Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 pm

In an attempt to be more "Romantic" as ray had put it, Hotwire had taken ray out to a nice little restaurant. As they left however, things would go downhill. The sound of glass breaking as two figures ran from the jewelry store across the street.

"Well it was nice while it lasted." Hotwire muttured.

A few minutes early, inside the store, Kwiz kid and his girlfriend, ayumu had held the place up. If it weren't for the fact that the owner got fidgety and set off the alarm. They SPECIFICALLY warned him not to do that. As they left, kwiz looked at the nice ice sculpture of a store owner.

"Well it was nice while it lasted."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Ayumu grabbed Kwiz's hand and created a slide for both of them, sitting Kwiz between her legs as she held onto him tight with one hand, creating the slide in their path for the other which propelled them away from the crime scene.

Banana Utonium-Fruit Salad

Annie, Ellenia, Harmony-Winged Hope

Denica Sinokon-Hunter Demon

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Ray was about ask Hotwire a question about why he was doing this, but she was cut off short by the alarm of a jewelry store. Ray sighed, she was in jeans and a dressy shirt for crying out loud, she wasn't dressed for this! She sighed as she let her small wings sprout and flew towards the Jewelry store to see a man stuck in ice, interesting? "Hotwire! We need to melt this ice. I'll fly after the villains!" Ray yelled, zooming out of the store just to catch up with the pair. She would stop right in front of them with glowing rainbow hands. "Going somewhere?" Ray asked with a smirk on her face.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Hotwire ran into the store. As he ran in, the wall heater would tear off the wall, and a diamond cutting aparatus would dismount and dismantle. The parts would spin and recombine until a Strange looking gun type thing with a blade was there. Hotwire pressed it to the ice, and made a quick swipe. The storeowner fell out. Hotwire took his pulse and made sure he was stable. Some police showed up right then. The agreed to take custody of the man while Hotwire went in chase.

Kwiz stood next to ayumu, looking at the girl with wings.

"My dear Neko... what do you call a bird with iced wings?" He posed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 pm

"I don't know my dear, what DO you call a bird with iced wings?" she asked with a smirk, wearing her blue cat mask and her fighting tutu as she opened her palm and began charging up her ice powers, her palm starting to frost over as she glared sinisterly at Ray.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Ray smirked as she flew higher this time. "I don't know. but I know your defiantly in a tight situation." Ray mocked there stupid way of talking while blasting the concrete in a way where it would send a wave of it towards them, crushing them if they didn't do something.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 am

Kwiz kid quickly pushed ayumu of to the side to get her away from the wave of concrete. He ended up flattened on top of her, before getting up, blushing.

"Quite sorry..." He mumbled.

He then looked angrily at the girl.

"Neko... the answer is falling. A bird with iced wings is FALLING." He said hinting to Ayumu to ice over her wings.

By this time, hotwire had caught up with them, but was slightly winded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Ayumu blushed when Kwiz landed on her before she chuckled "that's alright darling" she said calmly.

She then nodded with a smirk to his instructions, tossing flakes of ice at Ray's wings, they then latched onto her wings and began to grow rapidly, the ice crawling along her wings and made it more difficult for her to fly.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:14 pm

OOC: Emmi that's Godmodding.. But I'll go along with you this time.. Just be careful.

IC:

The ice began to crawl across Ray's wings, causing her to flutter down onto the ground. She gritted her teeth and let held out her hands defensively. "I could really use Hotwire's help right now." Ray mumbled as she got prepared to fight. She needed to get her wings to thaw before she could do anything major.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Hotwire watched in horror as ray drifted to the ground. As if to answers her prayers, hotwire entered his view of the world. All blue, and orange machines. He saw a car. Kwiz kid whipped out his can, and prepared it for a blast of a green laser.

As he shot it at the girl, a hunk of metal would crash down in front of it. The hood of a car. Behind it, the revamped engine block through sheilded metal and piping sent heat behind it, hopefully melting the ice on her wing.

Both Kwiz and Neko would hear a voice from behind them, as hotwire leaned against a light-pole. Making it, flicker a little.

"Lazers off my girlfriend."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:54 pm

[OOC: Considering she has the power to create ice as she wishes, she would easily be able to discard it into projectiles, and it still gives chance for Ray to break the ice and break free]

Ayumu smirked and started to walk up to Ray, forming an ice blade around her hand "mmm looks like we're having chicken for dinner" she purred evilly.

She then fell back when the metal hit the car, cursing loudly and quickly getting to her feet before she turned to Hotwire and stared at him as if trying to figure something out "seems like this guy is more of a threat than the birdie" she said with a cold fog escaping her lips.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm

OOC: I mean that you didn't give her time to even move out of the way. Who have to give others a chance to dodge if they want.

IC:

Ray rolled her eyes as they spoke in riddles. "You guys are annoying." Ray complained as she shot a rainbow blast at the ice girls feet which if she didn't react quickly it would send her face first into a building. Ray would sprint to Hotwire's side and peck him on the cheek. "Knight in shining armor." Ray said, still smiling.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 pm

"We are not annoying! You just don't know when you've met your mental superiors!" He yelled throwing a few small devices onto the ground. The rose up, and grew mechanical legs.

Robotic drones.

Hotwire held his hand, and two of the drones floated, and smashed into each other.

"Too easy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Ayumu quickly leaped out of the way of the blast, rolling onto the ground before she stood up and got an idea, making her own ice drones and made them walk towards Ray and Hotwire, controlling them almost like puppets.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Ray laughed. "My mental capacity is already low. I just know when to kick butt and when not!" Ray countered shaking her wings a little. They were still frozen over from the girls earlier attack but some of the frost was falling off, it was going to take some time. Ray ran forward and flipped over the two drones, knowing that without her wings they'd be a tough match. She landed easily and ran towards the ice manipulation girl with a kick towards the face, if she'd block it ray would use her rainbow manipulation blasts to punch the girl again.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Hotwire wold charge forward and jump on the remaining drone. Placing his hand on it, like with his old powers, he hacked in, and began to ride it into Kwiz Kid.

"You realize I'm the last person you should be trying to kill with robots?"

Hotwire jumped off the speeding drone as it approached Kwiz.

Kwiz stood in shock. That wasn't supposed to happen. Before he could react, he fell to the ground, as a result of hotwire nailing him with a speed enhanced hook to the jaw.

He began to black out.

"And stay down. Or do I need to put that in riddle form?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Ayumu saw Ray running to her and glared, bringing up a thick ice wall then looking to Kwiz, giving a little gasp and ran to his side, picking him up in her arms and beginning to create ice under her feet which she would slide along and tried to escape the fight, holding her beloved in her arms.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Ray was blocked by a thick wall of ice. She sighed and shook out the final bits of ice off her wings. She flew after the couple and shot a gust of wind that was strong enough to knock Kwiz Kid out of her arms and know Ayumu over. Ray wasn't going to give up just yet, they broke the law and needed to be put away. Ray would come down in an ax kick over the ice manipulator go, aiming for her should to knock her out.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Hotwire would run to the dissembled car again. He held his hands and found the choice pieces of metal he needed. The metal would float around him, and form a sphere. He kept the engine separate... just in case.

"Now riddle me this... what do you call a criminal in a metal sphere? Jailed." He said.

"Not witty at all... I know. I'm working on it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Ayumu fell to the ground, a furious look on her face, her psychotic side was starting to kick in, meaning she would kill if she had to, creating a thick ice shield over herself which if Ray would touch it, the ice would freeze and entrap her feet which would allow Ayumu to burst a hand out and grab her foot.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Ray rolled her eyes at Hotwire's comment. "Hotwire, keep to being nerdy. I don't want annoying person like that at home too." Ray shouted back at him while her foot contacted with the ice. She thought she would break through it but it only made a crack, and the ice was freezing up Ray's foot. Her eyes widened as the girl grabbed her foot too, Ray practically growled at her. "Well then." Ray commented on her situation lightly, "Hotwire, I could really use your help right now!" She would yell at him, needing his assistance.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Hotwire would hold his hand towards the engine. It and a few pieces of scrap metal flew up and towards where ray and Ayumu were fighting. The lamp post next to them bent over and the engine and metal fused with it. The area nearby would begin to heat up... only slightly. As hotwire pointed to specific points, a nozzle attached to the engine would blast super-heated blasts of air at the spots he was pointing to. Namely the ice around rays feet, and then to the ice dome surrounding the girl. Once the dome had a sizeable hole in it, another blast would be shot at the girl.

“Too hot?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Ayumu winced when she saw the incoming blast 'no! I'll never give up! I won't let them take my darling Conrad!' she thought before she tried to wake Kwiz up quickly, suddenly feeling the pain of the blast and the heat and screaming in pure agony, her skin looking like it was melting and burning with the heat as tears rolled down her face and she laid on the ground in searing pain.

Nina Vulpes-Kitsune

Ayumu Ishimaru-Ice Neko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Ray jumped out of the ice and shook off her now, wet foot. She smiled at the rest of the girls ice dome melted, Hotwire was doing good. The heat hit the girl and she squealed and screamed, she looked like a candle stick being melted. He skin was melting away like wax! Ray gasped and jumped towards her. She used most of her body to protect the heat from the girl, but just to be safe, Ray used her wind manipulation powers to push the heat back towards Hotwire. She also sent breezes on the girl. "Are you okay?" Ray asked the crippled girl.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:11 am

(ooc:Yikes... forgot all about this, sorry.)

Hotwire immediately stopped pouring on the heat when Ray jumped in the way.

He slowly approached. He didn't want to make a false move.

Meanwhile, conrad had begun to stir, and he looked in fear at the first thing he saw. His Ayumu in pain.

"Ay... no... I-" He said before stopping and grasping his side in pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)   

Back to top Go down

Double Date of Doom (Emmi and Ray)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next