Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Banana flew home happily, returning from a day out with her friend Bow, since meeting at the fair they had decided to meet up again and they were soon finding out that they had things in common, they were quickly becoming friends and Bow had told Banana about Tobias too, Banana was happy that she had found a new friend, first Paige and now Bow, she felt that she was finally making friends here in Jump City compared to Townsville, as she walked in through the door she smiled "hey I'm home!" she called out with a smile.

"I'm in the living room!" yelled a voice.
"I'm in the kitchen!" yelled another.
"I'm in the dining room!" yelled a third voice.

Banana smiled, of course the voices came from her adorable five year old sisters, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, she wondered how they were adjusting to a different life in Jump City, as far as she could tell they seemed happy, in-fact there were a few other toddlers their age who also had super-powers at their kinder-garden, so she was happy that they hadn't felt too different to the other children like they had in Townsville.

Banana each visited her sisters to check if they were okay, Blossom had been watching educational TV in the living room, a documentary about endangered monkeys on the Discovery Channel, Bubbles was in the kitchen trying to make herself a drink of hot chocolate which Banana helped her with before handing her sister the mug of hot chocolate, she found Buttercup in the dining room sat at the table, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich "hey guess what?" asked Banana with a smile "what?" asked Buttercup curiously to which Banana took out a new CD from her pocket and handed it to Buttercup "latest album of your fave band that's what" she said with a chuckle to which Buttercup looked surprised and punched the air "awwwh yeaah!" she said happily.

That night when the girls were about to go to sleep, Banana's three sisters asked her "so what's your friend Bow like?" to which Banana smiled and sat up in her bed, wearing a simple purple nightie "well she's really positive and peppy, if you're sad she can lift your spirits in an instant, she's also really kind and she even has a boyfriend too" Banana explained to her sisters, but at that moment Professor Utonium was about to say goodnight to his daughters, when he heard about Bow, he simply walked into the room with a fatherly smile "okay you four, lights out, goodnight my precious girls" he said before he turned the light off and walked out of the room, the four girls then said goodnight back, Banana thought it was strange...the Professor would usually listen to her talk about what happened during her days out...but this time its as if he tried to stop her from talking...as if talking about Bow was bad...she wasn't sure what could cause the Professor to act like that, but either way she and her sisters went to sleep each in their separate beds, with the covers and bed sheets matching their each individual colour, aka, the colour of their eyes and usual dresses.

That night the Professor sat in his lab "how could this be...my calculations estimated that she was too unstable to survive for this long...I must seek help...I can't afford Banana, Blossom, Bubbles or Buttercup interacting with such an imperfect experiment..." he muttered to himself before he started writing a letter, deciding to enlist the help of a certain villain.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko

Last edited by EmmiEmmz on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Bow had spent the whole day with Banana. She arrived home late and wasn't sure if Annie was asleep or not. She quietly walked into the door and saw Annie, appearingly, peacefully sleeping on the couch. She smiled as she silently went into the room. She got dressed in her night clothes and got into bed thinking about everything. She felt blessed. Through everything that had gone awry in her life, these past few months have been amazing.

She had met so many new friends. Got a wonderful boyfriend type thing. A fantastic roomate. And, although she had had a fight with a really awful villain, she even thought they could one day be friends. She smiled as she shut her eyes and drifted into another dreamless sleep.

[Time Jump To Morning]

She woke up long before sun rise and went into the kitchen cautiously. She made herself a bowl of cereal and went onto the balcony to eat it and watch the beautiful sunrise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Annie was tossing and turning in her sleep, obviously having a dream as she muttered slightly before slowly opening her eyes and yawned, keeping the blanket on her to keep warm but she still laid on the sofa, deciding not to get up yet, she just waited quietly for time to pass, she also wondered if Bow was awake yet and listened to any movement to indicate that she was.

Meanwhile....

Banana was still fast asleep, a calm look on her face as she breathed softly, in her arms was a tabby cat plushie, she held it tight in her arms and snuggled into it, mumbling a bit as she slept, her sisters also sleeping peacefully.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Bow came back in to the house and smiled as she saw Annie on the couch. Good morning. How was your evening? She then poured herself a glass of orange juice and went to sit on the couch beside Annie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Annie smiled at Bow "morning, it was okay, I just watched some funny TV programmes and had a few snacks, how was your meeting with Banana?" she asked curiously.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:29 pm

It was fabulous! *giggle* We went to eat and saw a movie and then went to the park and talked. *giggle* Shes so interesting!... Wanna do something today? She asked thinking that maybe she got lonely spending the day alone yesterday.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Annie shrugged "I don't mind, do you have anything planned for us?" she asked curiously as she went to go make herself a cup of tea then came back to the sofa and sipped it.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Hmm... We could do anything you want! *giggle* What would you like to do? She smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Annie shrugged "what is there to do?" she asked curiously, since she had been living on the streets she hadn't really had a chance to check out the things around Jump City.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Oh! We could go shopping, or go to a movie, or go swimming, or go to the park, or stay in and watch a movie, or go to the arcade, or go to the library... bleh... *giggle* just kidding!, or go skateboarding, or roller skating, or go to the peer, or... *giggle* I can't think of anything else right now... She used many hand gestures and smiled broadly as she spoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Annie chuckled and considered the many options "uhh...so much choice...how about...we go swimming! That should be fun" she said happily.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Yay! *giggle* Will you need a swimsuit? She asked still smiling. She thought of the many she had and of any that might fit Annie. She loved to swim and couldn't wait to go out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Annie smiled and stood up, her dress morphing into a swimming costume split into black and white "is this okay?" she asked curiously, it had been a very long time since she had been swimming so she didn't know what was okay for swimsuits, she then smiled at Bow.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Bow looked Annie up and down pretending to scrutinize every little detail. She then tried to keep a serious face as she talked. I mean... I GUESS it's fine... *laughter* Just kidding! It's beautiful! I wish I could pull off a one piece like that! *giggle* excuse me as I go lamely put on my swim suit. *giggle* She smiled as she skipped into her room. She emerged moments later in a cute blue bikini. Tada! *giggle* Is this ok to you? She was trying to make sure Annie didn't feel uncomfortable. She thought some people may be in discomfort if someone was wearing a bikini while they were in a full bathing suit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 pm

"That's so cute!" said Annie with a smile "okay, so we need towels and stuff too right?" she asked, wondering if she could borrow one of Bow's towels.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Bow stood there blankly staring off into a space for a moment. Oh! *giggle* Yeah, one moment please. She smiled and then went around the house grabbing a beach bag, towels, sunblock, and some drinks. She came back in with a wrap around her waist, sunglasses, and a big straw hat. Ready!? *giggle* Would you like sunglasses or a hat? She smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Annie giggled "a hat please" she said happily, glad that she was going to have so much fun with Bow.

Meanwhile Banana walked around her house "Professor! Professor? Where are you?!" she called out, looking around everywhere, walking into his lab and seeing that he wasn't there, she then noticed the letter on the desk, her eyes scanning over the words "Banana...what are you doing here?" asked the Professor as he stood in the doorway, a scowl on his face before he walked up to the desk and snatched the letter off it "that letter mentioned Bow...what do you have to do with Bow?" she asked confused as the Professor glared at her "get out...GET OUT NOW!" he yelled, Banana wincing a little as he yelled at her as she hurried out of his lab "something is going on..." she muttered as she walked into her living room, now she KNEW something was wrong.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Bow ran to get Annie a hat. Here you go! *giggle* Sooo... The nearest pool is about a 20 minute walk, which I kind of forgot to mention... Is that ok? She had an almost worried expression on her face. If it was ok then she would start to head out and skippily walk down the street singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper.

(OOC: If you don't know that song you should definitely look it up )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:33 pm

[OOC: Lol don't worry I know it well.]

Annie put on the hat and smiled "that's fine, I don't mind" she said happily "we can just get to know each other more during the walk" she said as she walked towards the door.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:21 pm

The second Annie opened the door a boy stood, pointing a gun at her, or in his case his own arm! Seven bolts were shot towards her out of nowhere! This was none other then Protoshock, who had been assigned to kill Bow. It seemed like the perfect moment to strike and without a word let loose the bolts at Annie! He wasn't sure if she would be able to avoid them, it had been planned to perfection... But he wasn't sure what she was capable of doing in general.

He had decided to shoot first and ask questions later.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 am

Bow had already walked down the stairs of her apartment. She had apparentely just blatenly passed Protoshock on the way down. When she heard the blasts she turned back with shock on her face. When she realized it came from her doorway she flew up to her house. Who are you!? And what do you think you're trying to do to my friend!?!?! She did scream, but somehow it still didn't seem harsh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 am

Annie had screamed and immediately ducked then punched Protoshock's stomach, as she had no super strength it just felt like a regular punch, but she just planned it as a distraction anyway, she then ran to Bow "RUN!" she yelled as she picked up Bow and started to flap her wings, flying down the staircase with speed, she then carried Bow out of the door and looked around for a hiding spot, Annie was now terrified, it had all happened so fast that she had no idea what to do.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 pm

"Sadly for you, I'm not trying to hurt your friend... I'm trying to hurt you." He said, however was hit by the punch! As the two flew down the street Protoshock chased after them. For although he didn't have super speed, his speed was still pretty good. He opened fire with seven bolts aimed at the wings! This way it wouldn't exactly harm Annie, but would still be enough to stop her flying if they struck her or at least drop Bow to the ground. If he missed he would form a wall out of electricty in front of them! Although it could be avoided, some agility would need to be involved, and they'd have to find a way to stop their momentum to avoid it! With 5,500 volts in it, it could be enough to knock a normal person out! Although it wouldn't kill them, nor did he know for certain it'd work on the two, it would give them more damage then just a scratch.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Bow latched on to Annie as she flew off. She then looked behind her and saw Protoshock coming after them as he raised his hands to fire off blasts, she did the same. She sent five and collided them with his seven making an explosion mid air that made a barrier of smoke that he just blew through. Darn... She thought as she saw the smoke hadn't phased him. She then turned back around just in time to see the wall leap up in front of them and hold on to Annie's neck for dear life, hoping she could evade it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Annie screamed as she flapped her wings faster, gaining height and flying over the wall, she then looked around for a hiding place then flew into a tree, sitting there with Bow scared.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   

Back to top Go down

A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next