Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Mimic walks down town and turns down an alley way to see an abandoned theater. Mimic always liked the theater and she had nothing better to do so she went inside. mimic sees a piano on the stage and walks p to it and hits one key an sees it still works perfectly even though it looks like no one had played it in years. Mimic sits down on the bench and removes her gloves and begins to play it. She learned how to play the piano all by herself as a kid and still played very well. If anyone was near the building they would be able to just barley hear the music she played. Mimic would continue to play the song unless interrupted.

ooc: the song:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Kid Flash was running through downtown at a safe speed, and heard piano music hit his ears.

"Huh... twice this week I've been near piano music... usually not suspicious, but since I'm pretty sure that theater has been closed for years... that may be worth a look."

With that, KF turned around and booked it into the theater.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Mimic continued the song only halfway threw it not even noticing kidflash entering the theater getting really into the song playing every note nearly perfectly with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Kid flash saw the girl playing the piano, and recognized her as the girl from that really rainy day.

"So... learn that one in prison? Cause I'm pretty sure that's where you're supposed to be."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Mimic stopped and yanked her gloves back on and looked at kf

"no I learned that one as a kid before I was nearly killed by that freak and some chick named energy warrior had to save my ass and told me that's shes giving me one more chance since that guy would have died if I tried to same him or not... Oh wait that right you probably don't care that I was only trying to help the guy and the fact that I can't turn off my powers cause him to die"

she said crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm

"Wow... moody. Is it that time of the month again?" Kid Flash joked taking a step back.

'Careful wally... you cant touch her remember... unless you want her to get access to the only force on earth that's faster than light.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Mimic groaned rolling her eyes.

"why the hell are you here anyways?"

Mimic says frowning
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Blurring back and forth between the seats, he paused for a half a second every once in a while to apear posed in a different seat.

"Well... music coming from an old broken down theater warrants some investigation." Wally said, appearing upside down in one of the front row seats, kicking his feat in the air.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 pm

"alright fair enough.. next question, do you have to keep doing that?"

she says trying to keep up with where ever he keeps popping up.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 pm

"Yes I do. Metabolism."

He immediately would appear at the piano.

"So... just lying low?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:38 pm

"more like trying to find something to do that doesn't involve interacting with others... I would be hanging out with Raven but I don't wana be that person who hangs around all the time when you just met them"

She said in a more casual tone.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:41 pm

"So... if I have this straight... you're still technically on the run for killing that cop... accidentally of course." He said, quickly backpedaling to make sure she didn't get angry... if she got his powers, she could do some real damage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 pm

"pretty much but for the record I was trying to save him from getting killed by a but piece of a falling building....... and you don't have to keep zooming away from me I don't even want to use my powers unless its an emergency, that and you only need to back away if I remove my gloves it has to he skin to skin contact... oh and I had super speed once I'd do more harm than good to myself since last time I kept face planting and getting to tried out since I only got the super speed not the super endurance crap..."

she says keeping her arms crossed talking like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 pm

"All I needed to hear."

He stood up and zoomed up to the balcony.

"Say hello to my friends, also known as the jump City SWAT team."

Mimic would then be faced with about 10 guns and rifles aimed at her, by members of jumps most elite guard... whom Kid Flash had called while he was disappearing through the seats.

"Yeah... they take it pretty personally when one of the most respected officers in the division gets KIA." He said kicking back in another seat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh come the &^%# on! Why is it that every time I trust someone and talk to them like a somewhat freind this happens. This is exactly why I stoped trying to make freinds."

Mimic walks up to a cop.

"tell me have you ever been made fun of?"

"uuuuuhhhh yeah in high school..."

the cop says in a confused tone aiming the gun at her.

"Me too and didn't it realy make you feel bad about yours self?"

"yeah it did...."

"and why did they make fun of you cause with me it was because I was stuck looking 2 years younger than what I achually did"

"I was the only meta human at my school... and my name was lucky...."

"I'm sorry to hear that lucky what was you power cause I'm a meta human too maybe I can relate."

The cop stops aiming his gun as the other guns lower everyone confused yet talking about when they were bullied.

"I can stretch out any part of my body like plastic man or what ever he's called."

Mimic wraps one of her arms around him nodding.

"Now you see everyone that's a very cool power you should be totally hanging out with this guy hes cool he has super powers hes just a real nice guy."

The cop removed his helmet showing his face sniffing and smiling as mimic slowly removes her one glove.

"thanks kid whats your power?"

"Oh nothing too speasal just this"

Mimic touches his cheek for a few seconds as he passes out and then stretches out her armed punching and knocking out all the other cops stretching her arms back and looks to kf putting her glove back on.

"don't worry hes only knocked out now kid I wanna have a regular non violet talk with you about calling in the SWAT team on a girl who has only tried to do good all her life."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 pm

"No thanks... besides... now you can add purposeful assault of officers and another count of resisting arrest."

He rushed down and stopped in front of her.

"You may be able to stretch now... but I'm going to be the long arm of the law here." He said lightly chuckling at his own cheesy joke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Mimic raises her hands and sits down on the ground and the crosses then.

"I'm not fighting you and I'm not going to jail either I went to jail before all the inmates and police officers nearly died from a burning building and I never did anything but sit there. I didn't even want to get out my in mate had fire powers that took her 5 years to take control over and she punched me bare handed in the face because she didn't believe me that even though my hair was neon redish orange I didn't die it. well apparently a punch was enough for me to take on her powers and lose control and burn the entire building down in 30 seconds. I just don't want to go to jail because I don't want that happening again. that and I finally meet someone who understands what I'm going threw and wants to be nice and be my friend you probably know her everyone in the city does. Her names Raven of the teen titans."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Raven... now that name struck a chord... so to speak.

"Okay... that's conflicting."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Mimic continued to sit there and rose an eye brow.

"wow the name raven actually shut you up? she really must be a big bad hero here then glad I decided to become friends with her....... wait a minute......"

Mimic looked closer at him.

"your that guy from that one memory when Raven Starfire and that robin due fought that army of villains and that weird brain thing you were with that pink haired chick right?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:01 pm

"Jinx. Yep that's her."

Kid flash looked at the officers, then to the girl.

"Okay... I'm going to kick myself for this... but..."

He held his thumb up and closed his eyes.

"Get out of here. I'll run around and break a few things, make it look like we had a big fight, but that you just escaped. The police wont know the difference. Honestly... don't know why they had a meta-human as a SWAT officer... figured they'd have a different division for him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Mimic stood up and smiled.

[color-black]"thanks.... you know your not half bad...."[/color]

Mimic says before running off.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Kid flash sighed as he began running around, knocking over various things and tearing up tapestries.

He then went about waking the others up and explaining the situation to the cops... leaving out the part about letting her get leave without a fight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)   

Back to top Go down

A sad song(open but try to only have someone who knows mimic join and no fighting right away please)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1