Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm

(OOC: Here the fights will be decided in a video game, no suprise there. The challengers and champion are restricted to the moves of the character they choose, but if someone such as a super villian decides to ruin the fun, we can resume our characters' own powers.)

"And the new champion of Street Fighter 2 Alpha is Stryker!" An annoucer from a table shouted as the crowd let loose a stream of cheers! His hand was held up in victory and Stryker had to admit... It felt good to cut back. If he wasn't able to do this very often, he'd do his best to enjoy it. It wasn't very rarely that he got to have this kind of fun. He nodded towards the crowd and gave them a thumbs up! "I'll take on anyone or anything that wishes to challenge me!" Stryker said over the cheers of the crowd! He felt stronger then ever.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Meanwhile Kimberly who wasnt adapted in this city yet with no snow which felt really weird for her,the young girl was walking somehow admiring the high buildings all over the streets and heard the loud noises of cheers from the arcade store and looked by the window seeing the crowd clapping in admiration at Stryker as the shop arcade games wasnt something she knew about.. like totally not.Standing in the entrance as the ovation was covering her short size by theirs tall bodies,she was undercover from the boy's view.

Jinx - Looks like you're out of luck -
Randi McJewel - No i dont like it...i love it! - Rarity
Kimberly - Like fragile ice anger passes away in time - Ice Spirit
Kanji - Learn to get in touch with the fire within yourself - Fire Sorceress
Lorelei - I hope i can be of use,the name's Lorelei - Layer
-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Haze -Why so surprised,Woof - HailTech
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

"Anyone?" Stryker asked over the crowds' cheers. Not a single hand had shot up yet, so he'd just watch and see what happened.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post.)

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm

(OOC: its fine ^^)

Wondering what he was just speaking about she got closer on the crowd but on the back view her light grey slightly waving by the air conditionner breeze,Kim slowly looked around the store aware of all te different type of games it had and all those flashing neons light of somes varied colors.Deciding to ask what was going at first she made her way easily trought the crowd and stood on the front nowtoo cocky for sure Kimberly told and let out a tiny yawn as peoples became quiet out of a sudden by the cold and misty breath who had came out of her mouth during the yawn.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm

The crowd's cheering stopped and Stryker nodded towards the girl who had emerged. "So, wanna try and take me on?" He asked, flipping two arcade coins in his hand and catching them. If she wanted to he would toss her an arcade coin and set the match limit to five rounds, letting her select the character first. It was nice to get away from the harsh streets of Steel City, and a challenge was the perfect thing to take his mind off things.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

As silence was kept in the arcade store,the young girl frowned from one eyebrow like that wouldnt be happening im not touching disgusting technologyKim said unlikely not interested by somes puny games machines even if she never did saw or tryed out such a thing adding you with that mechanic system makes you foolish she admitted in a stricter voice and somes peoples backed off as the coins he was holding were all frozen up by the deep voice she had.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Stryker was fine with everything though in a few seconds he noticed some of the crowd began to back up during the second... This wasn't fine with him. The hero tossed the frozen coins to the ground and they shattered to pieces. "Look I'm gonna have to ask you to stop scaring these people, they didn't do anything wrong so please calm down." He said with a nod. If she didn't he would have to use some force... Although he didn't really want to fight today, he'd do anything to keep another person safe.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 pm

not my fault if freezing coins freak them out Kim shrugged quite carelessly with a light chuckle not caring if this was slowly angering this guy who was thinking of being so victorious on such a puny game station i dont need to stop something i didnt do she ignorantly responded even tough she was making up trouble on how she was talking right now and added or its too much cruel for them hehe.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

His face suddenly turned to a frown and the crowd cleared way... They knew he wasn't going to rest with this. "I'm done with this crap... Back away quietly and leave everyone unharmed or else." He said glaring at her. His fist remained ready to form a bow of ice but he didn't dare do so. Everyone deserved second chances, but after that there was nothing else he could do other then attempt to stop them.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:37 pm

says who,you should learn to keep it cold or i guess taking yourself a leave out of youre stupid gaming thingy,go on try to take on the good one if you think its not a law Kimberly challenged in a icy tone this guy wasnt totally intimidating her like for real it was kinda fun to give him somes nerves to show out of him.She felt ready for a freezing blow but the shop owner quickly stood on the middle of them both no fighting in my store,go out of search for an arena or whatever the old men called out a bit irritated.

Nah on second toughts,i dont fight whimps she chuckled mischievously and left the place like nothing happened as the owner huffed and spoke again but at Stryker her parents sure need to male her learn somes manners congrats on youre game anyway.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Stryker nodded but couldn't say anything. Who was she? He asked himself in his thoughts then looked to the manager. "Thanks." He said and walked out the door as soon as she was out of sight, the crowd going back to their daily lives. He was just glad he didn't have to fight to solve things... This time.

[Topic Exit.]

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)   

Back to top Go down

And The Winner Is... (Open to Anyone and Anything)
Page 1 of 1