Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Another day, another gang with broken bones, another robot carrying the leader to the top of a skyscraper, he dropped the man on his broken leg, the man screamed in pain and rolled around, only Cyber's stomp to the broken leg stopped him from falling to his death Ahhh! Cyber picked the man up by the other leg, then crushed the bones Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Cyber stared menacingly at the man I'm not going to ask for what I want, I'm just going to make you talk Cyber then reared his fist back, preparing to punch Wait! I'll talk! Cyber threw the man to the building opposite then flew over there himself, it was a painful landing, but he wasn't in danger of falling anymore Talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:56 pm

A young boy watched what was occuring from a distance. He held a triangular sandwitch in one hand and held a book in another hand. Watching the gang member about to fall looked interesting but the boy refrained himself from jumping in just yet. When the gang member was pulled back on the skyscraper The boy began to float higher and higher until he could see what was going on. Sighing he sat on the very tip of the skyscraper and watched to see what would the gang member would talk about.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 pm

The man groaned in pain between words, but he eventually finished The drugs were given to us by this guy, he didn't tell us his name, everyday he sent us a guy and gave us the stuff, it made us super powered, but it only lasted a few hours, so we asked for more, but then you showed up, the guy is probably still there Cyber had heard all he needed, he flew into the air, grabbed the criminal and started flying over to where he had beat up the gang, dropping the leader next to a police car when he was close enough to the floor for the man to survive on the way.

View user profile
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm

The young boy smiled as he heard about the super powered drugs going around. If he was lucky the young boy decided he could get a sample of it before completely destroying the supply. Jumping from the building Jason began to fly after the android-like creature.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Cyber arrived at the place and looked around, he saw a lone man walking towards the place, when the man saw the beat-up gangsters he ran, Cyber had to compete with the titans, but he was still a well known hero, if the man had nothing to hide he would of asked what happened, but since he ran, that meant he had something to do with it, either he was a member of the gang, or he was the drug dealer, either way it didn't matter, Cyber made chase.

View user profile
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Jason continued to follow the robot who was now chasing another man. Jason raised an eyebrow. What did that man have to do with the drugs, Sighing he continued to follow. But he was prepared to rain down arrows of light if the cyborg did anything suspicious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Cyber Scorpion was tired of this, this guy was pretty fast, so he jumped into the air and flew at the man at super speed, he tackled him to the ground and rained down punches Who are you!?! I work for the guy who made the drugs! I don't know who he is, I swear! Cyber stared down at him intimidatingly So I have no more use for you then the man screamed in fear Warehouse 2B in the docks! That's where they are given to me! Please don't kill me!!! Cyber stepped off of him Don't worry, I don't kill, it's not my style the man calmed down, then Cyber stepped on his knee, feeling it break from under him and hearing the man scream in pain.

View user profile
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Sun May 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Jason continue to follow and once he saw the cyborg assault the man Jason was going to spring into action until he heard the man's response to the cyborg. Scratching his chin he continued to stealthily follow the cyborg to Warehouse 2B. Jason was interested in what was going to happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Mon May 13, 2013 4:41 am

Cyber Scorpion flew into the air and moved towards the docks at superspeed, if Jason couldn't go at 500MPH he would get left behind. Soon Cyber Scorpion was at warehouse 2B, he walked inside and saw nothing, then a shot from a sniper rifle shot out and hit him on the head, luckily Cyber Scorpion was made of much tougher stuff than the bullet was designed to pierce, and it bounced right off of him, Cyber pointed his arms at the only possible place the sniper could come from and fired at it, he heard a pained scream and a man with a sniper rifle fall to the ground, he had broken a few bones and he would never walk again, he continued to search, the sniper proved that someone was here.

View user profile
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Mon May 13, 2013 7:44 am

Jason had a hard time keeping up with the cyborg considering he couldn't move at 500 mph. The fastest he could go was about the speed of sound. Once he reached the warehouse Jason was out of breath and took a moment to rest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   Mon May 13, 2013 7:58 am

As Cyber Scorpion was searching, a door opened on the other side of the room, he turned to see three men, two muscle bound thugs who looked as if they were rockstars and one handsome man dressed like a victorian gentalman Greetings, Cyber Scorpion, I've heard all about you Cyber Scorpion noticed that the thugs were carrying the drugs, but he didn't care, he couldn't believe the mysterious leader was stupid enough to show himself, he aimed his built-in-machine guns at the leader You are under arrest the leader just laughed, then notioned to his minions Fight him Cyber could tell that the man didn't expect them to win by the look on his face, but still the thugs dropped the drugs and charged.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Look in the air! It's a Bird! It's a plane! ...it's a robot? (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1