Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

The Karaoke Bar(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Paige works part time at a karaoke bar as a bartender and performs with her band which is made up with other co workers for tips. Paige usually was the lead guitarist/female singer but when she doesn't sing she sings female back up and plays the guitar. To night was Paige's turn to pic a song and she chose Paige's theme Thousand Foot Krutch - Welcome to the Masquerade. Paige and the others walked up onstage and Paige played the guitar hitting each chord nearly perfectly. Paige was a little rusty being focused on fighting crime and singing most of the time. The male signer was their lead singer and just like Paige he managed to train his voice to match any male voice (Paige can do female voices) The crowd cheered as they played and sang putting coins and dollars into the tip jar. As they finished the people cheered and clapped. They all bowed and went off stage on the way off stage Paige grabbed the jar and followed them into the staff room.

"How'd we do Paige?"

Paige dumped out the money on a counter as the others changed back into their work clothes which where black tees that said The Performing Bar it was a weird name but oddly fit but the owner really needed to rename the pace. The pants and shoes weren't pre-picked so they just wore what they wanted, but they all had to wear black aprons that only covered their waist and partly their thighs. Paige put on her work clothes as she checked now wearing a black skirt her usual black boots, the black apron, and the black tee shirt then put her hair in a pony tail.

"Uhhh 3 20s, 5 1s, 10 dimes, and some drunk dude threw in a hundred which adds up to 166 dollars which means we each should get about 33 bucks between the 5 of us any one got change?"

They all pulled out some money as Paige swapped them out dividing them all up equally.

"Sweet 33 buck! now I can buy some cases of beer!"

Everyone groaned at his comment as he looked confused, Paige put her money in her locker and walked over to him.

"Greg we work at a bar which means we get 1 free drink during our brakes so all all you have to do is get 1 beer a day and don't drink them for about a week and you have about 2 or 3 beer cases worth of free beer so why do you need to by beer when you get it for free here?"

"Sorry what I zoned out again."

They all groaned again as they left he room and when back to their jobs Paige walked behind the counter and started to serve some drinks.

OOC: the song oh and minors are allowed in but they can't by alcohol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 am

Kyle walked into the bar, not in his Grim reaper uniform, not with any of his bombs or guns, just a knife for self defence, he was just being his usual, average self, these people were safe... for now. He walked towards the counter and showed a fake ID One beer please.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Paige laughed a a joke one of her co workers just told and looked to Kyle still smiling Paige grabbed the ID.

"Sorry kid but I'm not stupid this is one realistic fake ID good work but you might wanna make it a little thicker and not go with the age of 23 next time, and to prove i'm not a total jerk you can have this back but don't try to use another fake ID on me again. so What would you like to dirk besides beer?"

She said smiling handing him the ID back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Grrr, what gave it away? he sighed and looked at the menu some Coke please

(OOC: Short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Paige smiled as she got out a up and used one of those soda squirters and poured the coke inside the cup and handed it o kyle.

"For one the ID was a little too thin to be real, that and you look way to young to be 23 you could probably get away with 18 or 19 but your not quite looking to be 23"

She said as a guy ordered some drinks and she started to fill a bunch of drinks handing them out to the customer getting a few compliments about her performance and a few have I seen you befores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Kyle grumbled as he drank his coke and got a 'Have I seen you before?' of his own You, I saw you entering the daycare the day it was taken over by that Grim reaper character, very suspiscious Kyle looked at him I`m sorry sir, I think you have had one too many suddenly the man grabbed Kyle by the collar and slammed him on a table Sir! Your hurting me! DOES ANYONE HAVE HANDCUFFS!!!!!?????!!!!!! WE NEED SOME TO TAKE THIS MAN AWAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:56 pm

One of Paige's co workers taped her shoulder and pointed to the man attacking Kyle Paige then flipped over the counter landing behind the man attacking Kyle then quickly grabbed the mans arm and slammed him to the ground holding his arm behind his back and putting her foot on his back as the civilians cheered.

"We don't attack innocent minors here sir now it's time for you to leave if I see you in here you'd better be sober and looking to apologize to the nice boy over there now get the hell out."

She said bring him over to the door and throwing him out side as the civilians cheered even louder all the civilians and Paige thought she had just stopped a violent drunk man from beating an Innocent teenager. Paige walked over to Kyle and smiled/

"You ok kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Kyle growled and prepared to jab his knife into this f*****s chest when he suddenly was thrown off of Kyle, he quickly put his knife away and got to his feet, thanked the woman who helped him Thanks, where did you learn to fight like that?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:18 pm

"After living in jump for a few year you learn a few things."

The crowd was now chanting her name Paige thought it was a nice gesture but it was starting to get a little annoying. Paige climbed up on a chair as the chanted.

"Ok who here has had more than 5 beers?"

Almost the entire crowd raises their hands.

"I thought so...... Ok I'm not saying stop drinking but I'm just saying those of you who are raising their hands can't drive home to night drop off your keys in the jar by the door then resume your parting come back to get your keys in the morning.."

They all did as she asked and turned their attention back to her.

"Now that thats over with LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!"

The crowed cheered as music started to play and climbed down and looked to Kyle.

"Sorry about that i'm sorta the security/ insurance here I keep every one safe so no one can sue the bar or so says my manager, I'm Paige by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

My names Kyle kyle said, he fidgeted a bit, this was the closest thing he has ever gotten to talking to a girl, or at least one that he`s not trying to kill, so he was a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:29 pm

"nice to meet yeah Kyle you new around here I haven't seen you in jump city before."

She said as she got a pint of beer of a guy taking 2 bucks and putting it in her waist apron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:39 pm

That`s probably because I live in Steel he responded, he was thinking about that man how had he figured me out? Will anyone else be able to? Have I failed to hide mty identity? Will my time soon be over? It can`t be!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:43 pm

"you live in stel huh? what brings you to jump?"

Paige said leaning on a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Kyle got a straw, started to suck his coke before realising that the man had spilt most of it I`m here on familly matters, that was, of course, a lie, but it could cause a bit of a problem if she told him he came to kill the impure people of Jump and he would likely be knocked out and get the police out on him, and he sa that girl fight, he didn`t reckon his chances with just a single knife, so he decided to lie.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Paige passed out some more drinks and saw his coke got split by that one guy and grabbed his cup real quick and refilled it.

"Refill on the house, so if you don't mind me askin whats the family matter thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:10 pm

She want`s to know what it is!?! Crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,crap, okay Kyle, calm down and think! It`s a... umm... a...a...a religious event to celebrate... umm... the death of our religions Grim reaper when our god took him down in this very city Kyle was very nervous, he had messed up big time, now she will definately think something is up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm

"Whats up with this guy? He's totally not telling the truth" Paige leaned closely to him and whispered so no one but him could hear her.

"Are you in some type of trouble? Cause you'd have to be stupid to believe that. If you need help with something if your in some type of trouble I'm sure I can help you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Trouble? No,no,no,not at all, I have short term memory loss so I forgot why I was here for a second, it`s fine he said.Despite what he said, he was not keeping eye contact and was very badly hiding the worry on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Paige put her hand on his shoulder her short sleeved shirt showing off half of her light blue mark on her arm.

"I know that look i wore it once myself one time it's the face that says that you've done something very bad but you can't tell someone for some reason. My reason for having that face took place 3 year sago when I fell in love I tried not to tell him what I did because I knew it would make him have mixed feelings about me but after 3 years I come to realize I should have told him earlier he would have accepted it and helped me but now he is dead because I couldn't build the courage to tell him. Look it doesn't matter what you did it only matters if you did it for the right reasons and if you did I'll be happy to help you with your problem."

She said in a caring tone.

OOC: ahh another one of Paige's legendary speeches but the first one for this site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 am

He couldn`t do it any more, he could no longer lie to this woman, this woman for some reason makes him want to confess, I.. I`m.. he ran out of the door and took a taxi. On the way home he saw the man who found out who he was and asked the driver to stop, he paid the driver, walked towards the man and stabbed him from behind, he screamed in pain and suprise, Kyle ducked down, cut the back of his knees, shoved him over, rolled him so he was lying on his back and whispered into his ears You were right! I am the grim reaper! before he slit his throat and walked home.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Paige saw Kyle run away and the one of her co workers walked up to her holding a large about of empty beer glasses.

"Whats wrong with him?"

Paige looked at the door narrowing her eyes at the door she didn't know who he was but she did know he was hiding something and wondered what it was.

"I don't know..."

"Well since you don't know and he not here anymore can you finally help out were getting mobbed!"

Paige shakes her head and smiles and nods her head once.

"Your right sorry about that."

Paige flips back over to the other side of the bar and starts to give out drinks but continues to wonder what Kyle wasn't telling her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Karaoke Bar(open)   

Back to top Go down

The Karaoke Bar(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1