Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Quickly Protoshock continued, spotting them in the tree and dove forward near where it was! Quickly he began to create a barrier of electricty, that would block out the possibility of running away and would shock them with 5,600 volts! If they avoided it he would instead shift the electricty into a blast and attempt to shock them out of the sky with it! "You're not my target, just drop the girl and you'll be safe!" He would shout at Annie no matter what the outcome!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Bow looked at Annie. Just drop me. I'll talk to him... and if that doesn't work I'm sure I can take this loser... She said in not such a convincing tone. She just didn't want Annie to get hurt and it seemed like if she tried to help he wouldn't pause to even think about hurting her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Annie stared at Bow for a few moments before she glared at Protoshock "NO CHANCE! I'm not letting you hurt my friend!" she yelled 'allow me...' said Ellenia in Annie's head before she sighed and closed her eyes, her angelic wing turning demonic and her sky blue eye turning ash grey, emerging from the tree a completely different girl stood in-front of Protoshock "heh, well apparently I'm suppose to protect Bow so we have a home, so no one will be killing anyone" she said with a smirk as she held her black trident "unless you prove difficult that is..." she said darkly.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm

"Very well then..." He began as lightning came forwards, sending electricty all over him! For a second he glew a bright yellow from the electricty and then the glow faded away, revealing him once more! His red eyes showed through the visor and electricty went down his entire body! He now stood there, with 6,000 volts of lightning running down his clothes! If they tried to attack him psyhically, although it would still harm him those volts would shock them backwards! "Looks like it's time to get the party started!" He said, opening fire and sending ten bolts of lightning out of the gun! Without a second to waste he followed behind and formed a ball of electricty, jumping above it and using it to jump to the top of the tree! Following behind the bolts he would aim five punches and a kick towards them, attempting to send them slamming into the wall of lightning formed around the tree! This would be regardless of whether the bolts landed or missed and if his attacks failed the first time, he would repeat them once more, then leap back whether he missed or hit them!

(Also I counted the barrier forming around the tree and blocking off the exit, due to you guys not exactly moving out of the tree or reacting to the barrier in any way possible. Hopefully there is no problem with this.)

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Bow stood between Ellenia and Protoshock and shot ten fire balls to match his electric blasts making them explode in the middle. She then screamed, WAIT!! as he sent punches and a kick at Ellenia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Ellenia stared at Bow "get out of the way before you get hurt" she said sternly before she looked to Protoshock and glared at him "you hurt one hair on her head and I'll drag you to Hell myself" she warned.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Protoshock stopped but simply shook his head when Ellina spoke again. "I'm afraid that would be my job, but sadly the one who gave me this contract didn't want you killed." Protoshock said, glancing away from them for a few seconds. Then his glance returned to them as he pointed the gun at them both! "But that doesn't restrict me from taking you down!" He shouted and leapt to the ground below! Quickly he rushed forward and smashed his fist into the tree, smashing through it as it fell forwards towards the electric wall! They'd have to act fast if they wanted to get past this one!

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 am

Bow growled as Ellenia told her to back down. This was her fight, but just as she was about to say something in retaliation, Protoshock slammed his fists in the tree sending it tumbling to the ground. Bow quickly jumped and began to fall before wishing Tobias was there and beginning to float "safely" to the ground. (Just so that makes sense, her flight is powered by love.) She glared at Protoshock and had to calm herself down before speaking in a reasonable manner. So, who is that sent you? And why do they want me killed!? I don't remember doing anything against... well... against anyone! As she ended she stared in wild confusion at Protoshock.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:53 am

Ellenia glared at Protoshock, unsure what to do now "if you're getting paid money...we can pay you more to back off" she said, not really sure how she'd get the money, but she'd think of a way later.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 am

"Someone in Townsvile, I think he called himself the Professor." Protoshock said. Lightning made the shape of a sword and he held it but just when he was about to rush forward Ellenia spoke. "How much money exactly?"

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 am

Bow was thinking of a million things at once. She was wondering what on Earth was Ellenia saying about money, and when did she plan on bringing this up with Bow. She then switched to thinking about the Professor in Townsville. Where had she heard that before. Then it dawned on her. That's Banana's dad! She said to herself. But why did he want her killed. She sat down with a headache.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:33 am

"Whatever the Professor is paying you, I can give you double, triple, I am a demon after-all" said Ellenia with a smirk, knowing she'd probably have to pull off quite a few successful bank robberies to get enough money.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:05 pm

"I'm not in it for the money. I just live my life as I please, that's all." Protoshock said and then aimed the gun at Rain. Now he had a clear shot. He then opened fire at her, sending bolt after bolt towards her! If she took off running he would continue to shoot after her, hoping that one of the bolts would strike her!

(OOC: Sorry for the long wait guys and also if you're wondering why he asked then rejected it it's because he only asked since he was curious.)

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 am

Bow looked up just in time to see the first of the bolts being flung at her. She rolled backwards and then sprinted off sending her own fire balls to counter balance the bolts he was sending. She stumbled from the headache and fell, luckily the bolts went above her. She stayed on the ground, but kept firing at him. She squealed, You haven't answered the most important question!! WHY!?!? She couldn't stand up and continue to block the attack and therefore had to stay on the ground.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:49 am

Ellenia cursed and started to send dark orbs towards Protoshock running towards Bow then grabbing her and constantly trying to avoid the attacks before she took off into the air with Bow, trying her best to get Bow to safety.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Protoshock didn't answer the girl now, she didn't understand mercenaries. When they were given a job they weren't given a lot of information about it. Either that or he had forgot why. It didn't matter now though. Protoshock continued to blast the fireballs with his own bolts however didn't expect to be hit by one of the dark orbs. He simply ran out of the way of them and then looked upward! The wall had shocked the two because of their flight upwards however the ceiling of electricty then faded away! With the remaining electricty from the wall he used it to fly after them on a bridge made of electricty which chased after them! When he would run out he'd just generate more in the path he was going and keep coming after the two! When he got close enough he sent part of the electric current behind him flying towards them! If successful it would slam into them and shock them, then he would form it into a bridge once more! He would then form a sword of electricty and attempt to slash the two out of the sky, or off the bridge if they landed on it!

(OOC: Also to give more explanation to he bridge it's basicully like Iceman driving around on a platform of ice, only with electricty.)

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Bow hated the feeling of being useless, but latched on to Ellenia for dear life. Once in the air she positioned herself to be of some help. As they broke through the electric ceiling Bow let out a little yelp. She quickly sent a bombarge of fire straight at Protoshock. She then looked at Ellenia with a serious face. Let go. I can fly too. Either she volunteeringly let go, or Bow just shoved off of her, either way she was on her own now. She flew close to Ellenia still and didn't notice Protoshock getting so close because she was still trying to steady herself. As he glomped them from behind Bow felt a bolt like a thousand bees stinging her. Her flight faltered a bit as she regained composure, but she quickly flew out of the swords path. I am NOT getting stung again!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Ellenia winced in pain as her wings hit the electric ceiling, letting go of Bow when she said she could fly and trying her best to dodge the incoming attacks, flapping her wings to try and speed up from the electric sword.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)   

Back to top Go down

A Surprising Secret (Rainbro then PM or discuss with either of us on the cbox)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2