Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:12 am

"No! Nonononono! Please I'll give you anything you want!" A scrawny man was backed into a corner, he wore a dirty suit and was all sorts of fucked up. A young man with black hair walked out of the shadows, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Shoulda killed that Irish guy, now I get your money and then some, and I take your life from you. Pity." The man started crying and begging, mentioning his family and new born son to which Zero just laughed. The man begged and pleaded as Zero activated his blue laser katana, grinning as he drove it into the blubbering man's stomach and ripping it out through the side. The man looked at his side, the shock setting in as he tried to put his guts back in place. Kris sighed, "Don't die easy, do ya?" Kris pulled out his second laser katana, this one red, to slice the man's head clean off. He whistled a happy tune as he put his swords away and took a picture, sending it to his employer.

The Next Day

Zero sat in his safe house, counting his money from the previous kill of the night. He had quickly grown into one of the top assassin's of Star City, Deadshot had nothing on the young assassin. Zero had dreams of taking out both him and Deathstroke. He was lost in his own thoughts as he sat at a table in the broken down apartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:33 am

A metallic hand punched through the door to the apartment. A second later, a molotov cocktail was thrown through the new opening. It promptly exploded. The radius of the blast was small, but the old, decaying floor quickly caught fire. Within a matter of minutes, the entire apartment would be engulfed in flames. To access the door meant passing through the worst of the flames, and the only other exit was...conveniently, the fire escape.

Robot Sniper had disassembled the ladder required to safely leave via the fire escape. For now, he waited to see if his target was more afraid of great heights, or of fire.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Zero turned his head at the sound of the punch, quickly drawing one of the katanas. He grinned at the flames that began to engulf the apartment, he would wait until the floor structure was weak enough to bust through and grabbed some C4 off his weapon stash. Completely unaffected by the fire, he dropped a floor and set up the C4 to the ceiling under where the assailant would have been. Zero then ran to a safe distance and triggered the explosion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 am

The explosion from the C4 broke wall, ceiling, and floor apart like crackers. The sound of the explosion deafened everyone nearby, and numerous fires had now broken out on several different floors. Anyone who had been standing above the C4 would be completely destroyed.

Aside from a soft crackling, there wasn't a sound in the building.

That is, until a loud humming sound came echoing from the staircase. The door to the staircase opened, and Robot Sniper entered the room where Zero stood. Zero would see his attacker for the first time. A tall, thin, black armored robot with glowing red eyes and a huge mini-gun.

A few seconds ago:

The excessive heat from the fire made it unwise to use his thermal vision. Robot Sniper was relying on his sense of hearing to determine the location of his quarry. He sound the floor cave in, dropping to the floor below. It was statistically improbable that such an event would occur naturally so soon. Zero must have broken the floor as means of escape. Robot Sniper moved silently for the staircase, to follow his target to the floor below.

Back to the present:

This target had excessive demolition tools at his disposal, Robot Sniper thought. It would be best to not get blown up during this assassination.

Robot Sniper leveled his mini-gun and opened fire on Zero.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Zero dropped down behind the cover of the debris, pulling out his pistol. He grinned, "Hey, Bolts for Brains! What do you get when you mix a broken apartment, a meth lab, and a bullet?" Zero jumped up and shot not at the Robot, but behind it. He knew of the meth lab in that room for a while, he also knew what happened when a meth lab was shot at. Ever watch Breaking Bad? The meth lab exploded, and Zero took the distraction to run up with one of his laser katanas, attempting to stab through the minigun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:11 pm

The question posed by Zero did not seem to hold any value. Several concepts seemed to be complex expressions, with meanings not meant to be taken literally. Robot Sniper ignored it. He didn't have time to sort out what the human might be talking about.

With astonishing reflexes, Zero was able to aim a gunshot at an area revealed by the bomb's destruction. He clearly hadn't been aiming at Robot Sniper. What possible reason did he...

A second explosion erupted from the exposed room, knocking Robot Sniper's balance off center. He stopped firing for a moment while he regained composure.

Zero had taken the opportunity to rush forward with a pair of laser katanas. Robot Sniper took a defensive jump backwards, but Zero managed to cut cleanly through the barrels of his mini-gun. Unfortunate. The weapon's combat efficiency had been severely reduced.

Those laser katanas were quite deadly. Robot Sniper needed to do something to equal the odds.

Only a handful of lights were still operating, lighting the current space. Robot Sniper shot these lights out. The mini-gun overheated, whined, and died, but it had served it's purpose. The room they were in now was very, very dark. Only slivers of light spilled in from floors above. Robot Sniper walked deeper into the shadows and activated his thermal vision. Zero would still be able to see the glowing red eyes, of course, but the rest of Robot Sniper's body was essentially hidden in darkness to the eyes of a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Zero ran at the Robot again, using the eyes as reference and aimed for his legs with the swords. "You know, Stealth doesn't work with two huge glowing eyes." Zero used streaks of lightning to light the way, making sure he didn't move, and if the Robot did move, Zero would know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Lightning? Robot Sniper remembered his previous battle with Toji. That human had also been able to produce large amounts of electricity without any sort of visible device. The similarity may be a coincidence, but Robert Sniper had begun to suspect that humans were utilizing an advanced form of genetic manipulation to give members of their species special abilities. He didn't have any proof of this yet, but he would remember Zero as an important piece of evidence.

For now, though, the lighting was ruining Robot Sniper's stealth tactic. It was creating enough illumination to reveal the rest of his body. It had been a smart move. Zero was certainly proving difficult to kill.

Robot Sniper jumped back, and focused on evading follow up sword attacks. He threw the mini-gun at Zero. It was a large mass of metal, and if it could distract his opponent for just a few seconds, it would be worth it. The weapon was useless as a gun now, anyways. He had spent all of the bullets putting out the lights.

Jumping, Robot Sniper vaulted himself through the massive hole in the ceiling, landing on the next floor up. The door to an apartment was open, so Robot Sniper let himself in. He quickly found what he had been looking for: a decorative orb of glass on the owner's desk, next to the window. It was still here. Robot Sniper snatched it up, then turned around to face Zero again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)   

Back to top Go down

Fight of the Century (Dar) (EG)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1