Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

How the Asylum Functions/A More In Depth Look

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: How the Asylum Functions/A More In Depth Look   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:17 pm

The asylum has yet to make separate divisions for able and female inmates and minor and legal inmates doe to  not having enough  inmates to  fill out more buildings. This building holds  both criminally insane and normal mentally insane individuals that require help to become sane once again. When brought to  either jail or police station they will be evaluated and if they are marked as insane they will be brought to the asylum to be treated.

There are multiple levels of security in this asylum that go 1-4 level 1 being the highest level and 4 the lowest. inmates are usually placed on crime and what they are. Normal humans who are in for plain treatment gets level 4, criminally insane inmates or  inmates with a record of breaking the law that are normal humans get level 3.

Meta humans or other kinds of people with strange powers and abilities that are in for normal treatment get level 2, and finally inmates that are meta humans or other kinds of people with strange abilities or powers with records of breaking the law in the past or are just plan criminally insane get level 1. The acceptation to this is if the said inmate proves that they should be enough trouble to need a higher up level to be contained.

Level 4/2: Level 4s are allowed to wonder around the bottom floor and generally are  treated like a normal half way house. They are allowed visitors and when under supervision are allowed to use provided  items to them like books, toys, etc. They are also permitted to play with approved gifts from visitors. Level 2s are just like level 4s but have more guards around and  more security and has special  items to help bind powers if needed.

Level 3/1: Level 3's are treated much like jail inmates but are sympathized with for their insanity and if they prove to have good behavior they are allowed to pick an approved item to use/play with under super vision such as books toys etc. They do this because of the saying they have which is "An unhappy mind, is never a sane mind" they see  unhappy inmates as ones that are harder to bring back from insanity.

They are given one on one and group sessions with physiologists and are allowed to talk to others who are around the same level of sanity as them o that they do not  get pulled back in progress from others who are worse then they are in terms of sanity. This level looks more like a jail and is treated like one. Once inmates are shown to be sane and have a long period of time they can be released early under probation.

They are allowed visitors and  if pre approved  before hand they can interact with them beyond just simple visits one guest being allowed once to put make up on an inmate due to it being calming to them since  for certain reasons like maybe the visitor used to doing it for them before in the past giving them a sense of familiarity and calms them.

Level ones are just like level 3s but are not permited special preapproved visits and just standard ones, they are much heavily secured and never really are anywhere where they cant be watched and are always watched.

The levels are placed on the following floors of the building.

Level 1: 4th floor
Level 2: 2nd floor
Level 3: 3rd floor
Level 4: 1st floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net

How the Asylum Functions/A More In Depth Look
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1