Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Ayumu rolled up the floor plans to the museum and put them into her bag-pack, she then climbed onto the roof of the museum and silently crept along it till she got to a sky-light window, crouching down onto it and putting her hand to the lock, ice freeing the locks inside the window then she shattered the ice which also shattered the lock, she then quietly climbed through the window and gracefully landed on the floor soundlessly, her ice blue eyes scanning the area, she then went to towards the location there the famous Cat's Eye Sapphire was being put on exhibit, the crescent moon shining in the night sky.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Bow was wandering the roofs of Jump as she often would. She paused to admire the beauty of the museum's and noticed some strange activity over by the sky light. She went over to investigate and saw that the lock had been shattered. She quickly and silently dropped into the building but didn't want to touch the floor for fear of setting off an alarm. She wondered who could be in here, but decided it was probably wasn't someone here to look at exhibits. She flew at a jogging pace around until she saw someone standing in front of the Cat's Eye Sapphire. She hid behind the door to watch for a moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Ayumu quietly walked towards the rare and beautiful looking sapphire "astonishing..." she whispered before she took out some spray from her bag-pack and sprayed it around, revealing the red security lasers, giving a sigh before she looked around and walked over to where the lasers were, pointing to them and freezing them, rotating the icy lense so they would point in a completely different direction, she then walked up to the sapphire and lifted the glass case off of it, slowly picking up the sapphire and quickly taking out a rock from her bag and placing it on the pressure sensitive platform, she then put the sapphire into her bag-pack and ran back towards the sky-light window.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Bow watched until she came running back. She didn't want to risk the alarms and having the police come in and ruin things. She stepped in front of the door to block Ayumu's way. She smiled slightly and spoke clear but sweet. Sorry, but I can't let you pass with that beautiful jewel... I'd really prefer to not fight soooo... if you could just place it back that would be great! She smiled wide hoping it would work, though she knew that was basically hopeless.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Ayumu smirked "sure...I'm just borrowing it for a bit, you see I need to do an art project on it, once I've finished drawing it I'll take it back" she said calmly and casually, deciding to just walk past Bow and start to lift herself up to the window with an ice platform.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 am

Bow's eyes darkened and her smile started to fade as she stepped in front of Ayumu. You can do that here, or take it some ther time with permission. Please put it back for now at least. She wasn't stupid, and she could tell that Ayumu probably thought this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:38 am

Ayumu chuckled "I never was the social-type" she said before she quickly held her hand out and froze Bow up to her head, she then ran over to the window and used her ice to raise her up onto it and lifted her towards the window.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 am

Bow stood their freezing. She channeled her inner fury, and melted the ice around her. She sighed as she thought about the fight she was about to have. She flew to the window and saw Ayumu rising towards the window. She fired fireballs at the ice and hopefully sent Ayumu tumbling to the ground. Please just put it back. Fire and ice don't go to well together... She smiled sweetly as she charged up a condensed ball of fire in her palm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Ayumu growled as she fell back to the floor "yeah well melted ice makes water" she said before she jumped off the platform and kicked some of the melted water at Bow for a distraction then ran off to try find another escape route.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:44 am

Bow got splashed with the water, but quickly turned on her heels to follow Ayumu. She made the water evaporate as she ran by heating it up. As she got close behind Ayumu, she flew up and around her landing in front of her. Stop! Please!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 am

Ayumu laughed "listen Miss Goody-Two Shoes, I'm not going without this pretty gem, so you might as well give up now" she said before just running the other way back towards the sky-light window.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Bow flies after her and glomps her, trying not to hurt her as they would tumble to the ground all the while yelling. I will not give up!! But please just put back the jewel!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 am

"Never!" yelled Ayumu as she tried to scramble out of Bow's grip, freezing her to the floor and running to the skylight, jumping up and giving herself a boost with an ice platform, quickly climbing onto the roof.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Bow took a few seconds to heat up her hands enough to unfreeze them and by that time Ayumu was already on the roof. She quickly flew up and looked around seeing Ayumu. She growled at the fact that she had no other choice than to actually fight her. She ran after her, not being able to channel love at the moment for her hate of fighting, and jumped across a few roofs before catching up. She didn't waste time on words anymore and instead fired five balls of fire straight at Ayumu's back!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Ayumu gasped as she tried to dodge the fireballs, continuing to run as fast as she could before she ducked down into an alleyway and tried to give Bow the slip.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:49 am

Bow followed her down the alley. She wasn't as dumb as some people would assume based on her personality most of the time. She was actually quite intelligent. She ran silently and lifted her feet off the ground as she got to where she could channel her love. She flew faster than she could run and quietly flew right behind Ayumu and then tackled her to the ground, hoping to pin her down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Ayumu struggled in Bow's grip "get off! Just give it up goody-two-shoes!" she yelled as she tried to lift Bow off her but her energy had already been drained enough which made her stay pinned.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Bow was having a hard time keeping her pinned, so decided just to hug her to keep her down. Just give me the jewel and I'll let you go!! She wasn't very good at hurting people, no matter how bad they were, and she knew that if she handed criminals over to the law, especially metas, they would hurt them even worse than she would.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Ayumu struggled to try and get free "no! I'll never give it over!" she said, trying to wriggle out of Bow's grip, using her knees to push her forward.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Bow was pushed off of Ayumu. She bounced back and gathered orbs of fire in both palms. She tried to smile as she knew it wasn't going to be as easy as she had hoped. Listen, can we please at least not fight? There has to be some other way to settle this so that both of us are at least partially okay with the outcome. Can we please just talk this out? She smiled again and extended a hand while extinguishing the fire, but kept it blazing in the other because she wasn't an idiot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Ayumu chuckled "suuuure we can, how about you quit chasing me, and I run home with this little beauty, sounds like a good deal to me" she said with a smirk as she got up and started running again.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Bow sighed and fired the blast at Ayumu and then ran after her charging up to more fire orbs. Please let's just talk it out! I don't like hurting people!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Ayumu quickly dodged the blast then started jumping from roof to roof "back off you goody-two-shoes!" she yelled, making sure to keep the gem safe as she ran and jumped.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Bow followed after her flying. She continued to fire after her at about a 1 blast per 5 seconds time period. She yelled to her. Please stop! I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I must!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm

"You know for a hero you're not very...whats the word...heroic?" yelled Ayumu with a smirk as she continued to jump from roof to roof, dodging the projectiles.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)   

Back to top Go down

The Cat's Eye Sapphire (Rain then PM to join)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next