Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Banana was walking calmly to the kindergarden area of Murakami High School, headphones on her head and listening to some Iron Maiden 'I need to remember to tell Buttercup about this new album' she thought before she walked through the gate and looked around as other children were getting picked up by their parents "ah Mrs Grocen, hello, have you seen the girls?" she asked to a parent who she'd talked to before to which Mrs Grocen shook her head "maybe they're still inside" she replied as Banana nodded before she walked inside the building, other children taking their coats from the hallway and walking outside, Banana thinking it was odd that the girls were taking so much time to come out of class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 pm

A couple of minutes earlier.

Kyle walked out of Murakami high school and looked at his test result 100 out of 100, as expected, Maths is so easy he threw the test in the bin and walked into some nearby public toilets. After slipping on some pee on the floor he changed into his Grim reaper costume and went outside, he smiled This plan will definately make people fear the grim reaper he snuck into Murakami kindergarden, walked into the toilet and set a bomb. He had made the bomb so that the half the kindergarden would be destroyed and the rest would cave in and trap those still inside. He left and prepared to activate it before all the children were gone.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 pm

"Blossom! Bubbles! Buttercup!" called Banana before she walked into the toilets and pushed open the cubicle doors, jumping back when she saw the bomb "damn it! Got to get it out of here!" she said before she picked up the bomb and climbed out of the window, trying to think where to put it before she suddenly had an idea and flew to the harbor, tossing the bomb into the sea then watching it drop into the ocean, hoping that the bomb wouldn't be too powerful and that the water would quell the explosion somewhat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Kyle was about to activate the bomb when he saw someone fly away with it in her arms Damn it!! Come back here b****!!!!!!!!! he yelled after her. He activated the bomb hoping that she was still holding it and she would get blown to bits, when he saw the huge splash of water he knew that she was still alive. He roared in frustration, he had to use plan B, plan A was smart and would inspire fear, plan B could be done by anyone and would make people think he was a common crinimal. He walked into the nurserie and started firing into the air, grabbed a teacher and held her at gunpoint Listen up kids!! If anyone moves miss... he checked her name tag before continuing ... Brogan will die!!!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Banana came back to the kindergarden then saw the scene through the window, creeping under the open window then taking a deep breath and popping up at the window, using her ice breath to freeze the gun and Kyle's hand, causing him to loose any feeling in his hand before she climbed through the window and helped the children an the teacher evacuate "so you're the one who set the bomb I expect too, where are my sisters you monster" she said in a very cold and threatening voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Kyle yelled in suprise as his hand was frozen and the hostages were evacuated Your sisters!?! How the hell would I know!?! A real question would be: Why are you ruining my plan!! Do you want impure people to win!?! without going into further detail he stared into her eyes and used his powers to paralise her. He drew one of his other guns with his free hands and aimed to kill her right away with a head shot, he blinked as he squeezed the trigger giving her a single second to do something.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Banana winced and panicked in the situation that she found herself in, trying to use gravity to roll off from her knees and onto the floor, barely dodging the gunshot "impure? You think children are impure? Jeez Slenderman would be furious if he heard you say that" she said, trying to desperately get free from the paralysis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

You fool! It is not the children that are impure! It is human beings that are impure! They need to fear me! To know that there time is close to an end! this time he fired at her chest so that she wouldn`t be able to do what she did last time.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:24 pm

At that moment Blossom suddenly burst through the door and disarmed Kyle by punching the gun out of his hand and hurting his hands in the process, Bubbles and Buttercup helping Banana up "if you see humans as impure then you are impure for thinking such a thing, us supers may be different but we are also equal, you will be impure until you understand that" said Banana as her eyes stared at Kyle as Blossom was freezing his entire body before the police soon arrived, all aiming guns at Kyle before Banana was flown home to recover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Kyle was just squeezing the trigger when Blossom disarmed him, he turned to hit her in the face but got completely frozen, then the police ran in and took him away. As soon as the pesky kids and the other one was gone the ice around his head was accidently smashed by the policemen taking him away Voice activation bomb activate, password: D-E-A-T-H. The policemen panicked and tried to run but it was no use Password accepted the bomb in his jacket blew up and took the policemen and everything within a 100M radius. Kyle walked from the explosion unscathed, took off his grim reaper outfit and equipment, and went home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)   

Back to top Go down

Murakami Kindergarden Surprise (Pika and anyone else)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1