Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm

A teenage, brown haired girl walked through the park, she wore a purple dress with a black stripe through the middle of it, she was followed by her three 5 year old sisters and a man with black hair and wearing a white lab coat and black formal shoes "so is this a good spot then?" asked the girl as her siblings nodded, the girl putting down a picnic basket and taking out a blanket from the basket, setting it down on a flat area in the shade of a tree, the group sitting down and starting to enjoy a pleasant day out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:13 pm

A bunch of crashing sounds can be heard in the distance and gets louder as some trees fall down. Then a girl in a energy bubble crashes down by banana and makes a huge crador as it diapers Paige rubs her head laying in the crador as cinderblock common villain in Jump city comes running at her.

"Man if there wasn't so many civilians here I could beat him but I can't go full strenth here not with all these people here."

Paige hoped out of the hole and started to shoot energy blast at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Banana looked at the scene surprised and sighed 'can't we ever just have a peaceful day here...' she thought before she looked to her sisters "I'll take care of this, you three make sure the Professor is safe" she said, her sisters nodding and flying Professor Utonium away to safety "hey! Brick head! Over here!" she yelled before she flew at Cinderblock and punched him, landing on the ground opposite to where she had been and she was also looking very annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Paige was about to fire another energy bolt but someone punched him and stopped from firing to make sure she didn't hit the person. Paige looked at the girl and smiled.

"Thanks for the help, being in this well populated area means I can't go all out with out endangering someone so I could use your help.Oh yeah almost forgot I'm Energy Warrior"

Cinder block grabbed her from behind and held her up in the air.

"And your goin down!"

She said as she shot out a huge bubble around herself knocking cinderblock back dropping her.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 pm

"I'm just protecting my family" said Banana before she sighed "if we're talking code names then I guess you could call me Fruit Salad...yeah I know its a funny name but it goes well with my actual name" she said before she looked to Paige "too populated? Then lets lead him out of the park" said Banana as she tried to think how to lure Cinderblock out of the park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Paige gave a look that said "seriously?" when she heard her code name. Paige then looked to cinderblock.

"Well the main problem I'm having is I can't take a chance of doing a energy blast and him dodging and I get someone hurt if we can stop him from moving long enough so I can hit him hard enough to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Banana nodded "easy enough" she said before she started flying around Cinderblock and used her ice breath, creating a strong enough ice to temporarily bind him "quick before he breaks it!" she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

As she saw banana start to freeze Cinderblock She would use both hands to charge up a huge energy blast and when banana gave to cue Paige sent out a huge blast at Cinderblock sending him flying back and landed on the ground knocked out. Paige smirked as all the civilians cheered and looked at banana.

"Like I said if i could have gone all out I would have beaten him already. Thanks again so you knew around here I haven't seen you around before."

she said walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Banana suddenly went quiet and shy, noticing that Paige was around her age and started playing with her hair as she landed on the ground "uhh..well..I just recently moved here with my family..." she said shyly as she stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Paige walked up to her smiling brightly.

"Well your gonna be busy if your a hero in this town. It's not as bad as steel but since the titans left to beat up some big bad guys things had gotten alot worse. I hope I see you around alot more you seem really nice."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm

"W..well I don't really fight villains, that's more for my sisters, I just try to protect them if they're in danger" said Banana as she continued to stare at the ground "and thanks.." she said as she blushed a little before her three sisters flew back carrying the Professor, greeting Paige in a more friendly and confident way, Banana looking to her sisters and smiling "I guess we should just go home and have the picnic in the back garden" she said as her sisters nodded happily "that's a good idea" said Blossom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Paige smiled at them before starting to hover.

"Well I hope you guys have fun and welcome to Jump City.. Oh and I'll have the police pick cinderblock in a little bit he'll be out for a while."

Paige then flew off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Banana nodded "see you round then I guess" she said as she watched Paige fly into the sky before she turned to her family and smiled "lets go home then" she said happily before the group walked out of the park and towards their home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)   

Back to top Go down

A lovely day for a picnic (everyone welcome)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1