Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Steam-Punk on the job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Steam-Punk on the job   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm

David stood in his room wrestling with a large mechanical wing. He was trying to get it to flap after it had become stuck, but it was trapped in a straight out position. David groaned in frustration, it felt like he was never going o get it to work. Steam-pup barked at him as if to say "Hey, why aren't you in bed yet" and David jumped, dropping the harness on the floor and holding his breath as it landed with a thud. David listened carefully to see if his mom or dad had woken up and sighed with relief when he heard nothing.

"quite Steam, you'll wake up my parents, then I'll really be in trouble." David warned his pet. The robotic dog whimpered and went into sleep mode on David's bed. David sighed and lifted his suit into place. He had to go make sure the town was safe for the night. He pulled his chest plate into place and strapped the wings over that. Then he grabbed his goggles and clipped them onto his robotic eye, hiding his uninjured eye and giving him to look that he may have two normal eyes hidden under the goggles. Steam-punk then opened the window and carefully lowered himself to the ground. He sighed and took off running into town.

Steam-punk looked down from his perch above the city, watching out for any one who may have needed his help. His wings where tucked n and still stuck, so they where only good for gliding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Hotwire was on night patrol... witch was a time of high crime in jump,so he had to be ready. In fact... he had worked out a formula to tell him the proximate times a crime would take place.

"Alarm goes off in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

With that, a store alarm went off, and Hotwire turned his cycle in that direction.

Thought so..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 pm

(sorry took so long, kinda got lost on the internt, lol)

David looked up as he heard an alarm go off and quickly turned toward the sound, gliding from rooftop to rooftop, his robotic eye zooming in on the scene. It looked fairly simple. A couple of teenagers stealing from the local store again.

As David came up to the store he suddenly felt his wing harness suddenly go limp on one side. "Oh come on!" Steam-Punk was losing height quickly. And he crashed face first into the pavement. "Oh come on... How man times am I going to fix this stupid thing?" David asked himself as he took the harness off and stashed it in an alley to pick up later. He then ran over to the side of the store where he peaked out from the corner to wait for the thieves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 am

Hotwire pulled into up in front of the store watched as the thieves began making a run for it.

His nanobots would activate the bikes weapon systems, and shoot out a net which took down two of the 7 thugs.

[color=red]"Crap! Scatter!"/color]

The thugs then began to run off in separate directions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:32 pm

As a couple of the thugs ran past David's hiding spot he whacked them in the head with the back of his arm that was covered by thick metal. It took them out and they fell to the ground unconscious. He then turned and threw a heavy wrench at another thug trying to get away and hit him squarely in the back of his head, knocking him out as well. David smiled at having taken out three of the thugs and then realized that there was some one else helping him. He looked over at Hotwire and then frowned. He had wanted to make a name for himself, not be mistaken as some one's side kick.

but Steam Punk didn't have time to get into an argument over who had the rights to this fight, two of the thugs were still running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Two thugs, running off in opposite directions.

"I got the one going east!" He yelled, stopping his cycle and throwing off his helmet. He didn't know who the other guy was, but he could hold his own... and seemed to be using tech, so that was a plus.

He would then scan the area for some tech to use.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:55 pm

David took off running after the other thug. He almost had him! He quickly caught up to the man and went to grab him in a tackle but the thug turned and raised a spray can at Steam Punk's face. David gasped in pain as the thug sprayed the pepper spray straight at his eyes and face.

Steam Punk fell to the ground in pain as the pepper spray burned his skin and seeped past his goggles into his one good eye. "OH MY GAH!!" He screamed in pain as he chemicals burned his face. He grabbed a cloth from his pocket and tried to use it to rub away the mace, but only succeeded in getting it on his hands and smearing it further along his face. The thug was going to get away, and it was David's fault. Simply because his face wasn't protected enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Hotwire noticed out of the corner of his eye that the other thug was getting away, so he quickly reached his hand to his cycle, and used his nanobots to program it's tracking beacon onto the man. It would then chase after him, pull up along side him, and knock him over with a pole thrust out of the wheel.

In the mean time, hotwire would note a toll gate at the end of the street... after all, it led to an interstate highway, The booth was right next to hotwire. He reached out his hand and hacked through the change deposit which had an electronic display. He then entered the booth and commanded the gate to lower at high speed just as the final thug ran under it. It neatly whacked him over the head before going up.

Hotwire took his hand away... the fight over.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 pm

David groaned in pain and frustration as he continued to rub his eye trying to clear the spray out of it. He opened his eye slowly and looked over to where the thug had run to see he had been taken care of. He groaned and tried to see clearly through the sprays effects.

Steam Punk tried to get up and walked over towards the other hero,"Hey, uh, thanks. It's my first time on the job. I guess I still have a bit to work out as far as protection and how to take down criminals and such." He rubbed his eye again,"So, uh, how long have you been doing this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:20 pm

"Oh... I'd say 3 or 4 months. Here I thought I was the only tech hero in this city. Steam power huh?" He said,taking note of the steam valves and the small hypo-boiler in his belt.

he held out a vial.

"Throw this on your eyes. It'll wash it out."

He reviewed his outfit.

"How would you like to go patrolling? I've calculated the top ten spots to be hit tonight."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 pm

David happily took the vial offered to him and poured about half of it on his face and rubbed it into his eyes, glad some one had thought a head for pepper spray. He listened as Hotwire told him he had been doing this for a few months and then offered to let him patrol with him.

David paused for a moment, testing his vision by blinking his one good eye a couple times and adjusting his goggle lens back over it. He didn't want to end up as some one's sidekick, but e had to learn from some one, or else his family would find out pretty quick he was trying to be a hero every night when they had to pick him up from the hospital.

"Sure, I' d like to see how you handle yourself out here. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two?" David said, agreeing to the offer,"But let's make it clear, I'm not really looking to be a sidekick, ok?"

David then went back over to the alley he had dumped his wings at and pulled a wrench out of his back pocket, fiddling with one of the joints on the robotic wings. "Stupid things, I may as well scrape this stupid idea." he muttered to himself as he attempted to get the wings to at least fold in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Hotwire walked to the boy fiddling with his wings. He held his hand to the wing, and let his nanobots go in, fixing and adjusting what circuitry was there. The wings would straighten and curve slightly.

"Nice aero design, but there were a few flaws. Should corner like a dream now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:07 pm

david looked at his wing harness happily. "Hey thanks man." he held a hand out to Hotwire. "My name's Da- er, Steam-Punk. Who are you?" Steam-Punk asked. he strapped his wing harness on with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:32 am

"Hotwire" He said, as his cycle started up. It had locked onto his exact location and pulled right up to him.

"Just follow my lead. There should be some stolen goods dealing going on the south end."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

"Cool," David said as he pulled on a cord that pulled his large mechanic wings into position and he took off at a running start as the wings flapped heavily, eventually taking him into the air where he circled for a bit, waiting for Hotwire to show him which way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam-Punk on the job   

Back to top Go down

Steam-Punk on the job
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1