Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Annie suddenly looked up to Bow, having been sleeping in a chair next to her "you're in the sick ward of the hospital, it turns out your illness is more serious than first thought so they're actually going to help you" she explained with a smile, glad that Bow was awake.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Bow's eyes widened and she shot up in bed as she realized she had to stay longer. She felt like ripping the IV out of her arm and running down the hall and far far away from this place. Instead, she stayed because she knew Annie would be worried and probably chase after her. Her heart rate quickened maddingly and she had a coughing fit. This continued for about two minutes before fatigue got the best of her. She laid back down and looked at Annie with tears in her eyes. I'm sorry I'm such a pain. I tried to be good. I never wanted you to worry about me. Ever. I wanted to be able to take care of you... She went into another coughing fit and had to use her bucket. She then laid back down and looked away from Annie in shame.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Annie looked to Bow "don't say silly things! We're best friends Bow! Best friends look out for each other no-matter what! I'd do anything for you because you've given me food and shelter which I can never repay you enough for" she said before she leaned over and softly kissed Bow's forehead before sitting back in her chair "just...try and calm down, I'll look after you, I'll stay with you all night if it takes that long" she said with a calm smile.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Bow looked back at Annie with a weak smile. Thank you. Thank you sooo much.... You really don't know how much it means to me that you're here. *cough* I'll try and get better. I promise, as SOON as I can, we'll get out of this place. She said and then smiled a big cheesy grin, but soon was having a coughing fit, only this time once she was done she giggled at herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:59 am

Annie frowned a little "and to get better you need to rest, don't worry, I'll be here and I'll look after you, is there anything you want me to get you from the flat?" she asked curiously, wanting Bow to be happy and calm during her stay at the hospital.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Bow's eyes got wide as she remembered the last time she was in a hospital. She spoke as an afraid child, she grabbed on to Annie. Please. Please don't leave me here alone. I don't want to be here by my self. She went into another coughing fit. After a few minutes she calmed down and spoke in practically a whisper. I'm sorry... It's just... the last time I went to the hospital... They weren't very... trustful... She remembered Paige telling her about the secret tests they did while she had went to get food. She hugged her knees.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am

Annie looked surprised then gave a sigh "okay I won't go anywhere, don't worry Bow, I'll look after you" she said calmly before gently kissing her forehead again "just try and rest, I'll protect you" she said softly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:16 am

Bow looked at Annie with a tear in her eye. Thank you Annie... I know I'm a bother... Bu-but I can't be here alone... She then smiled sweetly as Annie kissed her on the forehead and said she'd protect her. She laid down and snuggled in the blanket. She soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Annie gave a calm smile to Bow, watching her before looking to the TV in the hospital room as it showed the news, Annie watching it while sitting by Bow's side, being aware of Bow as well as watching the TV.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:11 am

Bow tossed and turned after she had gotten to sleep. Her fever kept going up and down and she just couldn't get comfortable. She woke up a few times to either use her bucket, have a coughing fit, both, or need a drink of water. She knew Annie was watching over her and she didn't want to be a burden so every time she got up she tried to be as quiet as possible, and when she wanted water she would try and get it herself. This would go on for about 3 hours before she finally settled down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:12 am

Annie sighed as she watched Bow, she just wanted Bow to feel better and didn't want her to think that she was being a burden, once Bow settled down she softly held her hand and rubbed the back of it with her thumb, frowning a little.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am

Bow woke up about 5 hours later with a slight headache. She felt her forehead and noticed it didn't feel as hot as before. She smiled sweetly as she saw her hand in Annie's. She breathed in deep and coughed, but it wasn't a fit. She was getting a little better!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:47 am

Annie looked to Bow and smiled at her, noticing that she was looking a little better which made Annie feel happy "so, lots of ice cream when we get back yeah?" she said with a chuckle.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Bow shot up with an excited expression, but got a headache and nauseated and had to lay back down. She smiled at Annie with wide eyes and started to spout off different toppings and favors. Yes! We could have vanilla and chocolate and Cotton Candy and Rocky Road and Strawberry and... other kinds! And we could have whipped cream and cherries and SPRINKLES!! Yummmm... *giggle* Sorry... I ramble... She blushed embarrassed. She then got a bit more feverish and had to use her bucket. Ugh... Let's hope I get better SOON.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Annie frowned a little as Bow's illness came back "yeah, you should rest more, the more you rest the sooner it'll seem towards the ice cream" she said with a smile.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Bow layed back down. She looked up at Annie with sorrow and regret. I feel bad that all I'm doing is sleeping... You can go do something if you want... Actually, while you're out, can you go by the house and get my teddy bear? She smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Annie looked to Bow a little surprised "but I thought you were scared of being on your own..." she said a little confused.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Bow looked at her with wide eyes. Oh. I'm terrified. But I also know that you're likely to get sick of staying here, and that makes me feel even worse. I think... as long as you leave when I'm sound asleep... I'll be fine... though if I do wake up before you're back, they may have a bit of a handful... *giggle* That probably wouldn't be good... She smiled disconcertingly. She didn't actually know if she was okay with Annie leaving or not. It gave her a small coughing fit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Annie shook her head "no you're almost better, you should be out of here by tomorrow, and I don't want you to be scared all on your own" she said, determined to stay with Bow till she was better.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Bow was about to argue, but she really didn't want to be alone. Ok... then... I'm goin to go to sleep... K? She said with a tiny edge. She was beginning to not feel well again, but didn't want Annie to see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Annie nodded "I'll stay here till you're better" she said before she saw it was getting dark and pulled out a stay-over bed from under the bed and laid on it quietly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Bow went to sleep a little angered that Annie wouldn't make herself happy. She should care less for Bow. She tossed and turned and couldn't get comfortable. As she finally drifted off she had "the dream". She was riding in the back of a car with two adults she was now familiar with, though she would never know them as her parents. They arrived to the house she was supposed to call home. They started arguing over something silly. Bow got angry and accidentally threw a fireball on the ground. The house went up in flames and before anyone saved her, Bow woke up screaming in the hospital bed with tremors and in a cold sweat. Tears streaming down her face.

NO NO NOOOO!!!! MOMMY!!!! MOMMY I LOVE YOU! I'M SORRY!!!! COME BAAAACK!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Annie suddenly sat up and stood next to Bow, softly rubbing her arm "its okay Bow, I'm here, its okay" she said softly, gently hugging Bow and trying to calm her down.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Bow stayed there shaking in her arms. She couldn't stop crying, and that just made everything worse. Soon, Annie wouldn't be able to hold her because her fever to the touch would reach 120F. She would then go into a coughing frenzy and have to use her bucket more than once.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Annie gave a sigh before she wrung out a flannel in cold water, slowly leaning Bow back onto her bed and placing the cold flannel on her forehead "its okay, I'm here, I'll look after you, it was just a dream" she said softly before she softly rubbed Bow's hand "you want to just cuddle up so you can calm down?" she asked, she wanted to do whatever she could to try calm Bow down and make her feel safe.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)   

Back to top Go down

Down With The Sickness (Emmi then open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next