Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Bow had been coughing nonstop for about three days now. She had thrown up almost everything she had tried to swallow. She finally succumbed to her fatigue by veggieing on the couch for a few hours. Her fever was up to a whopping 110F and still she was trying to do things normally. As of right now, she was on the couch looking like a zombie watching "The Unsinkable Molly Brown".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Annie gave a sigh, she had been watching Bow's health deteriorate the past few days and she was getting more and more worried by the day "Bow, you need to go to the hospital, or at least the doctors, you're not well" she said in a concerned tone as she sat next to Bow on the sofa.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

*cough* No, I'll be fine... I'm not that sick... She attempted a smile but as soon as the corners of her lips turned up she went into a coughing frenzy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Annie gave a sigh "come on, we're taking you to the hospital" she said before she lifted Bow into her arms then walked out of the flat "hold on tight" she said calmly before she stretched her wings and started to fly towards the hospital, gliding through the air then landing once she got to the front door.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

As Annie picked her up Bow started to throw a tantrum. When she got to the doorway, Bow held on for dear life and started to scream. I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE HOSPITAL!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!! She was acting like a two year old. Because of the amount of crap she was dooing she started to cough like a mad man and her fever grew to 120F.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Annie gave a sigh and hugged Bow tight "Bow this is serious I don't want to lose the most awesomest room mate ever" she said as she walked into the hospital, carrying Bow like a child.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Bow hugged her tight. She started to settle down and stopped coughing quite so much. Her fever went back "down" to a 110F. She began to shake and sob as she realized she really had to go to the hospital because that thought alone was enough to make her sick. Ok... is all she whispered to let Annie know she was prepared to go.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Annie nodded then explained to the nurse behind the counter what had happened then she was told to sit and wait to be called, she sat with Bow on one of the seats, holding Bow's hand gently, Annie seemed really worried about Bow.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Bow kept coughing and shaking and couldn't stop. She had already worried herself sicker than she already was by thinking about the hospital on the way here. She held Annie's hand as they waited. She was paler than a ghost. She tried to calm down but soon had to leave to the restroom. When the nurse called her name she squeezed Annie's hand tight and had wide eyes as they followed the woman into a room. She began to hyperventilate a bit and couldn't seem to relax even though she tried. She sat in terror as they waited for the doctor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:35 am

Annie held Bow's hand tight "try to calm down Bow, I'm here so I'll protect you if needed, just breathe slowly" she said calmly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 am

Bow did as Annie said. She breathed slowly and it really did help. She stopped coughing as much, she stopped shaking quite as much, and her temperature dropped back down some. Just as she was beginning to relax, the doctor walked in. Her eyes went wide again, but she quickly shut them and kept breathing calmly.

"So, what seems to be the problem here?" He asked in an almost indifferent matter not even looking at Bow.

Bow couldn't answer or else she would freak out again. She lightly squeezed Annie's hand hoping she could get the hint.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 am

Annie looked to Bow and gave a sigh then looked to the doctor "it's my friend here, you see for a few days now she's been coughing and running a really high temperature, she's really sick" she explained before she looked to Bow and softly rubbed the back of her hand with her thumb.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Bow looked down in shame. She wished she wasn't so scared of the doctors. She sighed as she tried to gather up the courage to talk. With her head still down she began to whisper.

If you take my temperature, you'll think I should be dead, but it's normal for my fever... I've also been having shivers and I can't eat and can't will myself to do anything...

The doctor took some notes. When he finally looked at them he snorted in derision. "Sounds like a cold, but I guess we'll run a few tests just to make sure." With that he left and wouldnt be back for about thirty minutes.

He didn't like us did he?... *sigh* She looked at Annie with confused eyes. She never could understand people who judged on looks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Annie gave a sigh "I'm use to it, no bedside manner now-a-days, they probably think that just because we're metas means that we're just wasting their time when we're ill, we may have super powers but if those super powers don't include immunity to illness then we're just like humans" she said sadly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm

*sigh* I just don't understand it... What have we ever done to them? I mean... I know there are bad guys and all, but they have bad guys too.. It doesn't make sense... *cough cough* Ugh... Scuse me... She went to the restroom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Annie waited for Bow, getting even more worried about her "Bow...whats wrong with you..." she muttered sadly as she gave a sigh.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Bow came back looking white as the walls in the hospital. I think... I'm going to lie down now... She then went to the very uncomfortable hospital bed and tried to relax but was soon out and to the restroom again. When she came out she settled on sitting slumped over on the bed and looked at Annie with a weak smile. *cough* Thank you for dragging me here...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 am

Annie just gave a worried sigh "it's what I'm here for, you know I'd always look after you" she said in a calm tone although her worry was clear in her voice as she walked up to Bow and gave her a bucket "here, try and rest and just use this if you need it, rather than having to get up and rush to the toilet" she said with a sad look.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Bow luckily didn't have to use the bucket by the time the doctor was back. She did however, have a fever now of 130F. The doctor came in and went pale. He finally realized that she was actually sick and in need of help. He quickly got two nurses to come and did a few tests without saying a word but blushing out of guilt the entire time. Bow had fallen asleep and therefore didn't throw a tantrum like she would have otherwise. As he left he turned to face Annie.

"I am so sorry for not coming in sooner. If I had known she was this bad..." He couldn't finish his sentence and left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:47 pm

"I just want you to help her get better, I don't hold a grudge towards things like this, even though I did tell you" said Annie sternly as she watched the doctor go then looked back to Bow, becoming more worried about her by the minute.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Bow just laid there lifeless. She was breathing hard and had sweat drenching her.

The doctor came back in within five minutes. He had a wristband in one hand and in the other was a needle.

"We're going to need to admit her. Do you know if she is ok with shots? It would be the easiest way to get the medication into her bloodstream, which she needed two days ago." He said in an urgent matter, and as if they should have come in three days ago.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 pm

"Well she's not very comfortable with anything medical really, but if it has to be done then I'll try keep her calm, she refused to come to the doctors or anything, I had to literally fly her here" explained Annie with a sigh before she sat next to Bow and softly rubbed her hand.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 pm

The doctor was in disbelief. He knew some patients were a little hard headed, but he had no idea metas could be the same way. He had always just assumed they were above that, or at least thought they were.

"She needs this shot. Please, just be prepared if she wakes up while I give it to her." He said with a smile appreciative smile.

He gave Bow the shot and she just stayed asleep. Within minutes her heavy breathing had subsided and she was pouring sweat.

He turned to Annie. "Listen. I've dealt with many patients and one of the best methods of curing ANYONE, is through love and laughter. She's worn out right now. If there's anyway to get her friends, and if she has any, family. That'd be best for her right now. She's very ill..." He then turned to leave with a twinge of guilt running across his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 am

Annie nodded before she started to think "Banana...Kimberly...that's all I know who her friends are..." she muttered before she looked to Bow and rubbed her hand "c'mon Bow, you can pull through this...I know you can" she said softly, trying to think of how to contact either of Bow's other friends.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Bow woke up groggily about an hour later. She had been moved into a more permanent residency with a more comfortable bed. She had had a dreamless sleep but had kicked all of the covers off and was coughing throughout her nap. As she woke up she looked down at her hospital gown and then turned to Emmi with a medicated face and just a dash of worry. Where *cough* Where am I now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   

Back to top Go down

Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next