Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Itazura sat against the wall of a building, watching the vendors in the marketplace below. Well, everything seems to be normal...which means it's time for me to step in. he thought. Standing up, he launched a small fire bolt at one of the vendor's carts, lighting it on fire. Smirking as the other vendors ran to help, he quickly moved past one of the now abandoned carts and swiped an apple from it, continuing on as if nothing had happened. Now, let's hope that nobody saw me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Magnus Bane, sparkly Warlock, watched the teen shoot a fire bolt. He smirked as the boy acted like it wasn't him. Of course he saw him and of course Magnus had to interfere, just not in the way you'd think.
Magnus walked over the boy and looked down at him with a smirk. "You've failed to be sneaky. But I do enjoy a good fire show." Magnus began with a smirk. "What else can you do?" he asked, stroking his small beard.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 pm

As soon as he began walking away with the apple, it would disappear in a blur of yellow. He would feel a finger poke his shoulder. Leaning against the cart, and eating his apple would be kid flash.

"Don't mind if I do."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Itazura jumped at both the voice behind him and the tap on his shoulder. Quickly turning around, he saw two other people right behind him. Well, it seems I've been caught red...wait, what? "Oh, no, I don't mind at all if you steal that apple that I worked hard to get. No problem at all." he said sarcastically before turning to the other person. "None of your business, although if you help me get my apple back I might be willing to show you. he replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Magnus crossed his arms then shot a blast of fire which would set a huge flame around Kid Flash completely. He knew that Kid flash could go through that so Magnus set his hand out. He was ready to shoot electricity out at him when he ran out, Magnus didn't plan to hurt this kid, he would be a good asset to HIVE.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Kid blurred out of the way of the fire. Only to be knocked back by the lighting. He fell back into the car, before sitting up.

"OW... okay ow..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Itazura watched the man as he quickly knocked down the kid. Nodding in appreciation, he then stepped in front of Kid Flash, holding an open hand out toward him. "Now, give me back my apple. Or would you prefer a blast of fire powerful enough to send you to the hospital? he asked, ready to blast him if he tired making any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Magnus crossed his arms and stood back and watched. He smirked at the two and was preparing himself for a nice fight to watch or to be apart of. He knew the speed of Kid Flash, he and this other boy were strong people and they would make great students.
Magnus was ready to fight too, he would never let his guard down.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 am

"Oh fun." Kid Flash muttered.

He did make a sudden movement. One so fast that not even the boy could see it. A simple one. The boy wouldn't notice the lemon taken from the stack next to him. He exspecially wouldn't notice the lemons toppling onto him until it was too late.

"Sorry sour puss."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 am

Well, this seems to be going well enough... Itazura thought, right before the stack of lemons fell on top of him. "Ow...not quite sure what hurt worse, these lemons or your pun. Seriously, try to come up with something better than that next time." he replied, before closing his eyes to concentrate. To anyone who didn't know him, it would look like he was trying to sleep. Anyone who did know him would be backing away as quickly as possible. 1...2...

(OOC: I'm going to be gone for about a week and I'm not sure if I'll have wifi.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Magnus was a good distance away, watching how to two reacted to each other. He chuckled as the two threw bad come backs at each other and thought about interfering. Why not?
He stuck out his hand. The floor, where Flash was running too, would suddenly be covered in ice which was slippery enough to make him fall. He didn't know what the other boy was doing, but he was either falling asleep or powering up.

Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 am

As the ice formed around his feet, Kf's feet would vibratate, creating friction and melting the ice.

"Well look who knows how to count. Three." He said before blurring off and running circles around itazura.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 pm

(OOC: Just a minor technicality, but the counting was thought, not spoken.)

Itazura stopped his counting as he felt the wind picking up around him. Well crap. This kid's making a vortex. So much for my fire. Noticing that the lemons that had fallen on him were now floating off of him, he shifted himself to get his feet underneath him, then pushed off of the ground as hard as he could. The sooner I get out of this, the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:38 pm

OOC: You guys can just skip me.

Itazura
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:17 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:24 pm

As he would try to fly away, kid flash would run after him. As he ran, he would hold his hands out and windmill them, creating vortexes aimed at knocking Itazura out of the sky.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Once he was clear of the vortex, Itazura launched blasts of fire from each hand, propelling himself backwards away from Kid Flash. "It's going to take more than that to stop me!" he called down...right before the first vortex clipped his arm, momentarily sending him spiraling to the left. "Okay, maybe I should clarify...That wasn't an invitation." he said. Looking down, he noticed a small alleyway beneath him. Dropping down to dodge the next vortex, he continued falling until he passed between the roofs of the two buildings that formed the alleyway, at which point he fired off a couple more blasts to slow his decent. Alright...let's see what happens now. he thought, holding a hand out towards each end of the alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)   

Back to top Go down

Help myself? Don't mind if I do! (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1