Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

*Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Nikkita wandered through the shadows of the alleys and dirt roads that crisscrossed the apartment complexes and house zones,. She trotted along on all fours with a small plastic bag clenched in her teeth. The light of the full moon washed over everything, giving it a ghostly light. The were ferret was eager to find an empty house to sleep in. There had to be one that was on the market and currently empty. But so far there was nothing as far as she had found.

The night was nearly over but Nikki still had not slept or eaten. She was beginning to tire out and no longer cared about finding an empty house. She walked into some ones back yard and crawled into a tree house thing that some one had gotten for their children. She crawled into it and hide away inside, planning on being out of their before the family woke up. She curled up and placed the plastic bag under her head, using it as a pillow. The giant ferret then closed her eyes to rest, unaware just how short her rest would be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, hello? I have an emergency, please call the Titans! I just saw some beast thing in my back yard. I have children in the house and I don't want any one to be hurt. Please get some one down here. ..." The lady one the phone paused as she listened to the police officer ask her to calm down and describe the creature."I think its a giant rat or something. It must be 8 feet long or something, and it has claws and had some kind of dead animal in its teeth. Please, just get the Titans! I don't think any of your guns will work against this thing!" The lady listened for a moment then calmed down a bit when the police officer told her they would indeed call the titans and help her. She just had to make sure every one stayed inside and away from the creature.

Outside Nikki was resting happily in the comfort of the small tree house,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:16 am

The Titans Tower has been, like the rest of the city, asleep. Its inhabitants were having a trip to a wonderful land of dreams, after yet another day of hard work, keeping their city safe. They deserved rest, after this, and the tower was dwelt in by no one... Well... almost no one.

Sasha did not sleep. She never did. Unlike her teammates, who were made of flesh and blood, she could not sleep. Could not have dreams. Always awake to the present reality, the turning of the key in her back to keep her going. Always. Her admission to the team was quite a relief to everyone - now nobody had to stay up for nightwatch duties, knowing full well that a member will always be on guard, always vigilant, and ready to sound the alarm, if need be.

It was the automaton girl who had received a call from police that night. Some sort of a mutant creature, judging by descriptions, running loose in the Housing Area of the city. Nothing she couldn't handle. Answering that she would get right to it, Sasha hung the phone, and ventured outside, running with quickness and tirelessness of a machine, which she was, eager to engage the enemy of law and order. It's what I have been made for...

And now Sasha was here. The number of the house matched the address. She had approached, and knocked at the door. It was soon opened, by a rather frightened pair of adults - a man and a woman, well in their thirties. Not that these details mattered much.

- Oh, thank God you're... ehh... what the hell are you anyway? - the man's face twitched in a mix of fright and amazement, as his brown eyes met Sasha's unsettling, glowing gaze. The automaton did not take offense, however, this was how she was treated by most.

- I am Sasha, and I am a Teen Titan. I came to kill the creature.

- Oh... yes, yes... Of course. I'll show you, right this way...

Sasha shrugged, and followed the flabbergasted man, who was leading her through the house, and passed by his wife, who was the one who called the cops, and her children. They have been awakened by knocking and the noise, and hid behind their mom, only peering out to stare at the metallic stranger with their bright, almost vixen-like eyes. The man opened the backdoor, and pointed at the tree, where the creature had been hiding.

- Over there. I think it's still there...

- Alright. Do not come out until my work is done. Have a nice day.

Sasha stepped forward, and the door behind her was closed with a bang, several locks clacking to keep it shut. She did not care. With a raspy sound, her sword left the scabbards, gleaming in the moon's ghastly light. Her feet clanked against the ground, as the automaton made its way towards the tree and the treehouse, looking up. Something was in there, but she could not see that... yet. No matter. She rose her armed hand, and then...

*SHHHHINK!*

One swift, and powerful blow would cut down the branch that the tree-house was supported by, and would fall down, with dreadful racket. A car's alarm began yelling on the opposite side of the street, breaking the eerie silence of the night with its frenetic siren screams and lights. Sasha took a stance, holding the blade, prepared to strike, as her eyes looked for the creature among the rubble of broken boards and stone.

- Rise and shine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Nikkita's leg twitched as she dreamed, her tongue lapping at air as her brain gave her images of swimming in ice cream and strawberries. She purred in happiness until her dream shifted and she was falling suddenly. With a loud crash and the sound of a car alarm she realized she was dreaming no longer. The were ferret was dazed and confused, wondering if it was her weight that had brought the trees limb down, but that was soon found to be wrong when she heard some one behind her. The were ferret snorted in annoyance. She was not able to change back in the light of the full moon and she wasn't able to speak. She didn't know who this person was, but she already knew she would be on the defense.

She stood groggily and shook her head to clear it. Wood and dust fell from her coat as she did so. Nikki then turned toward her attacker, trying to look as docile as possible, trying to show she meant no harm. The were ferret didn't want to fight, she was hungry, tired and now sore thanks to having tree house fall on her while she was still inside. But looking harmless was difficult when she stood nearly as large as a grizzly at the shoulder and was about 6 feet long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm

The beast's tame stare would only meet the coldness of Sasha's glass orbs, glowing with a ghastly blue light.

They did not show any mercy. No pity. These were the concepts that the machine had always been struggling with understanding. It was hard for her to imitate either, so instead, Sasha just winged it. She had a mission to fight a creature who scared poor humans. She would do so. Even if said creature did not present any danger, or did not want to fight. It was a sad sight, really, if you think of it... To think how much the original Sasha was distorted, when made machine...

- Hello. - an eerie greeting came from the automaton girl, eyes darting from one body part of the animal, to another. Assessing the capabilities of this dangerous, and large creature. It was big, way too big for ferrets. Perhaps some sort of a mutant? Did not matter. It would not matter, until it is slain, lying on the ground, in a pool of its own blood. Sasha was going to inform the creature of that. The Teen Titan rule of 'no killing' was spread only on sentients. Non-sentients, as far as she knew, were out of the question.

- You are going to die. It will be fun.

And without further warning, Sasha charged, holding the tip of her blade just in front of her. The black monster, size of a bear, she was not afraid of. A soulless machine, she never felt it to begin with. And she was confident her metallic shell would withstand any sort of punishment unleashed upon her. When just a few feet away, the automaton jumped high, and descended upon the foe, her blade pointed at the creature, aiming to impale it to the ground, and a dagger in spare hand, to deliver an additional blow, if need be...

This would be one bloody night...

foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Nikkita soon realized that this robot wasn't going to let her just slink away to find a new nest for the night. This thing wanted to hang her pelt on a wall from the looks of things! The ferret quickly shifted to a defensive stance, baring her teeth and folding her ears against her head. The rich brown and black fur along her back stood up angrily and her tail fluffed out to the fullest.

Nikki snarled in response to the robot's eerie voice. She noticed the robot taking in her claws, fangs, muscled legs and paws, this was not a surprise. Search out the weakest part and attack. She roared in a mix of fear and anger when the robot told her she was going to die. She wished that the sun would rise soon. Then she would be able to talk to the robot, try to make it see she was harmless, well, for the most part. Nikki backed up a little and barked out a warning, trying to stay away from this thing. Weren't the Titans suppose to take care of these things? Weren't they in charge of taking care of all these weird villains who ran around killing people?

But Nikki didn't have much time to think, the robot girl was charging with a long deadly sword pointed at her. Nikki watched carefully and raised a clawed paw to swat the robot away at the last moment but was surprised when the thing jumped into the air. The giant ferret quickly dropped to the ground and rolled out from under the deadly blade. she then jumped to her feet and stood on her back legs. She now stood nearly 7 foot tall and had all the strength of an angered tiger. But Nikki did not want to kill even though her opponent made it very clean that she intended to dispose of her. Nikki roared and turned while falling back to earth on all fours. She made sure to miss the robot and watched it carefully as she began scratching at the dirt, trying to spell out the sentence before this thing attacked her again. Maybe, just maybe, if the girl knew what she was, she would be able to escape with her life.

*I am not a threat- I am a human." She tried to scratch into the dust. Hopefully she would be finished before the robot struck again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:06 pm

The initial attack had failed.

The creature managed to dodge, and Sasha's blade, instead of sinking into warm, living flesh, clanked against the cold, hard earth. The automaton recoiled immediately, taking a defensive stance, expecting a counterattack, which ... never came. The creature was on its hind legs, roaring threateningly, but did not attack. Didn't matter. If one attack failed, there would be another. Again, and again, until she would hit and impale the creature. Sasha was able to pursue and strike unrelentingly, until the enemy is dead.

The automaton circled the creature, which was busy scratching the ground or something like that. Sasha knew not for what purpose, nor did she care, really - if this was some sort of dueling ritual - it was irrelevant, and if it was an attempt to escape or set up a trap - it was futile. Sasha was about to make a next step in her attack pattern. She pointed a finger at the creature, and the very next moment...

*FTANK FTANK FTANK FTANK!*

A rapid volley of long, sharp, and heavy needles was shot out, like from a gun, towards the creature. It would hurt, if it hit, but it was not the main purpose, the main one was to ... distract! Because the very next moment, the arm that shot the needles was shot forward, forming a knuckle, and aimed to strike the beast straight in the snout! Dragging the arm back on a chain, Sasha would then charge, with her sword, only a brief glance down as she went across where the creature was scratching, and then...

- Huh?

The automaton stopped, dead in her tracks, steps away from delivering a stab at the creature. She looked down closer, amazement able to strike even the machine. It was...

A writing?

foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 pm

The were ferret was to concerned with making out the message that she didn't notice the robot's attack, until she felt like she had a run in with an angry porcupine. She roared in pain and as she turned her head toward the quills now stuck in her body she was once again caught by surprise. A heavy metal fist knocked her in the snout and she roared in pain as stars flashed and her nose began to bleed.

Nikki growled and jumped when she heard the fist pulling its way back to the robot. Nikki saw it going straight through her message and tried to swat it away from her writing while dripping nose blood and the pain of the quills slowed her. Nikki managed to save at least half of the message, but she wasn't going to trouble herself with fixing it. She had let herself be distracted and it ended up hurting, a lot. She couldn't even let herself wipe the blood away or pull the pins out of her pelt, they were distractions that this robot would use for sure. Nikki scurried back till her tail hit the wall of the house as the robot charged again with her sword. The were ferret snarled and prepared for the worst. She raised a paw again, this time she would give the robot something to think about. But to her surprise it stopped, looking down at the writing that was half smeared and sloppily written. The were didn't know if this was a trick, a trap, or pure surprise. Did robots even feel surprise? She snarled and slowly reached back with her jaws and pulled out a pin sharply, growling as the pain flared momentarily and she spat the quill at the robots feet. She then used her raised paw to instead wipe the blood from her nose. She didn't want to continue this fight, the were ferret was tired, hungry, and now in pain. She glanced over at the fence and tried to think what her chances where of escape. her back was against the wall, the robot was right in front of her. Not a lot of options for it, but it was better then dying.

Nikki just had to wait for the robot's next attack, and if it was a charge or a jump, then she would easily escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Whatever the creature was planning, it worked.

Sasha's attacks stopped, for a brief pause, which gave the giant ferret a breather. But it did not mean the automaton was about to let her guard down. The metal girl was just... confused. Her mind in a strange state, as two contradicting facts were put up against each other. It is an animal... that can write, and says it's a human. Does it qualify as 'sentient' then? I am told not to kill sentient... - she thought, still holding the sword in front of herself. Carefully, she made a step closer, forcing the creature to retreat, until there was nowhere to retreat anymore - it was a dead end!

- Do not move. You are considered a threat still. - she said, however, this time took a less radical approach, instead of a full-blown attack. Sasha had no idea what to do in such a situation. [i]Having dangerous creatures roaming the streets is bad. It is not allowed... I... I do not know what to do.[/color]

And she knew what to do when she didn't know what to do too!

Like a little flashlight, the teen titan communicator shined in her hand, as she called for HQ, still keeping an eye on the giant ferret, or badger mole, or whatever this furry thing was. Upon making contact with Teen Tower, Sasha spoke, while keeping an eye on the large animal.

- Hello, this is Sasha. I have encountered a giant animal which claims to be a human. Am I supposed to destroy, detain, or release it?

The automaton's voice ringed threateningly at the word 'destroy' and a bit disappointed at the word 'release'. Sasha could not help it, no matter how hard she tried.

She liked killing stuff.

foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Nikki watched the robot, waiting for an attack, waiting to get out of here, and hopefully fast. This thing wanted to kill her, that much was evident, and Nikki did not want it to know what she looked like in human form. But the sad truth was she was cornered, her back against a wall and a sharp sword out in front of her, wielded by a crazed robot that wouldn't just let her go.

Nikki snorted as the robot told her not to move and bared its teeth, threatening that if this was a trap, she would no longer hold back. Nikki watched as the robot held a shining little radio thing and spoke into it. She didn't like the order or the tone the robot had giving when asking what to do. But she happily scratched out the words "the last one?" Into the dirt in front of her. The request was half sarcastic, as the weasel girl didn't think she could get the robot to listen to her much. But maybe she would buy herself some time to relax.

The were ferret's jaws suddenly opened wide as she took in a long and heavy yawn, she still hadn't slept much. And it was getting to be very late, or was it early? She didn't even know what time it was any more.
The were ferret looked over the robot girl, wondering if she carried a watch for a brief second. She glanced through the sliding glass door and saw a clock hanging on the wall. She leaned toward that way to get a clearer view of the time, *thank you for being digital* she thought as she read it. She then growled lightly as she noticed the time. Almost sunrise. She had to get out of there before this robot saw her human form. Or else she may hunt her down even in the day time! Nikki quickly took off toward the fence. She didn't care at this point about trying to write out that she was friendly, She was to worried about getting out of there! She ran past the robot and jumped a little to try to avoid the sword if it was swung. she then crashed right through the fence, unable to jump again so soon after landing. She ran down the dirt road alley, spilling trash cans and leaping over the occasional dumpster. It was already 6:43, the sun would be rising soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 pm

In the building before realizing the quick message transmission the youngest member was busily handling her meal creation till her given communicator started to buzz by the counter as she grabbed it the holographic image of Sasha showed up with a spoken noteĀ­.As she closed it with weak smile Kimberly left out the kitchen well after securely storing her halfway made cake,with a sprint to head out her legs swiftly sprung up in the mid air who at that time she transformed herself into her Ice Spirit form with the four wings on her back she flew off like a colibri in flight.

Moving towards the given location the robot had informed of the cold creature by arriving on the place it dashed and with a icy blast propulsed on the furry animal Kimberly in fairy style spoke while preventing Sasha for more harm with a warning like glance.She then eyed the immobilized ferret beast in a gentler stare you look panicked,why are you so in the urge? the Ice Spirit demanded in a nicer tone not to get things worse.Tought at the same moment her sight was perceiving the android girl and decided to answer her by the thing she had been hearing trought the message its ok no killing the fairy said while having her eyes to the fluffy creature and in hope to have the thruth.

Jinx - Looks like you're out of luck -
Randi McJewel - No i dont like it...i love it! - Rarity
Kimberly - Like fragile ice anger passes away in time - Ice Spirit
Kanji - Learn to get in touch with the fire within yourself - Fire Sorceress
Lorelei - I hope i can be of use,the name's Lorelei - Layer
-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Haze -Why so surprised,Woof - HailTech
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:08 am

Nikki roared in surprise as her paws were covered in ice, she came to a sudden stop and struggled against the icy bonds. When the fairy like creature landed in front of her Nikki growled in annoyance. So the robot had a pixie friend...that shot ice....wonderful. The fairy asked her why she was in such a hurry and the were ferret stared at her for a moment, thinking to herself. Right, cuz its totally possible that a ferret can talk and tell you exactly why its trying to escape from a killer robot! RIGHT! You people must be nuts. How they leave you in charge of the city's protection is beyond me. Nikki snarled at her and tried to pull each paw out of the ice surrounding it. She managed to get one of her back legs free and pulled her front legs loose, but she was still trapped.

Nikki moaned in defeat as the sun began to rise on the horizon. The first sign of dawn lighting up the sky. The giant ferret tried again to pull her legs free and managed to get her front paw free but it was to late. She transformed back into her human self and fell to the ground, to tired to hold herself up. Her hand and leg screamed at the sudden freezing feeling of the ice, no longer protected by fur and she easily slid out of the frozen hold and she fell to her side, clutching her freezing hands to her chest to try o warm them and trying to hid her face at the same time. The long night was catching up to her and she found it difficult to keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 pm

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm

(OOC: sorry just waiting for Ob to post)

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 am

(sorry for delay. Will post today.)

observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 am

- No killing. I understand.

The order from another Titan was the only thing she needed, and, conveniently, the only thing able to stop Sasha's relentless pursuit of the creature. When the Ice Spirit undertook the task of dealing with the creature, Sasha hid all of her weapons back into their scabbards, and just stood there, a bit beside the human girl, scanning the creature with her eyes. There did not seem to be any serious damage, or... at least, nothing the doctors could not 'repair'.

But when the Sun rose, both the automaton and the ice mage were able to see that Sasha, in her pursuit, almost made a horrible mistake, which could have caused a life, and put a stain on the organization's reputation. Before the girl could fall to the ground, however, the robot girl moved forward, catching her with her cold, steel hands, that just a moment ago were used to hurt and stab. She figured she was supposed to feel remorse and sorriness at that point, and tried to express it, to the best of her ability. Even if... there was no feeling at all.

- I am sorry for attacking you. I was operating under assumption you were a dangerous animal. - her voice rang, the metal chords in her throat desperate to mimic intonation humans had, when they wanted to apologize. But... some things just did not compute for her, like... how did a person turn from an animal, to human, and inverse. Was this an ability somehow related to Beastboy's? Confused, the automaton girl turned her head 180 degrees, to look at the Ice spirit behind her, and asked:

- What should I do?

ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:54 am

As the fluffy creature came to freed itself off the shooted icy beam that came out to be in no more use from being mainly aware of the beast change into a well humanoid female who seemed uneasily in fright but minorly we could say just as the fairy landed over the android Titan she,at first nodded from the point that Sasha easily came to listen at the Ice Spirit who then turned at the human girl.In a gentler expression she came to well talk again but obviously at Nikki who didnt seemed wanting to show herself well the face part to be precise we didnt meant to do more harm,i apologize but something had to be done yeah it was for the town safety not the panicking citizens.

Anyway the pixie like being looked slightly back to Sasha who tryed to reveal out somes excuses but from being quite emotionless well sort of,this robot girl couldnt comprehend nor make things feel like she was filled in with all the known emotions.Though a question came to be demanded at the ice fairy on what exactly should be hapening next well we may go home that way we'll help you,what is youre name? the flying creature asked in a now polite tone not to disturb Nikki in a bad way.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 am

Nikkita wasn't sure if she could trust these guys or not, but they said they had been working to protect the city, not hunt down weres. So it was safe,right? Nikki glanced up, barely showing her face at the pixie and glared slightly at the robot,"who are you guys working for?" She asked, trying to put threat into her voice, but it was obvious that she was to tired to do much more fighting.

"I'm not sure if I can trust you yet."the were ferret said, still trying to hide,"There are some groups of people who hunt my kind." She explained. She didn't want to create any more enemies then she had already, but didn't want to be tricked into revealing herself to her enemies.

The were ferret couldn't help but let a long yawn escape her. She was tired, and she hoped that she would be able to find a nice secluded place to sleep, and now that it was daylight that task was going to be even harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:13 pm

- I serve Teen Titans, and am their weapon. - Sasha answered the more immediate question, leaving the rest unattended to, and let go of the girl, after making sure she was able to stand on her own. And took position next to Ice Spirit, hands folded behind her back, as she waited for any instructions. For a moment, motionless, like a statue.

But then she began moving again. Reaching behind herself, with unnatural flexibility, turning that key in her back with a familiar 'krrrrrnk!' every time she turned it. Once she was done, the back arched into its normal position, and silent ticking was being heard inside of her chest. The girl looking at the wounded were-ferret with a curious, but cold and emotionless gaze.

- We need not to bring her back to the Tower to administer medical aid. Human doctors at the hospital would be able to fix her injuries, I estimate. - Sasha made a point, and took out the communicator, but did not do anything with it, and would type the number of first aid only if the girl gave nod of approval. To her, any human, or 'living' member of Teen Titan team was viewed as superior, due to the automaton's acknowledgement that her lack of ability to imitate a human efficiently was causing... problems.

But... why?

ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Yeah but the thing is going to see doctors with a injuried,emotionless robot and icy fairy would be way too odd and a bit scary so it didnt seemed so bright to go into an hospital altought the flying ice-made being with Sasha standing on the side of her at first who then just glanced in a quite intense well long gaze over Nikki.The slim fairy head shook in a honest movement as she confirmed her words we are Titans has spoken,we dont not hold evil ambitions a graceful smile showed up into the pixie face but her whitened face didnt seemed to let it appear so easily but if getting a closer stare it could be seen as a smiling gesture.

Well now that hospital idea still sounded uneeded to do but one thing for sure that unintroduced human female should acquire somes aid care as the Tower suggestion was the only best option to do.With a light eye stare to the automaton she came to respond the Tower is a better idea not wanting to bother anybody but it nonetheless made somes sense unlike going off to the hospital and if well Nikki didnt minded to head over the Titans HQ.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Nikki shook her head at the thought of going to a human hospital. They would notice pretty quickly she wasn't a normal human, her heartbeat was naturally faster then a regular humans. To them it would sound like she had just gotten through with running a cross country match. That wouldn't do, the doctors would think she was having a heart attack.

At least she didn't have to worry about them trying to kill her now, they had said they were from the Teen Titans, and they were the heroes of the city, that was fine. "I can't go to a regular hospital. They would freak out." she explained it simply. She wasn't sure about going to the Titan's headquarters though. She had looked at it from a distance a few times, but never dared to go near it. She shrugged and worked at one of the last pins that still stuck in her shoulder,"I guess I can go with you to your place. I mostly just need some sleep. A full moon can really tire a ferret out." she told them, finally getting the quill out and rubbing the spot where it had been. She tossed it to the side and began tugging on the next one. It had shifted when she had transformed and it now stuck painfully in her rib cage near her arm,"My name is Nikki. I'm a were ferret."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 pm

- My name is Sasha. I am an automaton.

The robot girl made a curt bow, in a greeting, like her father often told to do, and she looked at the were-ferret with an ever-curious and studying gaze. She seemed to be busy taking the metal needles Sasha shot her with. Moving forward, and kneeling on one knee, eyeing ones that were sticking out the most. Reaching with a hand towards them, she said:

- Can I have those back?

And without waiting for an answer, her metal fingers locked around one, with surgical precision, pulling it out, then following by another, another... She was pulling too fast for the girl to prepare for twinges of pain, or become afraid, in anticipation. Sasha simply viewed this as 'medical help' as well as 'replenishing ammo', as she did not throw the blood-stained needles away, instead they disappeared inside of her fingers once more, readded into the 'clip'.

- Can you walk?

ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Now walking woudl soudn real bad sicne those needles sting even taken off for less agony it was to doubt that Nikki could obviously get up or walk i am the Ice Spirit or Fairy if you want with a smile the icy creature decided to grab hold of the harmed girl and her head turned to Sasha after all the introduction.Lets go home the slim cold fairy said at the robotic being and started to slowly fly up on the sky view slow enough for Sasha to follow wheter on the ground or the aerial sight till they get to reach the HQ.

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Nikki glanced down at Sasha as she asked if she could have her needles back, but before she could answer the robot pulled them out, quickly. Nikki twitched as the needles were removed and rubbed her side after they had been removed. "oh, thanks, I think." The were ferret said. She wasn't sure if she was up to a long walk and the thought of using much more energy caused her to let out a long yawn. She nodded though, not wanting to burden anyone. She was surprised though when the ice pixie took her arm and carried her into the sky. Apparently she looked as tired as she felt. Nikki didn't try to argue or fight the the idea of carrying her and eagerly looked forward to finally seeing the inside of the tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 am

Well, the situation was over.

The 'monster-ferret' has been dealt with, and the Ice Spirit would take the injured girl to the hospital. Sasha looked over the wounded were-ferret, her face expressing regret over having attacked her, but inside, under that mask, there was... nothing. No feeling at all. The automaton felt no empathy whatsover, even if she had to imitate some. And that was... slightly disturbing, but only to her. I am imitating everything perfectly... but... I do not feel anything. The feeling should be there... Shouldn't it?

It wasn't the first time Sasha made that observation, but, once again, decided to put it off for another time. And as the Ice Spirit took flight, she flicked the communicator open, and relayed to her:

- I should stay here, and patrol. One person is enough to carry the injured back to the tower. If I will be needed somewhere - let me know...

And with that, Sasha would return to her patrol, wandering across the lonesome streets, looking for any wrong-doers or suspicious people in need of detaining. Ice Spirit could deal with the ferret better, she was a human after all. But one question kept plaguing Sasha's mind. And it was...

The feeling should be there, shouldn't it?

She did not know...

[Exiting thread, due to myself being slow and slowing you guys down. Thanks for the RP and hope we will roleplay again some day ^_^ ]

ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Receiving the transmission offered into the icy spirit communication gear that she couldnt grab during her simple flgiht and the point that she was carrying Nikki by two hands,she clearly heard the mechanical voice Sasha had been speaking with.To admit the fairy kept quiet not to bother the automaton girl's choice by questionning what was going on tough now landing infront of the T shaped tower the cold being halted on the doorway still holding the were-ferret female on human form of course as then the door opened letting both inside.

(OOC: ah ok Very Happy )

-----------------
NPC's Quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)   

Back to top Go down

*Scritch Scratch* any one home? (titans)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1