Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Training with a new costume(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Training with a new costume(open)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Mimic carries a bunch of supplies down into the hanger to use its tools to make a new costume. Mimic spent the next day working on her costume and even made 2 mini scythes attached to 2 7 foot chains that would connect to her belt so she wouldn't lose them in battle. Mimic added on her old black mask with built in goggles on her costume. Mimic put on her costume and went up to the roof.((
Spoiler:

))

"Costume check, mini scythes check, goggles/mask check, paddings check, rockin next moves and know how on how to use the mini scythes..." Mimic looks at mini scythes having the scythes go the regular way they would go then tosses them in the air yanking the chains down catching them up side down to look kinda like a J like position "much better but I seriously have go to figure out how to use these in battle"

"hmmm maybe it would help if i actually knew some real moves" Mimic thinks staring at her 2 mini scythes. "maybe robin could... no hes off in Gotham doing crap... and no one else here that i know of hows how to do the stuff robin can..." mimic sighs."wonder if anyone will recognize me in this since you can't really see my face, my hair is in a pony tail, and my hair is black now... gess I'll just have to find out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Meanwhile, On Jump City bridge. JaK sage was on his way to Jump City via taxi when the car suddenly stopped.

"Hey what's the hold up?"

"Routine traffic stop. The police check to make sure no villainous metas are being brought through here."

Damn, JaK had a few run ins with the law in his time. This wouldn't end well unless he thought quickly. As the police officer came up to the taxi cab and asked JaK for Id. JaK pretended that he was reaching for his wallet, but then just opened the door really hard, hitting the cop and knocking him over. Afterwards he absorbed the material of his seat belt buckle and punched through the bullet proof glass and slammed the driver's head against the dashboard causing his foot to hit the gas and go reeving into the cop car in front of them. Just as the officer inside the cruiser was going to call in the disturbance upon seeing his partner get knocked over. JaK jumped out in time to avoid collision though. However, the call still got out in enough time to alert the authorities and the Titans.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Mimic's com link went off and looked over at the bridge seeing the whole situation. "how am i supposed to get over the in....." mimic smirked running back down to the hanger. a little while later mimic drives up to the scene with the R-cycle wearing robins helmet parking the cycle close but not too close to the scene so it wouldn't get damaged and she wouldn't get yelled a by robin when he got back.

Mimic takes the helmet off and runs over to the scene and saw jak and unhooked her mini scythes having the blades closest to the ground and looks at jak. She didn't go into a fighting stance one cause she didn't know any and two if this guy wasn't the cause shed be starting an unneeded fight.

"are you the cause of this? and if so why have you chosen to do what you did?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Kid Flashes communicator went off as he was lounging around the tower. Immediately his hand blurred to the communicator, then to him as he looked at it. Meta-disturbance on the jump city bridge. Mere moments later, a red and yellow blur zoomed across the water from the tower, and towards the land. Within moments he had reached the bridge. He saw a girl and a guy.

"Alrighty, let's stop right here, don't shoot or I'll move." KF joked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Upon JaK exiting the car, he walked towards the vehicle with the taxi driver inside and threw him out onto the ground. Just as Mimic arrived, which probably looked like he was tossing away his victim, instead of taking an unconscious person out of a trapped car.

"I'm not gonna lie, yes I did and someone like you wouldn't understand. Now unless you're planning to use those I suggest you put them away."

JaK slowly rose up after pulling out the taxi driver, the cop was still trapped and now some random girl had arrived with scythes. He assumed she was a special agent, thanks to her get up. At that moment Kid Flash arrived... Literally in a moment. Great, superhero, now things would get ugly. This one he did recognize...

"Hmm, sorry Titan geek, but I think I'll pass on wasting time with you two. I've got things to do. Might wanna get that guy out of that cruiser by the way, gas is leaking."

sage was hinting that one of the vehicles would explode if the engine sparked and with that JaK backflipped onto the top of a car next to him, near the edge of the bridge and then jumped up to the cable and began climbing to the top of it. Using his metal hand for gripping before taking off down the bridge from the top of it, fearless of the height.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm

"you handle the crashies I'll handle him."

Mimic hoped on a car and threw one of her scythes at a cable it wraping around to and pulls on it tightly as she runs in a slight curve and jumps and swings onto a cable and tugs her chain again the scythe flying back in her and as she puts it back on her belt and climbs the cable up to the top and stands on the top of the cable crashing.

"look unlike that annoying guy down there i wont jump to conclusions, i might actually understand where your coming from who knows but all that matters is right now i'm willing to talk I know you can't be all bad cause if you were you would have killed me before i could have drained you of your life and powers. I took the time to climb up her and talk so can you at least explain why you did what you did."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

JaK had been cut off, albeit, by some impressive moves of her own.

"Ok, now you're starting to annoy me."

It was then that she told JaK that maybe she could understand if he told her what was going on. JaK wished he could to, but getting others involved. Would only mean more victims for Nightmare...The sage brothers had been on the run for years and no one had taken them down, he doubted she could help.

"And I'm to assume you're not with him? Because you sure aren't special forces, bullets would've been flying at me by now."

As JaK spoke he knelt down, apparently trying to balance way up here at the top of the bridge.

OT: sorry for skip, but you'll see why in a moment.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:00 pm

ooc: so who should go then
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:13 pm

OT: Hotwire.

Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Kid flash saw a small fire igniting and spreading towards the car.

"Piece of cake."

With that, he blurred and began running in superspeed circles around the growing blaze, creating a vacuum. The fire soon went out, but kf saw another one growing inside the cruiser itself. The doors were locked, the windows were shut.

"Great..."

He saw an officers badge on the ground and had an idea...

Grabbing up the badge, he used one of the points and spun his arms around the windmill at super-speed, cutting the glass. He then pushed in the window, unlocked the car, and dragged the officer out. He sped away with the officer just as the fuel tank ignited. He sped off the bridge and to a safe spot.

"Now to stop the other guy." KF muttered, handing the officer over to some S.W.A.T members, waiting at the entrance. He then blurred back to where the fighting was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Mimic continued to kneel on the cable and held onto it with both hands looking at jak.

"I'm not with him or special forces I came alone Kid flash just came on his own. Would you mind explaining why you did what you've done if it's a horible reasond that proves you a horible person I'll at least try to hold off any attacks until the end of your explination.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:15 am

"Hmm."

JaK thought for a moment, but then absorbed the metal of the bridge and once fully coated dug his palm into the side of it for grip, making sure he wouldn't fall after what happened next.

"I'm a horrible person, trying to do the only right thing I know...Lets leave it at that."

Suddenly JaK's fist tripled in size and then he punched the bridge with his metallic balled up palm, causing the immediate area they were on to waver and rock back and forward as the shockwave went through it. Luckily, Sage had been holding onto the pipeline he was on and ran forward, flipping over Mimic as she tried to maintain balance. Then continued to attempt to make his getaway. Explain himself, his life story, to her...Please.

Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 am

As Jack tried to escape down the cable of the bridge, KF zoomed back to the entrance, blurred up the maintenance ladder, and zoomed along the cable towards Jak. When he got to him, he touched would attempt to grab his shoulder, and melt the metal with with friction."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 am

As JaK flipped over she Mimic stood up and as he landed Mimic grabbed his arm and used his teeth to pull off her glove as she spun around and touching Jak's face hoping she'd touch some of his skin to adsorb his powers and maybe stop him for a moment. As she spun around she also would kick Kid Flash off the cable then throw her mini scythe at Kid Flash having it wrap around one of his legs to catch him and then would yell.

"Would both of you just stop for one moment and talk this out not everything has to be solved with violence!"

Mimic would pull her hand way from Jak then continue as she glared at him and if she was able to absorb his powers she would also can the same yellow coloring in her eyes and her shin would grow paler.

"I really don't care who you are, what you are, or your fucking past! I am not gonna tell you my past, who i am or what i have to go threw everyday tryin to get you to open up to me cause i know you don't care and i hate playin the sypothy card cause it's just stupid. All I wanted to know was what happened from you cause no matter if you were helpin those guys down there or not chances are they won't have the same story. SO for god sakes just tell me what happened already with out the whole poor me I have a horrible past bull shit!"

She said as she would swing the chain and yank it realsing Kid Flash onto the bridge and the scythe would return in her hand and she'd put it away as she puts her glove back on.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:29 am

As JaK was making his get away, suddenly he felt his shoulder heat up....And he meant REALLY heat up. As he peered back he could see KF melting his armor, he then slapped Kid Flash's hand away and was going to turn to punch him off the bridge, rather angry now, when suddenly Micmic's hand reached out and touched the exposed area of his skin, allowing her to absorb some of his powers.

JaK suddenly felt ill, which was weird considering his healing factor and his armor seemed to recede from his body. Meanwhile, JaK knelt down, as his healing factor slowed and the faitgue from all this high octane stuff he was doing set in.

*Pant, Pant* What the hell was that?"

That's when Mimic ratned at JaK angrily, and for a second he smiled actually digging her more than fearing it or getting angry. Not many girls had this kinda moxy, in fact, most were annoyingly bubbly or bitches.

"Ok, fine...You really wanna know? I'm wanted in Gotham. I'm 1/2 of the infamous Sage brothers; weve been stealing, working for gangs, and been up to no good for years. Weve escaped prison, the mob, and even wonder boy and his mentor this entire time, making me a pretty wanted dude in some parts. I was sure the JCPD would turn me in, so I had to knock a few heads is all. I can't be turned back now, I need to find...My brother."

JaK admitted, hesitating as he mentioned David; that bastard, that traitor. Afterwards he stood, even though he didn't feel any better, JaK wasn't for showing weakness.

"So now you know...What do they call you anyway girl? I kinda like your style after all. Also, guessing by how you look like you're related to me now, that you're a meta too?"

JaK was referring to her tone earlier and her no take shit sorta mentality.

Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 am

As kid flash fell towards the ground, he spun windmilled his arms to create small tornadoes which he aimed at the ground. This slowed him doens't until he could safely drop. He would then zoom backup to them as he had done before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:30 am

Mimic crossed her arms straight faced.

"Mimic, on account that when I have skin to skin contact with them one of the things that I take from them are their powers or abilities for a short amount of time which is why I'm guessing I might look a little like you now. I've had a few run ins with the law my self as well so I know how annoying the can be."

Mimic paused for a few moments and then would continue in an almost annoyed regretting tone.

"I guess I can let you go but I don't think he's gonna let you and I'm certain you won't be able to fight him off alone now so..."

Mimic passes JaK while taking off her gloves and pull her hood over her head leaning down closely to the cable and absorbs the metal on the cables smirking looking at kid flash.

"lets see how well I can use your powers!"

Mimic says throwing her mini scythe at kid flash wraping it around him and ynks downward on it.

[if he falls down or anything like that}

Mimic charges at kid flash as she jumps over him then throws him over her with the chain then yanks the chain again down ward smashing him onto the cable pulling them one more time bring the scythe back to her.

[if he does fall sown or anything]

mimic charges at kid flash then would upper cut him as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 pm

JaK couldn't believe it...Not the fact that she herself was letting him go, but that she also was willing to fight for him!? she didn't even know him, JaK didn't know what to do, retreat, help, or just wait for his powers to return. For now, he just sat there, dumbfounded for all she knew, he could've made that entire story up, although JaK was unaware she also got his memories.

Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 am

As she would try to the scythe, kid flash would rush forward and grab the rope the scythe was on.

"Aren't we supposed to be stopping the guy who took down the cops and blew up the cars?"

He would zoom around her trying to wrap the scythe around her, hopefully tangling her. He would then let go and attempt to land a high velocity punch on metal boy, to knock him onto the bridge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 am

ooc:this isnt a big deal but the scythe is on a chain not rope and jak isnt metal right now but mimic is

mimic got tangled up but started to rotate her body in a circle making the scythe swing around her untangling herself then threw the scythe at kid flash and would wrap it around his foot then yank it and try and trip him as she says.

"when i beat up those swat people at the theater you gave me a second chance and let me go. Maybe this guy is i the same boat as I was..."

her eyes look more towards jak now.

"I know for a fact that what ever he needs to do when he find brother cant be done in jail and I know that what ever he has to do must be done so he is not going to jail, not while I'm around to stop it."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 pm

For those of you who have never been power drained, just know it's quite annoying. JaK was going to move out of the way of Kid Flash's attack, but found his reflexes to have slown to that of a normal teenage athlete, which weren't slow, but not quick enough to avoid a speedster. Luckily Mimic had JaK's ability to think of witty counters in a short span of time thanks to her absorbing his power.

"This wasn't your fight, you don't even know me, why do you trust me so much?"

JaK attempted to get up after that, wobbly he as he was, he was still not just going to leave her to fight Kid Flash, not when JaK could help. It wasn't in his nature to run, so sage stood and ran forward. His powers were decreased, but he still was one of the best free runners he knew. As he approached the two, he looked for an opening and slid towards KF low and attempted to go for a rotating sweep kick at his feet. Kid Flash was a hero, and JaK wasn't for seriously injuring those who helped others so he kept his blade sheathed, but a sweep at his feet would get rid of a few tools for KF at the least.

Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Two blows to the feet sent kid flash spiraling to the ground, With that, he began to vibrate his feet, causing the chain to melt. He scrambled quickly to his feet.

"Cause she's in the 'Everyone deserves a chance boat' Honestly don't get but nevertheless..."

He zoomed up to Mimic.

"I did let you go. But we can't let every crime go unpunished. He can explain himself when he's down at the station... we'll see what we can do."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Mimic put on clearly fake smile.

"Yeah no, the real reason is well lets just say I get more than just powers when I touch someone and I literally know for a fact that I should at least try ad trust JaK that type of info has been coming to me quicker more often but who really cares? All I know is that I hope you can swim!"

Mimic grabs kid flash by the collar of his suit and his arm and spins like a top before trowing him into the water.

"Thats for melting the chain that took me 5 hours to make!"

Mimic walks over to JaK pulling down her hood as the metal coating on her dispersal along with the paler skin and new eye colors and she pulls on her gloves and grabs her scythe off the ground and pulls out some spare chains from a pocket that she had grabbed just in case she needed them for just this occasion and hooks it back up putting away her scythe.

"You should have your powers and strength back now I didn't take a long term dose of you powers."

Mimic looks at Jak after putting her scythe away.

"you should go now cause clearly you don't want my help and I'm not the type to try and help someone who doesn't want my help...... or at least I think I am..."

she says muttering the last part.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

JaK tested her theory to see if he indeed did have his powers back. As he touched the bridge again his cells mimicked the layout of the material and he became a metal man again, or at least one arm did. At that JaK walked over to Mimic and looked at her deeply for a second and then placed his metal hand upon her shoulder.

"You helped me, you gave me a second chance, even when I don't even think I deserve it...As far as I'm concerned, you're either the most gullible crime fighter I know...Or the most noble. Either way, I owe ya one, and that means I'll definitely be seeing you again."

JaK said this, and then quickly ran away. She was right, this was his chance to escape before more cops showed up and he had to get across the bridge.

PostSubject: Re: Training with a new costume(open)   

Back to top Go down

Training with a new costume(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next