Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Iron girl soared through the air, laughing with glee and carrying the unconscious figure of a crinimal, she flew down and threw the crinimal through the doors of the police station. She dlew up again and recieved a call from Jeeves Hey JJ There is a bank robbery in Jump bank, I need you to stop the villain Can`t the police deal with it? The police sent a swat team, they were instantly killed I`ll be right there, but there`s one small problem, I`m in Gotham she turned her phone off and changed course, heading for jump.

###

Hellfire laughed victoriously over the burnt corpses of the swat team, he looked around, no wannabe heroes, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Hotwire had been patrolling, thinking about his girlfriend ray, when a call came in on his police scanner... someone had just taken out an entire swat team.

"Well that's strange."

Hotwire took his cycle and made his way to the bank. Sneaking in through a back entrance (opened via nanobot hacking) he hid behind the counter... waiting for an opening.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Iron girl looked down, Metropolis, she still had a long way to go.

###

Hellfire laughed victoriously some more as the last of the banks defences became ash, all that remained was the vault. He started to use a small, concentrated bolt of fire to burn through it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Hotwire stood up as the other guy began burning through the vault door like a human arc welder.

"So... does you body somehow produce an acetylene stream, or are you one of those
'magic users"
Hotwire said, making the air quotes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:50 pm

He turned his head to Hotwire, still doing what he was doing Piss of he looked at Hellfire and shot a bolt of fire out of his mouth, like a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Hotwire faced his shoulder to the fire, feeling the metal plating heat up a bit.

"Magic... man I really wanted this one to be science."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Ummm, there`s a guy called Scorpion I thought once, saw some old files on him, his electricity comes from a unique organ implanted in his body at birth. a few more seconds and he would be through.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:56 pm

"Huh, cool... wait a minute! You're the bad guy! Step away from the vault." He yelled at the boy at the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Cute was all he said, he had gone through the defences, now all he needed was to pull it open, as easy as opening a door, he reached for the handle and grabbed it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Held his hand to the computer monitor.

"Well... don't say I didn't warn you..."

With that, he hacked in, and activated the bank vault security system. In 20 seconds... the locks would disengage and the vault would fall down 50 feet into the earth. Hopefully trapping him inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Hellfire mocked fear at Hotwires words Don`t heroes usually, you know, try to stop me he went into the vault and started gaining his reward. Suddenly the vault fell 50 feet into the earth. He roared in fury and used his flame armour form, he then flew up, melting whatever was in his path and landed right in front of Hotwire You made me burn my money!!! I`m gonna kill you!! he sent a stream of fire (kinda like a kamehameha) and a fireball (roughly the height of Hotwire but much thicker) towards Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Hotwire jumped from the fireball path, only to get his feet singed a bit. He then felt a burst of heat hit his shoulder.

"Whooo. Wouldn't stand there if I were you."

Hotwire pressed his hand to another monitor and hacked in, immediately, the vault door swung open, possibly hitting the man from behind. Hotwire would hen proceed to hurl an exploding disk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Hellfire was knocked over by the door but managed to roll out pf the path of the exploding disc Bastard! he launched fire from his feet to propell himself into the air (not really flight, more of a super-jump) so he was above Hotwire and sent a stream downwards.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Hotwire jumped from the stream, but was hit by a little of the flame that spread from the floor.

"Can't keep this up forever..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:40 am

I can keep this up long enough to fry you he twisted his body in a martial arts style he saw in a Jackie chan movie and enveloped his fist in flames, aiming a punch at his crotch and would put his feet on fire before aiming a kick at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm

The punch missed thankfully, but the kick connected, burning his stomach a little, and knocking him back.

"This... is not good. This is not good at all."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Hellfire held his palms out towards Hotwire and sent out many fireballs out of his hands, all homing on on Hotwire`s location (bit like something out of DBZ).
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Hotwire was hit by the fireball, knocking him under a table.

'Gotta think here. Magic... I'm good with working out scientific weaknesses... crap. If I find out some info about him...I may be able to work out how to beat him."

With this, he ducked into another vault, and began weaving amongst the filing cabinets and walls of safety deposit boxes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Hellfire followed him, constantly blowing flames out of his arm and waving them around (kinda like not turning off a flamethrower and shaking it around) looking for him Chicken!! When I find you, your gonna become Christmas dinner!!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Hotwire looked around, and had an idea... those safety deposit boxes were designed to be heat repelling, to protect valuables in case of fire. He jumped out in the path of the flaming boy and held his hand to the control panel, but not doing anything.

"I prefer to think of myself as "A Strategic Dodger" and not a "Chicken"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm

(OOC:He put his flame armour out) Hellfire instantly fired a fireball at Hotwire but also fired two streams of fire cutting off his escape What you gonna do now? You can`t go out of the fireball`s way and it`s way too big to jump over! Maybe if you cry it will douze the flames! I doubt it though he said the second to last phrase in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 pm

"My eyes may not put it out... but I'm thinking this will." His nanobots hacked into the control panel, and interfaced with the deposit boxes. Immediately, five of the boxes, diagonally flew out, making a stair case. The fireball was diverted, hitting the sprinkler on the ceiling. With that, all the sprinklers popped, and the water began spraying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Hellfire ran towards Hotwire and would try to physically tackle him, if it worked he would increase his body temperature to burn him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Hotwire was hit by the tackle, and felt things getting hot. He decided to use some psychology... or as best as he knew it.

"You know... I'm surprised you haven't realized that by now, the police have everyone evacuated and the place is surrounded.Killing me isn't going to make things that much more pleasant on your trial. And to top it off... the sprinklers are going at full blast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Iron girl looked down, Jump city I should only be a few more seconds, I hope whatever is holding him up can hold him untill I come

###

Hellfire growled at the boys words They won`t capture me! hey won`t get the chance! I`ll be gone when they come, with only your corpse left! Hellfire smiled in pleasure, this boys body temperature should rise too much for him to live in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)   

Back to top Go down

Burn baby burn... DISCO INFERNO *shot down* (hotwire then open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next