Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Turnabout Storm (Ray)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 am

[Jump City Forest: 12:03 AM]

Two figures stood in a small clearing, clearly in an argument, but over the sound of the whipping wind, the voices were indistinguishable.

"Time for negotiations"

"Forget it! I'm not doing it!."

"Do it or else!"

"I don't even care about that anymore..."

"Besides."

"I have a better idea."

"WHAT?!!!"

"Enjoy the parting gift!"

A few seconds later... a body hit the ground, as a figure shot up and flew from the scene of the crime.

[Hotwires Room: 3:37 PM]

Hotwire stood at his consoles, working some new security protocols for the tower mainframe. The ones cyborg had written were good... but a little outdated. He was almost done though... he had been waiting for Ray to show up becuase they were going to be going on a date later... but she hadn't called or anything.

"What's taking her?"

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Ray walked through the door with a grin. "Damn citizens, they're spreading rumors about me!" Ray complained with a light heart. She walked over to Hotwire and sat down, giving hi ma kiss on the cheek. "What's up?" Ray asked watching Hotwire work away.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 pm

"what kind of rumor?" hotwire asked.

Hotwire blushed when she kissed his cheek, before answering her question."Updating tower protocal."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 pm

"That I killed someone!" Ray laughed it off crossing her leg and poking his work. "Your such a geek." Ray laughed again, but this time cut off by the door being knocked down and swat teams running into Hotwire's room. Ray jumped to her fighting stance, with rainbow glowing hands, and was floating above them all. All the guns were pointing at her.

"RAY TURBO YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR MURDER." One of the Swat people yelled. Ray's jaw dropped.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:45 pm

"M-murder?" Hotwire muttered, shock on his face.

“Y-you didn’t?” He asked looking at ray.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Ray floated down in shock. "I swear to God that I didn't kill anyone!" Ray pleaded looking at Hotwire. "GOT ON YOUR KNEES AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" He yelled at her. In shock, Ray did as she was told, being cuffed and yanked up. They began to drag her off when she turned to Hotwire. "I can't believe you would question for one second that I did that." Ray said, tears fillng her eyes.

She was thrown into a car and taken to jail.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:02 am

Hotwire fell to his knees... in total shock.

"There's no way she did it... no way..."

He had to do something about this. Quickly running to his computer, he typed furiously. When the remainder off his code was put in... he was all set to press enter, and prepare to help Ray in the only way he could.

But then he stopped.

"But what if she did... then... I'd be letting a killer on the streets. I need to hear her out first."

With that, hotwire rode off towards the jail

[Jump City Detention Center: 4:10 PM]

Hotwire had entered into the prison, and even used his power to alter the database permitting him 20 minutes talking with Ray.

He sat in front of the glass. A security camera watching the room, and a guard standing watch. He waited for her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:07 am

Ray pounded on the glass watching Hotwire sit down. She picked up the phone, and sighed. "Okay, this place sucks! The food taste like ground up trash and the people are all creepy, and half of my cell mates are people I put in here!" Ray complained, adding a joke or two in there. "The plus side is the jump suits match my hair!" Ray said getting up and spinning, quickly being pushed in the seat by the cop behind her.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:43 am

Hotwire looked at ray with a sad look on his face. "Ray... this is bad. You're being accused of murder." Hotwire said. He picked up the police file from his lap and opened it.

"They say you killed some guy... ace swift. He was one of the racers in one of your racing competitions."

He looked at her.

"I don't think you did it ray. Now look me in the eyes... and tell me you didn't"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 am

"But I didn't! I'm a hero!" Ray said as a simple fact looking at Hotwire with a frown. "I already beat him, why would I need to kill him?" Ray bragged looking at her nails with a smirk. Once Hotwire got serious she took a deep breath and tried to get focused. "I did not do it." Ray said simply.

"Now what!" Ray asked, assuming he knew she didn't do it.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:51 pm

"Well... I read over the case... and I'm not going to sugar coat it... it seems impossible."

He stood up and whipped out his communicator. He hooked to his computer back home and activated the program he had written. A scale of the law appeared on his communicator.

"That's why I'm going to be your attorney."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Ray face palmed herself. "You are such a geek." Ray said, there time slowly working away. She then put her hands up like someone was about to shoot her "But hey, if you can get me out of here, i'm all yours." Ray said leaning close to the glass to read Hotwire's crazy gadget.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Hotwire looked at her.

"I have until tomorrow to gather evidence. Due to all the meta-humans showing up, the courts are beginning to implement a new type of procedure for trying meta-humans... like you.

He looked down, with a sad look.

"I can't do anything about you being in there now. Your trial is scheduled for tomorrow. You can accompany me as my co-council."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Ray pounded her fist against the table. "Damn it." She mumbled, if she was accused of guilty, her life span would be withering out. Ray looked at Hotwire with sadness. "Please do your best." Ray pleaded kissing two of her fingers and pressing them against the glass. There 20 minutes ran up and the cop yanked up Ray pulling her away. Ray mouthed the words "I love you" too Hotwire as she was pushed away to her dinky cell with half the people she put in there.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

"I will" Hotwire said. As she was lead away, she mouthed those words to him. As he left, he blushed profusely.

[Jump City Forest: 4:29 PM

Hotwire walked into the clearing. There was a charred spot outlined in chalk... the shape of a body. The police let him in with almost no hassle... his credentials all checking out.

He began investigating the scene, when he heard a couple of cops talking.

"Hey. I hear they assigned Greenway to this case. As if that rainbow haired girl couldn't have an easier conviction."

"Has he even lost a case yet?"

"Nope. I hear he's arriving soon."

Hotwire thought to himself.

Just great, the prosecutor is coming. I have to work fast, or he might get all the good evidence, and turn it against me.This guy sounds tough."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Ray sat in her cell, getting evil glares from almost everyone as they past them. The police let her go and wandered around her cell. Her cell mate was thief she took out a couple months ago. All she did was stare daggers at her. Ray got really mad,real quick "DAMN RIGHT I PUT YOU IN HERE!" Ray yelled at her, slumping down on her bed.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am

Hotwire continued investigating the scene. He spotted a blotch of brown behind a bush. He picked up a large brown feather.

"Interesting. This is way too large to be a bird feather. But who could leave a feather of this size?"

Mysterious Feather has been added to the court record.

He kept looking around.

"The ground is charred in an odd spot... a bit away from the crime scene... as well as on it. Better take some pictures."

Picture of the charred ground 1 has been added to the court record.

Picture of the charred ground 2 has been added to the court record.

At that, Hotwire stopped as he heard a voice.

"HOOOOOWWWWSSSS IT SITTTIINNNN BOOYYYSSS?"

A lanky man in a green suit strutted onto the scene, a certain swagger in his step.

"Mr. Greenway SIR!"

'So THIS is the prosecutor I'm going to be facing. GREEAAATTTTT...' He thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:27 pm

OOC: Just skip me Smile

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Hotwire approached the man.

"Mr. Greenway?"

"Yes my goooddd sir? Who might you be. I don't recognize your face from the initial investigation."

"My name is Dominic Fucile. I'm going to be Ms. Turbos defense tomorrow."

"Well then, I dooon'tt believe I've faced you yet. You must be new." He said with a chuckle.

"It'll be fun crushing your defense tommorow. I love crushing the case of a greenhorn. Makes me feel good."

"How do you know I won't win."

"Hah... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Do you know who I am? I'm Mathias Greenway! You don't stand a chance, even if you've had 5 years of experience."

"Urk... alright..."

'Easy dominic... don't let hm psyche you out. Just investigate."

Hotwire walked from greenway back to the charred body, and plucked up a small crooked black object.

'What is this? It's charred to a crisp. Might be important considering how this guy died."

Small charred object has been added to the court record.

"Whaaatttcha find there?"

"Oh... nothing... just grabbing a couple of extra pictures of the murder scene." Hotwire bluffed, slipping the bagged object into his evidence bag.

"Well see to it that's all you'll take for now. I need to investigate."

"Alright. I think I got what I need."

With that, hotwire left. He slept very uneasily. Ray seemed... odd during his talk with her. A little too dismissing of the victim.

When he woke up in the morning, he got dressed for a courtroom battle. Not his normal titans battle-garb, but a white shirt and a nice silk jacket. He looked like a lawyer in it's essence.

[Jump City Courthouse Defense Lobby 2: 9:57 PM]

Hotwire sat on a couch in the private defense lobby, he looked down at his palms. They were already sweating.

"3 minutes till the trial starts... where is ray?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Ray walks in wearing a tight black pencil skirt, a blouse, a jacket, high heels, and her hair was pulled up into a bun. The police man was walking right behind, just in case she does something funny. "Are you ready to save my life?" Ray asked Hotwire, fixing her skirt, kind of feeling awkward in tight clothing.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Hotwires head shot up as Ray walked in.

"Oh! Ah yeah! Sorry... I'm a bit tired. I spent all last night looking over the case materials.But I think I'm rea-"

A door slammed behind him. Greenway.

"Hey there greenhorn. Great day for a guilty verdict aint it?" He said, snapping his fingers. He ran his left hand through his blonde hair when he saw ray.

"Well. I normally don't say this about defendants, but you got hired by quite the looker Mr. Fucile."

Hotwire sighed, but didn't mention that she was his girlfried. It would show obvious bias, and Greenway could use that as grounds for a mistrial, then get an attorney with even less knowledge of the case.
"Well I hope you take your time in failing. I want to drag this victory out as much as I can."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Ray sighed. For some reason she felt like she might actually lose this. "Please do your best. Even if we lose, I wont take it for granted." Ray said as she kissed Hotwire's cheek, being pulled away by the cop and into the court room, where her fate will be decided. She looked at Hotwire, who holds her fate in his hand.

OOC: can you do the whole judge thingy... I'll just answer his questions...please Smile

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:08 am

[Jump City Courthouse: 10:02 PM]

Hotwire sat in the defense seat, ray sat next to him in the co-council seat, while across the courtroom a certain green suit was visible.

A elderly bearded man in a black robe walked to his seat and sat down.

"Court is now in session for the trial of Ray Turbo."

"The prosecution is ready your honor."

"The defense is... uh... ready I suppose. Uh your honor."

"We shall now proceed. Will the prosecution give its opening."

"With pleasure your honor." He began

"At 6:54 am, yeserday morning, an early morning jogger happened upon the scene of a murder. Ace Swift, champion racer, set to compete in the Equania 500. According to the autopsy report, death occurred at approximately 12:30 of that morning."

"The court accepts this as evidence."

Autopsy report has been added to the court record.

"After speaking with a couple of witnesses, we have determined that the murder could only have been committed by the Ray Turbo.

"The prosecution may call it's first witness."

"Thank you your honor... the prosecution call Gladys Loisell to the stand. Please bear in mind that the age of this witness makes her rather... frail."

"Understood."

With that, a young girl was lead to the stand. Hotwire turned to ray.

"Well this is it... my first cross examination."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Ray listened as the man in the green suit was trying to make this day her last. She thought about it, and if it was then she would want to make it worth it. Ray looked at Hotwire, her eyes filled with tiredness and sorrow. When Hotwire was up next Ray smiled. "Go get em' tiger." Ray encouraged.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 am

"Young Miss. Can you give your name and occupation for the courts?"

Gladys Loissel... girl I guess."

"Close enough. Can you please tesify for the court about what you saw two nights ago?"

"With pleasure."

"Thank you little lady."

Witness testimony: What I saw that night

"I was walking through the forest that night... I had gotten lost on the way home from a gymnastics meet..."

"Hold it!" hotwire yelled. Whenever he yelled this... he was going to press for more details.

"You walk home... alone? At your age."

"My parents are very trusting."

"..." Hotwire wore a stupefied expression.

"I was near the area where the detectives asked me about, when I heard a loud noise. I got scared... and ran as fast as I could."

"I remember the time because of my watch... 12:04."

Hotwire read the evidence... and looked up. It was time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout Storm (Ray)   

Back to top Go down

Turnabout Storm (Ray)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next