Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Touch of Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Denica slowly stood up, glaring at Luke "time-out?" he asked, knowing that Luke probably wouldn't stop for a break and he noticed his trident out of the corner of his eye, quickly diving for it then held it out with both of his hands on the trident ready to defend himself.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 pm

"I am Metal Master, but my business here is of no concern to you." The man said and simply stood in place. Meanwhile Shadowblast opened fire with four balls of darkness! Although it wasn't much, for now he would have to settle for it.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Bow dived around three of the four getting knicked by one of them and squealed Ouch! She then sent her own fire ball colliding with the fourth mid stream. She turned back to Metal Master. Are you just going to stand there then?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Luke just stood there as he made a dive for his weapon, it didn't really bug him too much that he had it in hand and he was mulling over the offer. "Yea alright, I'd go as far as to say your powers are respectable but this is hardly a good place for a good fight." He envisioned a nice open area while he looked around at the ruin, the place was entirely deserted now so whatever criminals had been happy to fight for them before clearly didn't feel any loyalty to stick around. "For what it's worth it's looking like the day is yours anyway, I'm kinda interested in their fight myself." He nodded towards Rain and Shadowblast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Denica nodded "you are also a strong opponent, you're impressive for a human, although my boyfriend is also human so I shouldn't be too surprised" he said with a smirk, slowly catching his breath before looking to Rain and Shadowblast "they're not children, they can fight their own fight, Shadowblast seems like he has things under control anyway" he said before he rotated his shoulders a bit, glad that he no longer had to fight Luke, taking note to ask Steven for a nice filling dinner too.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yes, I wish to see what my student is capable of doing." Metal Master said, observing the two. Then Shadowblast himself leaped into the air and sent his shadow forward, seeking to tackle Rain to the ground! If unsuccessful he would send it forward at her a total of five times, though if successful on any amount of tries he would aim about five balls of darkness at her before she could get up!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Rain was about to ask Metal Master another question when Shadowblast's shadow seemed to appear out of thin air and tackled her to the ground hard. Most of the shards of glass had fallen out but a couple were still in and dug into deeper into her skin. GAH! Why do I always fall for that one! She exclaimed as she hit the ground. She then rolled to the side to avoid three of the blasts. She got up and learched up trying to get away, but only dodged one of them. The other sent her back a good twenty feet. She skidded to a hault and coughed up a bit more blood and peeled the shards out of her back. Not good... I'm losing to much blood... I'm going to lose it here in a bit... She then stood up and charged a fire ball not yet releasing it. She needed to conserve energy and not waste the fire balls. She would wait until he came within 10 feet and then would blast one huge ball or five feet in diameter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Luke put his hands to his nose and cracked it back into place, cussing a bit while he turned back to the fight. He just sat there with a dull look while the girl he'd tried to help got knocked around. "She sucks, it's like she isn't even paying attention." He shook his head and sighed. He wasn't sure if he should say anything else the only thing that came to mind would infer that he picked the wrong side and he wasn't sure how to reword it. "I'm going to have to save her before this is over, I'll let her get beat around around a bit more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 am

Denica nodded "that is quite noble of you" he said as he merely watched the fight before giving a sigh.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:23 am

Shadowblast with a smile kept rushing and as the fire came towards him he leaped backwards a few feet! Quickly he opened fire at it, sending fifteen balls of darkness smashing into it! The two exploded into smoke and darkness, but some of the ball had survived, which remained unexpected... It struck Shadowblast knocking him back a few feet, but with its now small size it wasn't strong enough to do any major harm to the boy. With the smile still under his mask he rushed forward, aiming five punches towards her sides and a roundhouse kick towards her face!

Meanwhile Metal Master managed to overhear Luke and with not a second to waste leaped downward, landing on the ground a few feet away from the boy. The metal that made up the mountain began to form a wall around them, which would trap Luke in turn if successful! If it wasn't able to trap him the first time around, he would continue to expand it, even if he had to use every single bit of metal in Jump City! Although Luke was fast, it wasn't likely he would avoid it, that is if he wanted to. Then and there the robot looked forward, his glowing red eyes almost looking into the boy's soul... "I'm afraid you won't be doing anything boy. Keep out of this business or else." Metal Master would say, still looking at him with that glowing red eye.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:32 am

As Shadowblast rushed towards her, Rain prepared herself. She blocked the five hits and ducked under the roundhouse kick though it slid across her back and made Rain fall further to the ground, but she caught herself, and pushed up aiming for a headbut to his chest. No matter the result she would stand up and look at the structure appearing around them out of the corner of her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 am

(eh, since I'll be leaving tomorrow with work I'll post now since I haven't heard anything back from the staff. I know it wasn't the intent by your message but I still see this as you touching my character - While this is a pet-peeve of mine I won't hold it against you personally.)
(also correct me if I'm wrong but I read that as a rather large area around the two, not a small confined space.)

Luke just stood there as the wall encased the two, his expression hadn't changed as he was greeted by this new man. Perhaps he'd just seem cocky for his lack of trying but he really hadn't noticed the man until it was too late so to overreact would only upset the mental portion of this fight. "Your issue with my taking his injured opponent is?" He bring up a hand and simply parted some of the hair from his eyes, whe cracked a grin as he wondered how funny it'd be funny if she somehow turned this around and won. "Or did you think I was going to fight him? I had a perfectly good opponent already. I'll still fight you but I might need to exchange words with my new friend outside this wall later, it's rude to call off a fight just to pick one with someone else after-all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Denica stared at the wall, raising an eyebrow to it as he folded his arms before he looked to the top of it and flew up to the top, sitting on it so he could get a good view of the fight "this should be interesting..." he muttered with a smirk.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:45 am

Shadowblast jumped just inches away, avoiding the headbutt barely! As the girl became distracted by the metal wall Shadowblast used the distraction in an attempt to punch her across the face!

Meanwhile Metal Master simply stood, staring at the man as if he were an idiot. "How foolish. To rush into the heart of battle, defying both good and evil in the process. Good and evil are always destined to clash, for eternity. Nothing can change that. Getting in between the clash is suicide on your part. This is not your fight. If you choose to accept this then there is no need for me to fight you, otherwise I'll gladly satisfy your lust for battle." Metal said, his wrists pointed at Luke in case he tried anything. If he did he would launch four metal saws at both of his sides.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 am

Bow had looked out of the corner of her eyes at the metal wall. She blinked and almost got hit in the face by Shadowblast. She leaned way back. Then she did a backbend rollover to get away from him. She paused. Why exactly are we fighting anymore? I was fighting for you to stop terrorizing the civilians with you horde of criminals, but... they're gone. And you're not destroying the town anymore... Can we stop now? Please? She really hated to fight. If she had her way, there would never again be any fighting, just talking about differences.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:44 am

Luke started to stretch while the man spoke, he didn't walk away completely unscathed from his encounter with Denica but it was all minor stuff. "It looks like you view the world in black and white, sounds rather dull." He took a boxing stance and readied himself to start closing the gap if need be but he didn't want to pick this fight, he wanted to walk away able to help that girl after-all. "To be honest I only care about the fight itself, I'm not for or against anyone here. I do still have a family and that's the only reason to be inclined to lean towards the white end of the scale."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:41 am

Denica looked around smirking "chaos doesn't have to be caused by one person, you just need the ingredients for it, then you wait for those ingredients to do it themselves" he said before chuckling, keeping his eyes on the two fights "ah I feel like I'm the hateful cupid, just watching my work progress" he muttered darkly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 pm

"You know what? You're actually right... I want to be a hero like you, so could you forgive me?" He asked, holding out his hand. If she decided to shake it he would tighten his grip before she could release and punch her in the face! Then he would rush into a nearby bank so he could rob it.

Metal Master nodded towards the boy. "Very well... But I won't hesitate to crush you if you try anything." Metal said and with a flick of his wrist the wall began to deform. Metal faded back into the rubble where it came from and he would disappear into the shadows.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Bow jumped a bit for joy as he said she was right and she almost believed him when he said he wanted to be like her. But that didn't fit. She would love to imagine people changed in a snap of time, but she had realized a while ago that that wasn't how it worked. And especially not when you just ripped apart a full street and got so many criminals to follow you. You're lying to me... I want to forgive you... Actually, I've yet to place any blame on you that needs forgiving... But I know you don't actually want to be a hero... Nobody changes their mind that quick... I wish it was like that, but it's not. *sigh* I don't want to fight anymore... She looked down for a moment wishing he would just stop, but she had a feeling it wouldn't be so easy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Luke slowly dropped his stance and looked toward the fight. "It''s past the point that it's my fight, I'm not here to decided to victory or defeat, we all agree our part is done for now." Perhaps he shouldn't lower his guard just yet but he went as far as to take a seat to watch the rest of this fight. "If neither of you mind what exactly drives you? Out of interest I guess, anyone with some power could have been thrown down your path too after all." He still didn't buy that the boy he had just fought was a demon, but something gave him the desire to refer to himself as one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Denica just stared at everyone, watching and listening vaguely to what they were saying, keeping an eye on everyone as he sat on the wall.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 pm

"To be honest this is kind of boring... I'm gonna go destroy something else, peace." Shadowblast said and rushed off into the distance.

[Topic Exit]

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am

WAIT!!!... Crud.... I am soooo not a good hero... *sigh* She turned to face Luke and Denica. So, what are you guys talking about? She smiled sweetly. She then looked down at herself thinking she should probably go see a doctor, but she wouldn't.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 am

Luke couldn't help but raising and eyebrow and he wondered if he might have been able to catch him, that wouldn't have been too hard but he might end up being too tired to fight anyway. "That was anti-dramatic." He glanced to Rain but he pretty much ignored her. "Anyone up for a match for sport? three, five minute rounds no eye-gouging, biting or crotch shots? Still need a better location for this." Maybe the metal guy would stick around and make a ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 am

"I'm just going to go back home probably, I've got someone waiting for me" said Denica with a smirk as he opened his wings before looking to Luke "you're a good opponent, too bad you're fighting for the wrong side" he said before lifting off from the wall and glided across the torn apart city.

[OOC: Exited.]

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko

Last edited by EmmiEmmz on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   

Back to top Go down