Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Decoding a message (moon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Raven scrawled notes on the notebook, realizing how easy this was to get information on her. Raven wrote everything down quickly, urging Mimic to go deeper, but not to deep. She needed more information out Anna, such as where the ballet school was or the name of it. Mimic was going to have to be creative.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 pm

"well its always good to have someone who wants to spend that much time with your around.

"Yeah but hes now where near annoying as how our new puppy is. I mean hes cute but he barks every 5 seconds when ever i do anything remotely wrong when I'm doing ballet"

"Speaking of Ballet where might your private school be?

"I'm not sure on the adress because my mom allways drives me but its called Bennedet's Ballet"

A faint voice can be heard in the distance.

"sorry i have to go but tell robin I said hi newbie"

"I beg your parden?"

"oh come one I'm not stupid and besides this isn't my regular cellphone. It's an untraceable one that I got for just this conversation. You havng this number means your either a titan or someone who found my diray. I made that message only decodeable by robin knowing he would try and decode it but since hes gone right now the only person who could have decoded that message is the girl i read up on from slades data banks called mimic. I'm guessing your her and from the info slade found on you your problibly sitting by one of the original titan right now while making this call. so who is it? Beast boy? Starfire? Cyborg?.... Raven.....?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Raven looked at Mimic, she didn't think that they would have to hide the number, but I guess they were wrong. Raven stood up and walked towards the pile of news papers. "Get more information." Raven said coldly, Anna was ticking Raven off. If she knew that we were still here, why would she get up, fake her death, and leave, who does that? The Titans were here to help but she betrayed them, and now she didn't come back to share information.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm

both mimic's voice and anna's go back to normal.

"Raven huh? that sucks I was hoping for starfire, and now knowing raven she walked off in a huff automaticly assuming that I'm back in the picture again to do something evil."

Anna's voice sounded mocking and like she was insulting raven and mimic clentching her fist.

"One if your not here for something evil then why are you here and two, IF YOU EVER TALK TO RAVEN LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL-..."

"Whoa chill out miss. stay off my woman and listen. I'm not here to do some evil scheme... I'm allowing you to talk to me so I can tell you where sladeis exactly and some of his secrity codes tobrake in with. After I tell you that I don't want to have anything else to do with my old life, I just want to continue on with what i originally planned... to have a normal life, a normal family.... something i can 't have if i was anna or if anna was still alive."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Raven walked over to Mimic and snatched the phone out of her hand. "You want a normal life but you weren't given one. You were given a gift that people wish they have but you toss it aside when Jumpcity, Steel city, and Gotham needs it! I don't care what you're up to right now, i'll be back for you later, I need to know where slade is now! If you're not going to protect the innocent with the gift you were given, we will." Raven ranted, not letting her emotions getting to raged but just enough to make her point.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 pm

"Linda! Were going to be late to your brothers wresling turnement!"

"Sorry mom be there in a second!....Knowing Slade his hide out has possibly changed because of my 'death' but if it is still there it should be-.."

"LINDA DONT MAKE ME TAKE THAT PHONE AWAY!"

"I'll text you the info!"

Anna hangs up but a few moments later mimics phone gets a text with cordanetes to slades hide out and multiple secirity codes
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Raven handed her the phone. "Should we go alone? Or gather a few hero's?" Raven asked Mimic, assuming she was the leader of this mission.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Mimic takes the phone and raises an eyebrow.

"not that im not happy that you think i am qualified to take on this mission but why do you assume I would be the leader of this mission? Isn't Slade Robins area if anyone he should lead this mission but, he nor the others seem to be around anymore.... lately i've been wondering if i was the only titan around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Raven looked at Mimic. "I know being a Titan is tough and someone times you feel like you're all alone but we are always here. We have important stuff going on to so we can't be everywhere, and I'm sure that Robin would love to be everywhere at once, but he can't." Raven assured, "I'm assuming you're the leader on this mission because you decoded the message. Unless you would like to get Robin over here or if you'd like me to lead this, it's all up to you." Raven pointed out with simplicity.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Mimic takes a deep breath and thinks.

"I say we try and contact robin if we can get him with in a day or so we moove in to investigate. I would have us wait longer but we dont want slade moving on us before we can reach him."

Mimic liked how raven could trust her enough to let her decide who was the leader and what to do.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Raven nodded, agreeing with Mimic. Raven used her telekinesis to lift the books towards them and dropping them between them. "Now let's work on those freak dreams of yours." Raven insisted opening the first book and flipping through it quickly. "Tell me more about them." Raven instructed mimic as flipped through the pages.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Mimic nodded as she thinks.

"One dream there was a large skeleton with horns, and 4 eye holes that are on fire. The the fire spreads out ward until the entire skeliton is on fire. then erieing goes dark and then theres 4 red glowing eyes. another dream a hudge army of fire deamons surround you and then theres like a big explotion and when the smoke settles theres nothing to be seen but ash and rubble. That dream was one of the freaker ones. Then there was this other dream where this one guy jak and you are right to me and then jak disppears then you..... uh..... never mind..."

Mimic said going silent and blushes a little looking away from raven
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Raven thought about the pattern on four eyes, Could it be? before raven would get deeper into her dreams she needed to hear the end. "Tell me the ending of the last dream, I need to know more before we move on." Raven insisted, flipping through the books as they went along in there plan. Raven hoped that her dad wasn't involved in this, but the evidence was adding up.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Mimic blushes a bit brighter.

"Well, uh.... you..... do, something..... then that something is interpreted by huge flames and black birds flying at us I shielded my eyes and when i looked again you were gone and the flames kept rising up higher and higher. I started to choke and I fell to my knees then... nothing I just woke up"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Raven wrote what she said on her pad frustrated. "Why are you too embarrassed to tell me a dream which can decide a fate for many!" Raven argued in frustration, her face turning kind of red with anger.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Mimic looks down towards the ground her face now bright red.

"Fine.... in my dream.. you kissed me.... and I kissed back.... we kissed for a good 5mins..... happy.... thats what i was too embaressed to tell you....."

Mimic's heart pounds hard as she waits to hear what raven had to say.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Raven just chuckled and wrote down something on the note pad and went back to studying in the books. She went through about five books already. "Help your self." raven introduced her to the pile of books. Raven picked up a book with no words on the white cover. She blew dust off the leather straps and opened it up. She ran through it just to find it as a novel. Something in the novel reminded her of her situation, it clicked.

"Mimic, What was the last thing you did before you left my mind?" Raven asked urgently.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Mimic's face turned back to normal and she sighed when raven chuckled. Mimic nods once and takes a book and looks through it. The book was in some weird demonic language but mimic was able to get the main jist of it from the memories she got from raven. Mimic looks to raven when she asks the question and thought for a second.

"well I was attacking your dad with the powers I got from him. Then I left when you told me to I looked at myself in a normal mirrior and i still looked like a nock off female version of your dad. It's went away after a few minutes after i placed you in your bed. Which is kinda weird considering it should have lasted around a full hour not that small amount of time."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Raven froze and looked up to Mimic. "Wait, wait wait wait! Repeat the first part." Raven said frantically scurrying through her memory of everything. If she was right then she might have absorbed her fathers powers, but something else happened. She claimed that the powers disappeared earlier then usual, did her dad's demonic side go deeper then powers?

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Mimic raises an eyebrow.

"Don't you remeber Raven? I ran up to him and asorbed his powers so I could help fight, how did you think I shot that stuff out of my eyes?"

Mimic said forgeting that that was at least a month ago and un like mimic raven probibly didn't spend most of that time increasing her memory capasity and also she probibly didn't go through all her memories several times srtin gthem out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Raven turned more pale then she really was. She calmed herself down and began to meditate quickly. She would breath in and out then returned to Mimic. "You can absorb powers, you absorbed a king f complete evil's power. Do you think since it was my dad it gave a deeper connection then it was really meant to?" Raven told Mimic in a question. Hoping she would catch on.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Mimic remained silent while raven meditated knowing she shouldn't perster her while she was meditating. Mimic then looked to her as she talked then thought for a second.

"Knowing how powerful you dad is, I'd have to say yeah it's very possible. So would that mean that some of his consciousnesses is inside me now?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:54 pm

" You could say that." Raven said simply, eyeing Mimic for a moment. "That means your dreams have some meaning to it." Raven said, thinking of her dreams and thinking of any meaning. "You said you had a friend in there which disappeared along with me. what was his name? and can you think of any meaning for these dreams?" Raven asked.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:07 pm

"His name was jak and.... I have no idea where he is nor no way of contacting him.... he kinda split after we, uh....."

Mimic blushes very brightly remembering what all happened makin gher heart beat hard.

"oh uh... They probibly do but I'm not really good at those deeper meaning dream things..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Raven nodded, she didn't know what she meant but she knew his name. "Do you possible know where he went? He might be able to help us.' Raven asked gently, not wanting to poke and pry.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decoding a message (moon)   

Back to top Go down

Decoding a message (moon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next