was just about to go and save him when he was saved by some other means. She stopped mid dive and looked confused as a man of metal jumped onto a mountain he created. She stayed in the air and looked towards this new arrival unsure of whether he was friend or foe. She flew cautiously towards him while speaking. Hello, my name is Rain Bow. Who are you?... And why exactly are you here?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 pm

As his enemy hit the ground he was left go, instead of face planting next to him his body was able to distribute the weight a little bit better and he rolled back, he felt himself bend in some rather odd ways but as he came to a stop he was able to deduct that he escaped the fall without any major damage. He sat up to get his bearings, he was scraped up pretty bad but it wasn't anything he couldn't deal with. Upon spotting Denica he jumped up to resume the attack before blood started to drip down his face, with a quick check it was clear the landing had broke his nose, he wouldn't bleed out too much until he reset it back but it did make his face even more vulnerable to attack then usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next