Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 am

Warning scenes described may be to vivid for our younger readers also no nudity is described but is mentioned with in the reading

Screams of pain echoes the halls that could cut into your very being and soul just to show you how much pain and mind splitting agony the source of the screams were in that could drive someone insane from only a fraction of it. The screams were only briefly interrupted at moments to show sobs that begged for mercy even though they knew no help would ever come. A girl covered in dirt mixed with her own fresh blood hangs tied up by her wrists and her feet tied as well. Her head dangles in defeat and silence for a moment as tears stream from her eyes. Her hair was a dirty blonde color but you could barely tell from all the dirt and blood in it clumping her hair together. She is covered in wounds that are barely healed. A huge demon with red skin and horns with a demonic tail hold up his hand the nails are like claws. He lights his hand on fire as his eyes glow read with flames as he slashes the girls stomach with his claws.

The girl flings her head up screaming from the slash and the searing pain of her flesh feeling like it is being burnt. The girls freckles disappears her skin getting lighter and her hair changing bright orange as she grows a tail. Her screams stop once her wounds quickly heal a flame going over them as they do. The demon picks up a holy cross with a long rod with clamps at the end and presses it against the girl making her scream in pain and agony once more the cross feeling as if it is burins away her very skin and flesh. Her eyes wide fear over flowing from her blood shot eyes tears still streaming down from them. Her hair changes back to blonde her freckles return along with her color in her skin as her tail disappears. The cross stops its burns smoke rises from where he had pressed the cross some flash still shows. The girl shakes from the pain as the demon places the tip of its tail on her stomach. Screams fill the area once more as Miley shoots up out of bed screaming the same screams as before.

Miley wasn't wearing any clothes as she hugs herself eyes wide in fear of the memories not dreams she had just relived. Miley brings her knees up to her chest and she hugs them as she severely shakes. Her other forms speak no words as they to were in the same position as Miley was while she was in her human form. Miley cries into her knees trying to remind her self that she wasn't still there anymore but the thoughts of her father telling her he'd take her back to the underworld again to continue their 'fun' still haunts over her scaring her more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Eric couldn't sleep. He didn't know why, but he couldn't. He was casually walking around the tower in basketball shorts and took in a deep breath. He was so proud of his fellow Titans and how much everyone was getting along. He smiled inwardly and shoved his hands in his pockets. He got two bottles of cold water and planned on going to the gym when he heard a scream. He ran to the source and heard sobbing in Miley's room. He threw the door open and looked Miley, curled up on her bed, rocking back and forth.
Eric ran across the room and sat on Miley's bed. "Miley, whats wrong?" He asked as he put his arm around her shoulder. Eric would feel that she was hot and clammy and press his cold water bottle on her forehead.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Miley was shaking terribly as she looks slowly up at eric as she tries to calm down a bit as her skin starts to rapidly cool back down again the water in the bottle freezing. She slowly looks to eric her checks soaked in tears. Her eyes were watery and filled with fear Miley looked at him not saying a word but he could probably easisly tell that she was terifyed of something for some reason. Miley clenches the blanket coverin gher legs as the looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Eric felt as her skin temperature suddenly dropped. He rubbed her arms and threw the covers around her shoulder. He pulled her close to him and was rubbing her arm in a comforting way. He was glad that he threw the covers around her and that the room was dark. He was blushing fiercely, but he didn't know why (besides the act that she was naked) He hasn't even been this close to Paige, it was weird, but it kind of felt normal. Eric looked at Miley and knew that she was scared, it must have been a bad dream. "It was just a nightmare, you're safe." Eric mumbled in a comforting way.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Miley slowly shooked her head tears streaming from her eyes and spoke in a shaky tone. no it wasn't..... they were memories....." She said covering her face except for her eys with the covers as if to hide from something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Eric held her closer and sighed inwardly. "Well memories is a past reference, they're over now, you're safe in the tower." He said in a comforting tone, hopefully helping the girl with a horrible past.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Mimic looks almost dead as she looks into the distance her words serious and cold. "I'm never safe as long as he breath and knows where I am... he proved that the last time I got too comfortable back in Gotham..." Miley said as her hair slowly changes to a bright orange color her freckles disappears under the blanket over her head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Eric wrapped Miley more tightly and set her on his lap. "Well, who ever this guy is we'll get the team together and take him down, that a true family, because we care for each other." Eric told her in a confident way, not knowing what he was up against.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:55 pm

"He's my father.. and he's stronger than you could imagine..." She says her voice sounding emotionless her expression blank.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Eric looked at her and saw that her hair was orange, he swore it was blonde one second ago. "Miley, I promised not to push you, but wasn't your hair just blonde a second ago?" Eric asked as he practically cradled her in his arms.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Miley realizes that she had swaped out her forms unknowingly and what she just said was out loud. She mumbles a few curses as she notices her tail was out and she quickly hides it under the covers hoping eirc didn't see as she changes back to her human form.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:12 pm

"Miley, Don't bother hiding anything, I won't judge you."

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:15 pm

"I wish I could tell you I really do but... They wont let me..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Eric looked at her suspiciously. "Who are they?" Eric asked.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Her and her other forms argue for a long while making miley zone out for a while but then miley pulls off the blanket off her head and looks at eric almost glaring as her freckles disappear and her skin grows paler. Her tail rises up as she hair changes neon orange "us" as she spoke she her voice changed now demonic sounding as her green parts of her eyes turn black and her hair changes red. Her skin now snow white.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Eric looked at her and cocked his head side ways. "Us isn't a very good explanation on who you are." Eric said flatly.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 pm

"Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro but the form you know is my human one the only one of us who doesn't like killing and also the only one that hasn't killed in the past week let alone ever..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Eric stood his ground and regained his courage inwardly. "Well, since you're talking to me right now can I ask you a few question?" Eric asked, sounding very calm for facing a demon.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Miley flips her hair a little revealin gher small horns on her head one of the on the right was missing the top half. "depends on what they are..." she said her tail waving in the air.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Eric smiled at the girl. Although she might seem like a threat, Eric wasn't scared. "Well, who is your dad, and what species are you?" Eric asked, getting straight to the point.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 pm

" my father is the king of all feecons in the kingdom in the underworld and since you pathedic speices is so primitive you would call feecons fire demons when we are slightly more evoled than them since we have human forms for mating. I for one am only half feecon."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Eric took this in slowly, not showing any fear to this intimidating version of Miley. "So if you a fire demon, why can Miley only manipulate ice?" Eric asked the demon, trying to piece a puzzle together without the correct pieces.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 10:07 pm

"well me and the half breed form have feecon blood in us and we control fire so those two things cancle out the ice butwith the human form she has no feecon dna only our mothers who apparently appers to have been what you all a meta human allowing her to control ice... now I want to inform you of something..." SHe saiys slowly standing up on the bed holding the banket up to cover herself with her tail. She walks over to eric her eyes turning completely black as she grins. "if you tell anyone about what you have learned here tonight I will gladly burn you alive and eat your flash from your bones like I did that girl on the beach ok?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Eric leaned closer to the demon girl and smirked,then blew on her face.(having complete confidence) "Try me." Eric challenged with a grin. He saw Miley change into this demon and knew she would change back, one way or another. But currently, he just wanted to see what this girl could do.

Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Miley would grab the back of eric throat the make him eye level with her " confident I like that." She said before kissing him and about 15 seconds into the kiss her eyes would go on fire and she would attempt to blow fire down erics throat to burn him from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)   

Back to top Go down

Bad Dreams... Bad memories (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next