Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

The gathering (all villians invited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: The gathering (all villians invited)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Tarterus had put out a call for weeks spreading rumors through the underground and sending his people to eliminate anyone who tried to notify the forces of good. The call went to all cities all over the world calling all supervillians and wannabe bad guys to gather in the steel city colosseum. Tarterus was waiting there on the stage when the day came he looked like a normal human standing in front of a black box waiting. He had bought off the police to keep from coming into this area tonight so that any of his compatriots would have nothing to worry about.

The time approached and representatives began showing up from crime families and gangs from the world over along with some well known villains. Tarterus recognized them all at one point or another he'd helped them escape prison from the shadows. A lock left unlocked, a pick turning up, even a forgetful guard wandering too close. He'd helped them all and now it was time to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Kyle walked into the arena, without wearing his disquise, he was stopped by some thugs What are you doing here, punk! Yeah! This place is for villians only! So scram! Do you know who we work for!?! My apologies, I`ve forgot my outfit, perhaps this will give you an idea on who I might be if I remembered to bring it Kyle reached into jis pocket to retrieve a skull with the words 'the grim reaper'. They obviously realised who he is because they apologized and let him through.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wayne walked up to the colosseum, hands in his pockets. He got his invite about a week back and thought it may prove to be interesting. He had seen the guy who was hosting the convention before and knew he was as awesome as he claimed to be. He had become pretty infamous himself. He walked through the worst part of town, it was the shortest way, and not a single sleeze bag tried to mess with him.

He walked in and saw he was among the first to arrive. He noticed a man on the stage whom he didn't exactly recognize by face but knew it was Styx from his posture and confidence.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Styx walked toward the podium and said into the microphone. His voice booming through the speakers as though he were a devil. "Listen here mortals." His voice went back to normal. "Good now that I have your attention I thought we'd go ahead and get down to business. Basically you've all been incarcerated at some point correct, and by some miracle something went right and you were able to escape. Say hello to your miracle. I've been alive for more that 16 million years and crossed the galaxy many times over. Basically I'm here to tell you that your going to work for me. All I want are emotions anything you feel I want anger hatred love sadness happiness. These are my food you can't help feeling but if you remember me as you feel them it's all the better. I'm not here to get in your way." He walked to the box and put his fingers in a couple holes that appeared. The cell opened revealing a chip encased in tar. He walked in and threw it out onto the stage and breathed electricity on it charging overload up. The electrical being rising and growing as Tarterus said seriously. "If you fail me I will lock you up forever in one of my prison cells that not even life energy can escape. Are we agreed?" He felt emotions pour into him from the crowd feelings of betrayal and anger hatred, some were happy others confused and all fed him making him stronger it would take centuries to regain his power though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 pm

He wants our emotions? Seems legit. he shot the man next to him and fed Styx happiness.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Emotions? Really? Alrighty then... Wayne sent a torrent of emotions ranging from rage to joy over to depression and beyond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:27 am

Tarterus heard the gun shot and the crowd quickly parted as soon as it did he released his line of force at the grim reaper the force was similar to being hit with a 50 pound hammer. Tarterus roared "you are no more important than anyone else you cut off a source of food. You will not kill each other, by all means fight but I will burn alive anyone who denies me food."

He walked toward Kyle his body growing and changing into that of a massive dragon and said "behold my true form and realize what your myths fail to describe. Your knights never killed dragons I was the only one. I hired them I granted them power in exchange for emotion. Today we form an alliance, today we work together. We are unified as the heroes feared we would."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Sorry, my bad Kyle laughed nervously and barely avoided the attack sent towards him Next time I swear I`ll just think about shooting someone
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:39 pm

An explosion blew the entrance to nothing but rubble, sending those around it flying! Guards smashed to the ground as they crawled away in fear of a man who emerged from the shadows just now. His name didn't matter, he was Shadowblast now... Nothing more, nothing less. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, perhaps I could be of assistance to your alliance." the boy said. With nothing but silence for a while the dark villian continued... "It's up to you really... Just remember if you deny me you may find yourself dead tomorrow morning, but how could you reject me?" the man said with a laugh. He awaited a response.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Tarterus laughed at the new comer and shrunk down into his demonic body saying loudly. "ive lived through the end of a universe what makes you think a small fry like you is capable of causing a scratch on my skin." Tarterus walked toward him and said "listen here you little punk you'll either fall in line or you make an enemy of us all. Do you understand?" Tarterus was enraged by such an idiotic entrance. His eyes flashed white and the entrance began restoring itself slowly at first and gaining speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Kyle watched the events unfold and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 pm

"And what of beings above men..."

Raio Yuske had come, but only to see those who might be worthy of a challenge. However, he saw slim pickings, mortals all around being bullied by an overbearing false deity who simply flaunted age in their face.

"I...Am Raio Yuske, son of Acala the immovable one; sword God. I am no mortal being, and I fear no power, but that of the divine, of which I wield. I fight for my own purpose, and my own goals. but, if your purpose suits mine then I will fight for you."

Raio Yuske's skin shimmered as he walked among the men, his blade humming for he was in the presence of a few demons and his weapon sought to strip them from this reality.

"Point me in the direction of the most worthy adversary, and I will give you a range of emotion; pain, fear, regret for starters."

Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Wayne just simply lounged against the back wall watching the fun. He wasn't impressed by the showyness of the two new "speakers"; they seemed more like wannabes to him. He had seen Tarterus in action, knew just barely what he was capable of. These other guys were just kidding themselves.

Wayne snickered and smirked as the second guy finished his rant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Usually, Kraus would not waste his time coming to such idiotic functions. But, he decided to come anyway. He found it all to be pretty interesting, rising up within the shadows between the rows of the collaseum. Taking his seat as he look over into the center of the area. His eyes lock on the podeum as he identified the male or being hosting it all. "How interesting, it seems he is using his age and frame to frighten the other so called "Villians" into submission." he states as he lurked in the shadows. His eyes narrowing as he identified each of the gentlemen and women in the crowd. "This is shaping to be a interesting function, maybe i can work them into my plan. This is when that saying kicks in... What was it? Hmmm, Ah! The Plot Thickens. It shall be a joyus occasion to see how the Teen Titans and their honerary titans fare." he states in thought as he perch his right hand up onto his chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 pm

"I didn't say I could, or rather I wanted to. By the way, spoiler alert... I'm not afraid of you. All I'm offering is a chance to have another villian aside you, one who would kill anyone who crosses your path with a word. Most of the people in the world deserve to feel our wrath as well, they should be honored to die by your blade. But if you're stupid enough to pass this offer over, perhaps I misjudged you. I had thought you wanted to cause pain, I believed that you wanted to inflict suffering upon those who need it!" Shadowblast said, mixing both praise and insults together... Only he could blend the two together so perfectly. Whatever the case if this man thought he scared the boy he was wrong, but the boy still offered his help. For a few seconds there was nothing but silence as newcomers began to show up as well, Shadowblast ignoring them. There currently were of no importance, the villian deciding to continue and perhaps listen to these strangers later.

"So what's it going to be? Do you want me to tear apart your enemies and use their head as a basketball, or do you simply want to reject someone who could aid you in battle? Your choice, just try to choose wisely." the man said the first part as if it were normal. He really could care less what the man chose. He had simply offered to aid him in carnage... Whether or not the man was smart enough to accept could only be determined by the man himself.

Protoshock
Harley Quinn
Nero

~This siggy is brought to you by Street Fighter Pikachu, who needs hadoukens when you have the power of PikaSlap?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gathering (all villians invited)   

Back to top Go down

The gathering (all villians invited)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1