Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Lilith Noble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Lilith Noble   Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:02 am

"I'm the monster everyone forgets to fear."

Lilith Cassady Noble

(Image pending in one week.)

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Lilith Cassady Noble
Nickname(s): Lilly
Codename: Vex
Age: Died at 16. She's been haunting the earth for six months now.
Classification: Shade
Affiliation: Villain
Birthday: October 31 1999
TRW Username: Vex

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color:Black, medium length, straight with a little curl in it, dyed with bright pink stripes.
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 5'5
Weight:124 lb
Other Traits: Lilith has three piercings on each ear lobe, one in the middle of her tongue and one small heart shaped piercing on the right side of her nose.

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:

Incorporeal
-As a ghost, Lilith can lose her physical form at a moments notice. When she goes incorporeal she cannot touch any person or thing in the world. She will walk right through walls and people.
-The only thing that can damage Lilith in this form is holy blessed weapons or magical weapons. Enough damage from these weapons will cause Lilith true death. It would have to be enough damage to cause a normal human death.

Invisibility
-As an after effect of going incorporeal, Lilith can chose to remain a shadow or go completely invisible. When invisible she can still see others but retains the inability to touch or affect anything. The only way to see Lilith in this form is to be able to see the spiritual/ethereal realm (people that can see auras etc.)

Flight
-As another after effect of being incorporeal Lilith is no longer bound by gravity. This gives her the ability to fly or hover. However she cannot fly very fast, she goes about the pace of a seagull.

Skills:

-Lilith can use guns very well, both rifle and handgun. Her small size prevents her from using automatic guns or shotguns.

-Guitar and drums. What rich kids doesn't own Rock Band 4 and all its extensions?

-Hack! Lilith went through two years of college for Computer Programming and Forensic Science. She uses both to her advantage.

-Gaming. Lilith loves video games and she likes to be very good at them.

-IQ. Lilith is surprisingly smart given her attitude. She will never own up to it though.

Physical Weaknesses:

-Nose ring. Lilith's nose ring is what binds her to the physical world. Because it is permanently affixed to her body it goes incorporeal with her. Catch her off guard or wait until she becomes solid again to fight back before hitting it.

-Another weakness that affects her physical form is her final wish. As a shade, Lilith is a ghost that game back from the gates of hell compared to most ghosts who simply can't find their way to the afterlife. Like all ghosts however, Lilith has one final wish that will force her to go to the afterlife upon completion.

-As a solid form she is completely human. This includes all human vulnerabilities, so if you 'kill' her she vanishes for about for three days. However she has to die spiritually to suffer true death.

Mental Weaknesses:

-Lilith is whimsical. This leads her to weird places and weird actions.

-As a ghost Lilith has trouble holding her mind, body, and spirit to this world. At times she loses her mind and has trouble with her emotions. These are bad days. Usually she will hole herself up and come out for no reason on bad days. She is also very vulnerable on these days and can't really fight back. They only happen a couple times every month however. The longer Lilith stays a Shade the more episodes she will have.

Equipment:

-Lilith has a collection of guns she likes to mix and match.

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: Lilith has a very blunt personality. She loves to have fun but fancy reasons for doing things she just doesn't care about. Only the outcome matters, not the intentions. Beside that though Lilith gets very bored very easily and has a tendency to do things she sees as logical that others see as random. Lilith generally sees herself as a good person. She's a villain that doesn't realize she's a villain, she just knows people don't like her when she tries to help them.

Strengths:

-Detailed in skills and powers

Interests/Habits:

-Video Games
-Guitar and Drums
-Spending Large Sums of Money
-Hacking
-Stuffed Animals
-Stock Market Manipulation
-Eating Junk Food

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Has deceased parents and little brother
Place of Origin: Star City born and raised
Current City: Star City
History: Lilith grew up in a very wealthy family. Her father was a business man and her mother was an opera singer. With her unnaturally high IQ, she was put through advanced schooling bought with her families money and accomplished with her intelligence. Because of her high IQ Lilith has a very low EQ. Emotions are hard things for her to understand. Still she showed great affection for her little brother, who had Savant and Down syndrome and Lilith swore was smarter than she was (it was true). She doted on her little brother and lived a fairly happy life. Then the mansion was caught in a fire later discovered to be set by one of the employees her father fired. She survived long enough to find her little brother crushed by a section of the the ceiling that fell through before she died by burning to death and suffocation. Though Lilith had never done anything expressly wrong, because she had never done anything good either she was eventually sent to the gates of hell after a long term in purgatory. Because her soul belonged in neither realm, Lilith became a Shade and was able to go back to earth. What she does as a shade determines which realm she goes to after her second death. But the fire, seeing her little brother die, and being assigned unfairly to hell has changed Lilith.

Sample RP:

The smell of smoke choked her. Lilith flew up in her bed, mind wide awake. Her skin tingled. Something was wrong. Lilith slid the covers off, padding over to her bedroom doors in her pajama shorts and a hoodie. The doorknob glowed slightly. Her mind immediately connected the smoke, the doorknob and the faint crackling noise with fire. Adrenaline flooded her system. Her parents would get out just fine, but who would help Danny? Her parents all but forgot about her younger after they learned he was 'special.'

Worry caused Lilith to move quickly. She grabbed a random shirt out off the floor and used it to turn the doorknob. Flames greedily devoured the house, flickering along the walls and ceiling. There were enough places clear of flame on the floor for Lilith to hop and skip her way down the hall, keeping her head ducked and the shirt pressed firmly against her mouth and nose to prevent the inhalation of too much smoke. The thought that she should be panicking rung in the back of Lilith's mind. But she had never reacted emotionally. Including now.

Finally she reached end of the hall. Her skin burning, Lilith threw open the door to her little brother's room and removed the shirt from her mouth long enough to call his name.

A small voice called out, "Lilly?"

Relief washed over Lilith. She was able to spot the tiny form of her little brother crawling off his bed. The house around them started to groan. Her skin, especially her feet, screamed with pain. She had to get Danny out fast.

"I'm coming in Danny. The house is on fire. We need to leave." Lilith was the only person who had permission to enter Danny's room. She was proud of it before, even conceited, but now she was just grateful. To protect him from the flames Lilith was going to have to wrap him up in the comforter from his bed.

"Okay." His small voice replied. The house groaned again. A shiver ran down Lilith's spine.

The ceiling collapsed. Flaming plaster and wooden beams piled on top of her brother, who fell underneath them with a high pitched shriek.

Bile filled the back of Lilith's throat. Ignoring the flames, she ran to the pile of rubble that had buried her brother. His tiny arm peeked out from underneath the pile.

"I got you Danny. I got you." She repeated the words like a chant, digging aside the flaming debris. Repetition bred reality. If she said those words enough, Danny would be fine.

Except that when she pulled his exceptionally small, underdeveloped body out from the rubble, Danny wasn't fine. His neck was bent at the wrong angle. When she pressed two shaking, charred fingers to his jugular there was no pulse.

Tears began to fall as Lilith cradled her dead baby brother.

"Danny." She whispered.

Her brother was special. He gave her such joy. And now he was gone. Lilith wished, just wished, that her brother was alive. She wished someone could give her something so pure and kind she cried tears of happiness, like Danny had.

His kind light, brilliant light, was extinguished. The world burned around her. Lilith burned with it. And then she died.

Last edited by Acheron on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Noble   Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Done. Ready for review.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Noble   Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Claimed. Sorry for the delay. Let's see what we've got here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Noble   Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 pm

Ok. How much damage does it take to cause true death. I assume this is a decent amount considering the implications of true death.

Are there any ways to detect her while invisible, such as infrared scanning?

What's her top flight speed?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Noble   Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotwire
Advanced Poster