Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:34 pm

All this hero stuff can become rather tiring. It takes up a lot of energy, and isn't as easy as it looks. Which is why Arachnikid was taking a break, just about to head inside a burger bar for a bite to eat. Nothing too heavy mind you, just something to keep up his energy levels throughout the afternoon. He was stood outside 'Bob's Burger Bar'. It seemed to be pretty busy, lots and lots of people were sat inside, enjoying their meal. Arachnikid was just outside however, glancing over the menu posted on the window.

Little did he know, that there was a Villain nearby, Mammoth. Someone who Arachnikid had tango'd with before. Mammoth had a huge grin on his face, running towards the hero. In his hand, Mammoth had a burlap sack, filled with cash most likely. Choice made, Arachnikid stood just outside the door, taking in a deep breath, already smelling the burgers.

"Burger of the day, coming right u-"

Cut off there as Mammoth had charged into Arachnikid, charging further along the pavement with a rather winded Arachnikid simply draped over his shoulder. There was a small shop at the very end of the street, but rather than go round, Mammoth charged right through, using Arachnikid as a shield. A hole was created within the front of the shop, with one mirroring it to the back, to which Mammoth made his escape. Arachnikid was left dazed, winded and confused. Laying down on the floor of the shop, surrounded by glass, and smashed products, as well as a few bricks. A little debris on him, but he brushed that off. A confused look, he glanced out the hole Mammoth had made, seeing him run off. Arachnikid hadn't caught on though, just sratching his head, confused. What the f-.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Seemingly chasing Mammoth was a long black haired girl dressed in a punkish-gothic ballet outfit "hey get back here Furball" she yelled angrily, sliding on a path of ice as she chased Mammoth "give me back my money you cheat!" she yelled, passing over Arachnikid's head, her eyes seeming to glow icy blue with annoyance as she held her hands out in-front of her, the path just forming in-front of her and disappearing behind her.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 pm

"Just once, I would love to have a straight forward meal..."

Picking himself up off the floor, Arachnikid simply had to dust off the cobwebs and persevere. A friendly shrug at the shop owner, Arachnikid would step out from the shop, shooting a line of webbing to cling onto anything nearby. He zipped off into the air, web swinging after Mammoth and whoever that chick was.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Ayumu growled as she continued to chase after Mammoth, getting to the point where she leaped onto him and landed on his back as he was still running, she then simply put her palm on his shoulder as he started to freeze him, Mammoth seeming a little scared now "you mess with me, you feel my icy anger..." she whispered before she smirked as Mammoth's whole body started to freeze and he started to slow down.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Well, Arachnikid was making slow progress in catching up. So much so that he decided to take another route. Stood firmly on the ground, he shot forth a line of web from each gauntlet. One clinged onto one tree, the other line to another nearby tree. A few steps back, pressure began to build up, he could feel it, but was strong enough to handle it. Another step or two back, and then Arachnikid took his feet off the floor. He was catapulted forward, sent soaring through the air towards the two.

"Freeze, dirtbag!"

Arachnikid said as he flew over Mammoths head, about to hit the floor a few metres away. But Arachnikid adapted, managing to roll up to his feet. He turned around, a slight smirk spread across his face.

"I'm pretty sure he can break through that, you know..."

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Ayumu looked up to Arachnikid "stay out of this Spider-Boy, this is none of your business" she said coldly before she managed to slow Mammoth down to the point of him standing there frozen on the spot, she then simply jumped off his back and picked up the sack full of money, her now calm eyes glancing to Arachnikid "don't bother" she said simply before starting to walk away from Mammoth who was frozen like an ice statue.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Arachnikid shot forth a quick line of webbing towards Ayumu in order to turn her around just to face him. Arachnikid was no expert in this hero stuff, but there's more to it than just stopping a criminal from moving. There is paperwork and everything.

"Spider-boy... Ha... Good one. But, hold on a second, Blair Witch. This ice wear off? Taking him to the station? ...don't get me wrong, I would offer, but. Your playdate with him, kind of interrupted my lunch plans"

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Ayumu smirked then chuckled "you must have me mistaken for one of those heroes, no, I hired him to help me out, he double-crossed me, the ice should melt in about an hour or so" she said, grabbing the webbing with her hand and freezing it then snapping the ice "and unless you want to end up like Mammoth I suggest you don't push my buttons" she said simply.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 pm

"Cold attitude too, huh? Well, I'm sorry Freezilla, but. I just so happen to be one of those hero types. So how about you hand the cash over to me? ...as a consolation prize, maybe I'll take you out on a date instead? ...and before you make some long speech with a definitive 'No'. Just know, I'm used to getting the cold shoulder"

By now Arachnikid was near Mammoth. He was squatted down on the floor, his typical pose as he spoke to Ayumu. Chuckling at his own comments.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Ayumu chuckled darkly "please, I already have a boyfriend, someone who you will never match up to" she said simply before she started to walk away, as she walked ice pillars appeared under her feet like stepping stones, she then started to slide away on her ice path "if you're smart you won't go after me" she called out.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 am

"I wear a hoody as protection, I think that speaks for how smart I am..."

Arachnikid said before zipping forward from a line of webbing, landing on top of a lamppost just in front of Ayumu. A casual shrug, he smirked.

"I have a problem following orders, you see"

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 am

Ayumu just looked boredly at Arachnikid "you really want this money? You really want it? You know what it's like having to sell ice trinkets you've created just so you can eat? You know what it's like having to sleep on the ground every night while defending yourself from vicious rats and creeps who walk the streets of the night? Because I do, and I'm sick of it, I want some money to be able to live happily but no, you good guys don't care if I suffer, you just want us to be like you! Well we're not like you! We're not all into saving people or stopping crimes because we understand why they do it!" she said, seeming to get more and more upset as she talked, like fragile ice slowly cracking "I've had enough happen in my life without the heroes here making it even more difficult for me" she added before sliding away as fast as she could using one hand, the other hand holding the burlap sack tight.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 am

"Ugh..."

Arachnikid groaned as he looked over his shoulder at Ayumu making an escape. He wasn't going to give up so easily. It was web swinging time! Swinging from side to side, webbing catching each building, he was making progress towards Ayumu. Close enough to at least talk.

"Hey! Chillax, would 'ya? If you want to live happily, you get a job, and you work towards earning that life, you don't cheat. And... I just love to annoy people!"

Stopping in place for now, Arachnikid shot forth a line of webbing towards the burlap sack. Hoping to get a hold of it and pull it away from her.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 am

Ayumu suddenly turned around, creating a sharp blade with her ice and cut the webbing "just go away!" she yelled before she got back to sliding away "for some of us, its not easy to integrate into normal life" she added, trying her best to get away from Arachnikid by suddenly turning corners.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 am

It's hard to escape Arachnikid! Shooting a line of webbing up to the top of a building, he zipped forward, using the upward momentum to launch himself high into the sky. Free falling now, Arachnikid would overlook the area, in order to find Ayumu. Ha! There she was! Shooting forth a line to catch a building down the street she was making her escape down, Arachnikid pulled himself towards her, then lunging off the rooftop right at her, in order to hopefully tackle her down to the ground.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 am

Ayumu felt a sudden weight on her back before she tumbled to the ground, keeping a tight grip on the burlap sack, she then quickly got up and started to run, the use of her powers starting to take a drain on her energy.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Arachnikid rolled up to his feet quickly, shooting forth a line of webbing from each gauntlet to hopefully trip Ayumu up. He doesn't necessarily want to arrest her, but he would like the cash back.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Ayumu quickly opened the burlap sack as she ran, using her ballet skills to gracefully jump over the webbing, she then started to shove as much money as she could down her shirt and the pockets of her skirt, tossing the burlap sack at Arachnikid as she ran.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:33 pm

"Ahh!"

Arachnikid yelled as he narrowly avoided the burlap sack which had flown into his direction. Whilst Ayumu could recover some of the cash, chances are that most of it blew past her. Which was slightly lucky for Arachnikid who had made a bit of a makeshift wall of webbing, nothing fancy. But it caught most of the notes. He didn't bother pursuing, it was a lost cause. However, Ayumu is now on his radar, and next time she won't find an escape so easy.

Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Ayumu noticed that Arachnikid had stopped following her, quickly heading back to her's and Hellfire's apartment with what little money she had left "this should be enough for this month's rent...I hope..." she muttered.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Now came the task of finding where the money was taken from. Though, the crime was most likely reported, so finding the owner shouldn't be a problem. Guess lunch is getting delayed a bit more...

END

PostSubject: Re: I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)   

Back to top Go down

I'll have that to go, please! (Emmi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Restaurants & Bars-
Jump to: