Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Totally not a date...right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Totally not a date...right?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Kyle sat in class, bored Mr Black! Do your test!! I`ve done it sir Then go to study hall! Kyle sighed and walked to study hall. Kyle sat down next to the only person who was in Study hall, there wasn`t even a single member of staff Hi Hey, what`s your name? Kyle My names Alice. A few hours later a teacher came in to inform them that it`s lunch when... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!???!!! We were- GET THE HELL OUT!!! AND IF I EVER SEE YOU DOING THAT WHEN YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING AGAIN, THE PRINCIPAL WILL KNOW!!!!!! Alice and Kyle hurridly ran out Hahaha! That was fun! You doing anything tonight? There`s this really cool bar I know, meet me there she gave him some writing with the address on it and ran off ...Yess! I heard that!

That night Alice walked in front of the bar, waiting, she looked from side to side and saw him coming, she waved to catch his attention and he ran over Hi, glad you could make it So am *huff* I *huff* just give me a *huff* second to catch my breath *huff* Alice grabbed his arm and practiclly dragged him inside, he looked up and for some reason: felt nervous when he saw the words 'Peforming bar' on the sign.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Paige was passing out drinks chanting chug with the rest of the customer as someone was laying on the bar as jenny (paiges coworker) pours a thing of vodka in his mouth and then her got up and every one cheered as he got off the counter and Paige looks over to see kyle as her eyes widen and then narrow as she jumps over the counter and walks up to him.

"Get the &^%# out of my bar with out any funny business or gonna wish you never crossed paths with me you ungrateful brat!"

she said her eyes shining a bright blue color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Kyle took a step back in suprise to Paiges reaction and to the fact that her eyes were glowing What`s your problem? I just came here to have a drink with a friend! Alice stood between them Not quite the warm welcome I got when I first came here, why don`t you back of!?! Alice reached into her pocket, her hand grabbing the iron glove (a glove that is just like the gaunlets on her armour, she uses it when she doesn`t have acsses to her armour) just in case.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 pm

"the girl can stay but you can't I don't let MURDURORS stay in my bar longer that a good ass kicking should take! Now get out and if I catch you attacking any of my costumiers I won't give you any more chances and I will take you straight to jail!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 am

What are you talking about!?! I`ve never killed anyone in my life!! Unless you count action figures when I was five!! Alice would let go of the Iron glove and try to slap Paige in the face What`s your problem!?! this girl was seriously pissing Alice off, she was barely fighting the temptation to tackle Paige to the ground and wail on her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 am

Paige blocked the attack with a mini energy shield and picks up kyle by the collar looking him over as her long ears stick out to the sides and says in an unpleased tone.

"one last chance ONE if I catch you hurting ANYONE I will kick your ass and put you in jail myself GOT IT!"

Paige says showing off her 4 sharp teeth at all times to show she wasn't messing around and whould only let him go if he told her he understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Kyle yelled when he was picked up Let me go!, Alice couldn`t take this anymore, she put on the Iron glove and aimed at Paige Let him go now! If you do I might only give you a slap on the wrist!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Paige kept her shield up that would block any attacks from Ailce and her ears lower even more bring kyle closer to her face.

"I said GOT IT!"

Paige would ask kyle then look to Alice.

"Look kid stop trying to play hero when you clearly don't know all the facts I have been in the hero business for years! I understand threw your eyes I'm just some bartender who randomly came up and picked on your friend but threw my eyes I'm Energy Warrior and about a few weeks ago I saw this punk literally laugh in the faces of all the people he killed at the local hospital and said he did do because they were "pure" like him and when I tried to let him off with a warning he tried to kill me. I gave him multiple chances and he just threw them back at me. I'm willing to give him one more chance giving him the benefit of the dought that he truly doesn't remember any of that. So... JUST STOP BUTTING IN WITH HERO BUISSNESS THAT YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Kyle tried to get free, he kicked her but even he knew it wouldn`t work, Alice fired a repulsor ray just to test the durability of the armour Kid? Kid!?! Do I look like a normal kid to you!?! Using a weapon far beyond even military standards!?! Also, who said I was playing hero!?! And does he really look like a killer to you!?! The guy that lost an arm wrestle to a girl a year younger than her, using her weak hand, does he!?! I`ll give you one more chance, let him go!!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Paige kept the shield reinforced blocking the attack then put Alice in a bubble.

"fine your super smart so is my boyrfreind but I really do't care now I want you to stay in that bubble until you calm down and realize violence is not required when I'm just making a deal with him. I'm not even techiquly using violance.... well not lasers like you. Pluse that blast could have hit a wall causing this entire building to go down causing many people to die and get injured because you got too hot headed."

Paige said in a clam tone then looked back to kyle.

"Look kyle I know your a good kid I just want to make sure you understand that this is in fact your last chance and if you break any laws this time I will take you to jail. Now do you understand?"

she said in the nicest tone possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm

It wouldn`t of hit a wall, my targetting system is very accurate, also where do you get off calling ME hot headed, your the one who`s threatening an innocent teenager! Kyle nodded to show he understood, slowly calming down, Alice stayed silent for a few seconds and put her Iron glove away.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Paige smiled and put kyle down and realized Alice and the customers all clap apparently watching the while thing as jenny yells.

"Paige 189 freaked out customers 0!"

paige laughed

"oh calm down you drunkies aaaaaand LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED"

Paige yells as they all cheer as the juice box they just got plays a bunch of pop and rock songs as she turns to the two smiling her eyes normal once again and her ears pointing staigt up.

"So what can I get you two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Hmmmmmm, I`ll have a selection of your finest wines Kyle laughed and said I`ll have the... uhhh Alice interupted him He`ll have the chocolate milkshake, It`ll have to be a small one because I don`t think his little digestive system can survive any larger she joked.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

yeah noooo your underage kid but if you want you can have a milk shake too"

Paige says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Alice smirked I was just joking, I`ll have some coke I`d like some too Sorry, coke is for people who`ve won a fight at least once in their life Hey! That was one time, stop reminding me!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Paige laughed as she hops up on a table and does a back flip onto the counter staying up on one hand as the crowd of customers watch her as she fills up a cup full of coke and flips forward landing behind the counter and makes the milk shake grabbing both the drink as and front flips back over not spilling a drop all in 15 seconds as the crowd claps and she hands them their drinks as the crowd fills up a tip jar.

"I'm not usually the one to show off but this gets me more tips."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Cool Alice picked up her glass and turned to Kyle Hey, if you can drink this faster than me, you can have some big boy drinks, my treat Kyle nodded and started drinking really fast, Alice looked at him for a second, examining his body and jabbed him somewhere under his arm, his body jerked and she chugged her drink down while he was recovering I win! That wasn`t fair! he jabbed her where she jabbed him that won`t work, my body works differently from yours, for example if I tickle you here... she tickled his left elbow and he chorteled you laugh, but most other people are completly unaffected by being tickled there.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Paige laughed at the too.

"ahhhh young love."

SHe said before back flipping back behind the counter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Kyle frumbled under his breath and finished his drink, Alice laughed and got Paiges attention Is there a kareoke contest or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Paige smiled and looked at alice.

"no but one you can go up and sing when ever you want and two if there was I'd win"

Paige said smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:36 pm

You hear that!?! Let`s go! All ri-ahhhhh Alice practiclly threw him at the stage and gave him a piece of paper with the lirics of a song on it Who`s P-exclamation mark-nk? It`s pronounced Pink! (song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUvYR2ZYjVY) when they finished singing most of the people applauded them, Kyle heard one of the guys who didn`t clap say The girl was pretty good, but the guy was crap! his head drooped Don`t worry about it! You were great! Way better than in study hall! he laughed and she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Paige heard the one guy and did a flying kick at his head knocking him over and started clapping her hands as jenny joined her.

"Oh yeah!"

"go random kid!"

"His name is kyle...."

"oh.."

((both)"GO KYLE!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Kyle laughed Thank you Alice led him off the stage and took the seats they were sitting at earlier, Hey, you haven`t finished your milkshake son his smile became a childish frown as he drank the remainders of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:28 pm

"You guys are pretty good"

Paige and jenny come out of nowhere from behind the counter and lay their left arms on the counter and lean one their left ones.

"yeah maybe you should join our band."

"and maybe you should stop inviting customers to join our co worker only band"

Paige siad to jenny neither one stopping their smiliing

"maybe I should shrink down behind the counter"

"maybe you should.."

jenney hides under the counter and pops up on the other end.

Last edited by Paige on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Hehehe, you finished your drink junior? Good, excuse me miss, I know it`s highly irresponsible to give a big boy drink to someone his age but can you get him a coke, my treat Kyle nodded in approval and Alice said just kidding, but get me one please Kyle frowned again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally not a date...right?   

Back to top Go down

Totally not a date...right?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next