Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

The Shakedown (Mimic)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:47 am

JaK runs his head angrily after being hit, but then just stares at Mimic and half smiles like he kinda deserved that. Honestly, Mimic was turning out to be nothing like he thought, which kind of surprised and excited him.

"Ok then, so ill ask."

JaK then grabbed Mimic by the metal part other glove and pulled her closer to him.

"What is your real name, Mimic? And your sad story? I mean, sense you know all about me, I feel it only fair if I get to know yours too."

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Mimic smiles up until her grabbed her hand and pulled he closer right then she looked more surprised then ever. Mimic blushes as he asks the questions to her she knew what Jak was really like but she was surprised he'd actually show the way he was in person to her. Mimic frowns a little before she answers, she wanted to tell him and she knew she could trust him but she had already told one other person her real name and didn't feel like telling another one for awhile.

"Sorry Jak you do have a point but I don't do sad stories. I'm defiantly not saying I don't have one I just don't like pulling the pity card. That one of the few parts of the personalities I was stuck with earlier that apparently truly mine..... now do you want the rest of the tour now and keep restraining yourself from thinking perverted thoughts which I can only guess you have been knowing you or are you going to continue trying to hit on me?"

Mimic says now narrowing her eyes at him trying to look remotely angry towards him but her blushing kind of made that hard to do that and the fact she wasn't really mad at him. She was actually kind of happy he actually wanted to know more about her. Mimic didn't know exactly what it was with this guy that made her feel all weird like she did which was kind of funny since she had experienced this threw others over millions of times guess its just different when your experiencing it yourself personally.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link] [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 pm

JaK paused for a moment, but then leaned forward bringing his face closer to hers as if he was going for a kiss, but instead just stopped with her eyes meeting his yellow ones.

"You know you don't fool me. Unlike you I can read others instead of touching them and I can tell. You don't like being all lonerish either. Because even though I can turn into Stone my hearts not made of it and even though your a bunch of people inside, the heart that beats in your chest is yours alone. And even though both of us are metas, were still human, and like all humans we hate having to be alone and you want to trust others and you know you can trust me."

JaK then leaned back and seemed to turn back into his usual nonchalant guarded self.

"But, if you don't want to tell me at least your name I guess I can't make you. Anyway, if this is all forget the tour. Your the only thing I actually found interesting here..."

JaK said blushing a bit himself now, but if she was gonna stay guarded around him, he had to do the same. He was stupid to let any type of like for her, friend/romantic/or otherwise creep into his mind anyway.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Mimic blushed brightly as he went up closely to her and when he went back to his usual self others saw she knew she hurt his feelings. Mimic actually felt bad about hurting his feelings she had no idea why but she knew what she had to do she could trust him. Mimic removes her mask her dark blue eyes now clearly seen and almost looks nerves as she puts the mask on her bed and looks to him.

"My name is Stephanie I don't know my last name nor does anyone else not because I never told them because only my father and mother do. My mother died giving birth to me because of my powers. I obtained 2 years of her life making me permanently look 2 years young than what I am. My father was scared of me and gave me to an orphanage where I grew up and no one know who he is.... My natural hair color is a weird redish orange almost neon hair color, I accidentally killed my first boy friend by kissing him for too long and haven't had another since....

I can't turn off my powers but after using them they are gone for a certain amount of time like the powers i take but only twice as long. I'm 18 years old, my favoratie colors go from anything from white to black, I like cats cause unlike dogs they don't bark at me, I thought the last twilight movie was cool ... well actually all of them, I'm team Jacob, I was Chesire for holloween, I like how your eyes are yellow, I never liked Miley Ciris, up until this city I usually moved within a week and dyed my hair another color with each new city, and the only other person who knows all this stuff about me was my first boy friend... Happy now?"

Mimic says before looking down a little getting quite still blushing brightly.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link][Only admins are allowed to see this link] [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm

As JaK turned to leave and find his jacket, he was suddenly surprised when she removed her mask and showed him her true face. JaK turned and stared as she spoke, rather nervously at that, and then thought of why she was so nervous....As she finished JaK walked towards her.

"So after you use your powers they're gone for a while huh?"

As JaK spoke he placed his hand upon her cheek and rubbed it smoothly letting her power take hold of him. And then dropped to his knees feeling rather drained, but spoke after it happened probably surprising her quite a bit. He had tried to hold on as long as e could without being weakened too much.

"We'll now that I know the real you Stephanie...... I know one thing about you...that's truly yours and no one elses. And that is, you have a really pretty face..."

As JaK spoke he looked at her pale grey face, still thinking the same thing. No doubt, now that he had done this she now had his most recent thoughts and memories. That meant she knew the reason he had just did that was so after using up her power he would be able to kiss her. And that he had started to develop feelings for her, since she was the first girl who had trusted him and that he himself had trusted in a long time. Not to mention they were similar in many ways.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:58 pm

"What are you-...."

She said as he touched her cheek and heard him speak as she obtained his recent memories and matched up the way he was feeling with her own feelings and her eyes start to tear up. He had feelings for her and she for him. He was the first guy to completely trust her like this in a long time and she was the first girl to trust him. Mimic dropped to her knees getting eye level to Jak smiling as he told her her face was pretty.

"Your not to bad looking yourself Jak."

Mimic says before she leans forward and kisses him blushing brightly. Mimic hadn't been able to touch anyone in a long time with out fear or with out her trying to drain their powers or life. Mimic felt almost safe around him like she didn't have to hide what she could do or who she was from him and she loved feeling that way. Mimic continued to kiss him not even trying to do the math like she usually did to see how long she had before her powers came back all she did was think about him.

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:46 pm

JaK was kissed back by Mimic, his heart pounding in his chest as they're tongues intertwined and he pulled her close. His hands roamed her now also pale grey body as they made out and he picked her up with what little strength he had left and let her legs wrap around him. He couldn't help this feeling, he knew he didn't deserve this; to be happy, to be loved, cared for. He knew it couldn't and probably wouldn't end well...and most of all, he didn't care.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Mimic continued to make out with Jak as she genitally wraps her arms around his neck wrapping her legs around him. Mimic had caused so pain to other she always wanted to stay as far away as possible from others, but for once in her life She wanted to be as close as possible to someone she wanted to be with Jak no matter what the cost.

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 pm

JaK continued to kiss her while they pressed against the wall of her room now, and he moved his hands through her strands of hair. Finally, JaK paused for a brief moment and just pressed her arms up against the wall as their eyes met again. Her eyes also now yellow, the brief moment was spent looking deeply into each other feeling the emotions radiate off one another. Then JaK just gave in and left all his doubts behind, his loneliness, his fears of what would come of this moment/pairing. Again his tongue began to explore her mouth as they fell backwards onto her bed and the scene fades to black....

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 pm

The picture fades back in to see Mimic and Jak under the covers of mimics bed. Mimic breaths deeply as her skin and eyes slowly turn back to normal. Mimic rolls over to face Jak as she smiles kissing his lips gently.

"That was amazing Jak...."

At this moment right here Mimic didn't have a doubt in her mind that this was the guy she wanted to be with for the rest of her life and didn't see any future reasons coming any time soon. Mimic stares into Jak's eyes only able to remain quite for a few moments before smiling and talking again.

"Your eyes are so cool."

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:13 pm

JaK was breathing rather intensely with his powers drained during the beginning of that was rather tiresome, but then when they kicked back in and his stamina filled back up like a meter thanks to his healing factor....well things got much much more interactive.

"*pant pant* heh, thanks..."

As she kissed him again, JaK saw her face come back into its normal look, and his heart kinda fluttered. Although, to him, she looked good with his facial features as well.

"Haha, they looked better on you."

As JaK spoke he sat up, his hair was a bit wet with sweat causing his bangs to hang in front of his eyes. Meanwhile, he wrapped the sheets around her revealing his bare body frame and hugged her, knowing skin contact would be rather dangerous now.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Mimic blushes a bit when she sees him uncover him self and smiles hugging him back but then notices her skin back to normal and frowns a little.

"My powers should be returning any second now so I don't think its the best Idea to be having skin contact now, Which sucks a lot.... it's times like this I wish I didn't have these powers..."

Mimic says gently pushing away Jak walking over to her closet putting on her regular clothes pulling on her hat she usually always wore no matter what. Mimic then turns back to Jak smiling and points to the bed.

"Oh yeah and that right there just took care of one of those I.O.U.s you owe me."

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 pm

"One? Well then, I guess I better do better next time."

JaK said pulling on his pants and then shows her underwear like its some kind of trophy.

"Maybe I should just keep these, as a prize? Since you have alot of my personal memories."

JaK then begins the search for his shirt again, thinking intently about how now they had a shared memory together.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Mimic laughs a little when he asks her if he could have her underwear.

"Fine you can have them but don't go flaunting them around ok?"

Mimic then sees him looking for his shirt and walks over to him removing her gloves quickly poking jaks cheek. the poke wouldn't be enough to make jak any weaker but it would allow mimic to gain the memory of where his shirt was since he was thinking about the shirt. Mimic pulls her gloves back on and walks over to the bed and lifts up a pillow and pulls out Jaks shirt passing it over to him.

"There you go."

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 pm

JaK smiled and raised the shirt up kissing her through it after rubbing his cheek.

"Ya know that's pretty useful memory trick. Here, you keep it I think you make an awesome female me."

JaK laughed while pocketing her panties and then putting back on his shoes.

"We'll I better go before Flash Jr or Robin shows up and wonders why your half naked with a serial criminal."

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 pm

mimic sits on the bed near jak but not too close staying about a good 3 feet from him not wanting to take any chances. Mimic groans when Jak mentions kid flash clearly she really didn't like him.

"Man I hate Kid flash hes so annoyin a few days ago I was so close to punchin him in the face."

Mimic says siprizingly in a slight actcent

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:30 pm

As she spoke aloud JaK left the room and came back with his leather jacket on zipped up. Then sat next to her.

"Soo what now? I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to kiss you right now."

JaK looks away from her, wondering how this can work and if it really ever could.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:38 pm

"simple I help you find your brother and help fight him with my powers I can help you gather information and when the time comes I can loer down davids power making it an easy victory. And I can keep you company on the road cause like you said... no one likes to be alone."

She says trying to give a slight smile.

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:52 pm

"Where I'm going, I'm not sure you can follow. You're a hero and the things I've done and will do, we'll you know. I don't know if you can drag the titans name down like that, or better yet if they'll allow it."

JaK says concerned.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am

Mimic laughs.

"if they or you even knew what i have done-.. dude the only reason Robin wanted me to join was because I knew everything about the team and he didn't want me to go telling some villain their secrets. If robin knew what I have done he would have sent me to jail by now like kf tried to do before...."

Mimic says looking to the ground not seeming sad. Mimic then looks back up to jak.

"I want to help you jak and I think if I explain to robin like I'm trying to save the world he'd understand ok?"

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 am

JaK moves towards her and places his head against hers, using his hair to buffer their skin from touching eachother. Unafraid of the consequences as if showing how far he'd go for her.

"We'll I guess that makes us a pair of walking soap boxes, huh?...Steph I know you've had it rough and our lives could drastically change tomorrow, but right here right now I gotta tell you...I wish this moment could last forever. And that you and I can last just as long, maybe in a different world and different lifetime, who knows...we could've been a normal couple."

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:20 am

Mimic rests her head on jaks shoulder her hat covering her actual head.

"Jak..... you just sounded like a Hallmark card...."

Mimic says with a straight face before smiling.

"man if starfire could see me now she'd freak out that I can be this close to you but she can't hug me because of my claustrophobia..."

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:35 pm

JaK snickers a bit at her Halmark comment.

"Hey, cut me some slack would ya. I'm not used to sharing my feelings other than telling peeps exactly what I plan on doing to them."

As JaK spoke he smiled, as if she probably knew he was good at that from just a little bit ago.

"Don't worry Steph, I'm not afraid. Any challenges well face together; your teammates or my brother."

JaK then realizes he did it again.

"Dang it! Sorry, I really don't know where this is coming from."

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Mimic laughed a little smiling.

"It's ok.... When you need someone to just sit here and listen to you you can always count on me being her ready to hear what you have to say...... Hows that for Hallmark!"

Mimic says laughing a little

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

JaK laughed a bit, but then looked seriously.

"So how are we gonna keep in contact with eachother. I don't really keep a phone. Try to stay off the radar actually"

After her answer he kept looking a bit bothered, as if those doubts just kept prying back into his heart.

"What is this really? I mean what're we calling this, what we just did?"

OT: too much trouble too code.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   

Back to top Go down

The Shakedown (Mimic)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Medical Room-
Jump to: