Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Touch of Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 am

*Sigh*... I don't think I'm in much of a state for even a sparring match... You probably think I'm weak don't you? She looked at Luke, considering they were the only two left. She had seen the way he just glanced over her like she was worthless. She couldn't argue though with the way she looked at the moment. She knew she was weaker than most, but that didn't mean it still didn't hurt when she knew she was looked down upon...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 pm

"Yea." He answered her in a neutral tone, she seemed upbeat enough that some hard truth wouldn't keep her down long so criticism could only benefit in the long run. "From what I saw you need to focus on your fight, If you can't take your opponent seriously you're just insulting them and you're not going to be in the mind set to win. If you can't put your efforts into helping everyone here today you can still prevent future events. I didn't see much of your fight but I saw the headbutt, that might have been a good first strike out of surprise but if you have anything to say about it never put your jaw in front of your fists - unless you like knees or elbows." He wasn't sure if he was talking too much and it was a fair bit of negative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Bow tried to take the harsh ctriticism positively. She nodded her head because she knew in her heart that he was right. Thank you for the constructive criticism. I know I have a lot to work on... I'm not good at fighting. Truth be told I hate it... Sometimes I wonder if I'm even worth anything in one... *giggle* I can't really hold my own. If he hadn't run off I'd probably be thanking you for saving my butt right about now... She looked down and played in the rubble with her foot as she talked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:44 pm

"We all have points to improve on." He wasn't one to usually owe up to it but he had to learn to control himself better in a fight. "Unlike you I naturally fight well, but I can let things get out of hand myself. If I hadn't called the fight off when I did it's a safe bet we'd both be passed out in a small pool of our own blood." And if he turned out to be too weak then he'd have just beaten him way to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 pm

*giggle* I'm sure we could have managed somehow... Maybe... Umm... You could teach me how to fight sometime? I'd really like to be able to understand what to do in hand-to-hand situations... If not that's perfectly fine too! She said in a way that was a bit to much. She really did need help but she would completely understand if Luke had no interest in being her mentor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Luke shook his head in reply. "I'm flattered but nothing I do is a secret. I just train in muay thai for all my stand up and jujutsu for my throws and ground game but I'm not an instructor in either so it's not my place." He could likely teach her but she'd be better off going to a gym to train anyway, they have a much better system for this kind of thing "There are tons of places to check out so you might want to shop around and see what one is right you you first anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm

*sigh* You're right... I need to get off my lazy butt and look for a gym myself. *giggle* Thanks, you're a pretty cool guy. And thanks for helping out... I know I couldn't have taken them both on... I couldn't even take on one! *giggle* She smiled as she looked up at him and brushed some hair out of her face.

Last edited by Rainbro on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:28 am

(*cough*He hasn't introduced himself yet.*cough*)

"It's no problem, not that things turned out very well anyway." Needing to protect people turned out being a bigger disadvantage then he'd thought, needless to say his whole hero thing needed some work. "I'm sure we'll run into each other from time to time, you can call me Strider. Don't make a habit of talking to me on the street though, I'm going for low profile."

Last edited by Luke Zhào on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm

(OOC: Oops! O.o Fixed it )

I look forward to seeing you again, Strider. *giggle* Hopefully I'm a bit better than I was today... My name's Bow, though I think I said that earlier... I'll try to not say anything if I pass you on the streets, but I must warn you, I'm not to good at being low profile... She said a bit embarassed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:03 pm

"It's fine." He shrugged it off and took a look around, it wouldn't be much longer that police would begetting themselves together and show up. "Just don't be offended if I ignore you on the street, it's about that time, see you around sometime." He stood up and did a quick stretch for his legs before he started back towards the park, he had enough for today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:19 am

Bow watched as he left. She stuck around to help the policemen clean up as much as possible and tell them what happened after they left. She made sure not to mention Strider's name while the police asked her questions. That was the worst part about sticking around. The silly questions that are obvious without her having to say them. They knew by this point that she wouldn't say any details they wanted. She didn't trust her eyes. Still they asked. She helped clean up and then left for home with a nice walk in the park before hand... [THE END]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Chaos   

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4