Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 am

Terra rode on a rock wearing her old clothes that she had a hidden set just in case she would need them. Terra had her black goggles with blue lenses over her eyes and her big tan gloves along with her brown hiking boos and yellow shorts and a long sleeve shirt what came down about 1 or 2 inches above her belly button and a yellow T inside a yellow circle. And her brown belt with brown pockets attached to it.

Ever since she ran into robin and Beast Boy about a day or two ago Terra had been thinking about telling Beast Boy the truth and begging for his forgiveness for treating him the way she did. Terra arrived a few feet away from his window and started shooting pebbles at his window one by one and after a few moments latter she would shoot them at rapid pace trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Beast boy lay in bed, the gift Terra gave him in his arms, he was thinking about her, he missed her, but she had moved on, maybe it was time for him too BANG, huh, weird, as he was thinking maybe he should BANG BANG maybe BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, okay what the hell was that. Beast boy opened his window and got hit in the face by a stone oww he looked out and couldn`t see anyone Who`s there!?!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

"Ooops one to many rocks wait why am i thinking this."

"ooops sorry Beast Boy I threw one to many rocks... and there goes my big entry."

Terra flew up on the big rock and faced Beast Boy lifting the goggles putting them on her forehead.

"It's about time I explained a few things.... can I come in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Beast boy heard a familiar voice, but it couldn`t be, he screamed in surprise when Terra floated up on a huge rock Akaksdjkajdkjas (totally not based on how I would react in real life) Terra! Uh, sure you can come in
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Terra hoped inside and slowly had the rock land out side and looked around his room nothing had really changed from the last time she was here.

"Ow this place sure does bring back memories...."

Terra sighs and looks to Beast Boy.

"Ok first off I'd like to say I'm sorry and I have a reason for acting like I had no memories and I know you must have some questions and I'll answer them the best I can, I just hope when the explaining is done you can forgive me...."

Terra said the first part rather quickly having practiced for a while before coming over but said it a little too quickly then spoke normaly on the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Beast boy smiled It`s okay, I don`t mind this wasn`t completely true but he still tried to act like it was I just want to know, why did you pretend to not remember anything? That was really hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Terra took a deep breath and looked down grabbing her left arm with her right.

"Cause I thought after everything I've done you'd be better off without me and the only way to get you to move on and live the life you derive was to play dumb no matter how hard it was to do that to you... I'm so sorry Beast Boy I really am for everything I put you threw, I just didn't want to take the chance that you would try and help me cause of something I did wrong again and get killed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Beast boy listened to what Terra had to say and merely nodded in understanding, he didn`t know what to say. It`s okay, what`s important is that you told me in the end, so... are you doing anything tonight?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Terra looked up to him and smiled making a mental sigh siprised he forgave her so easily.

"Well I have like 5 essays to right for history biology and English but i think sending time with you would be a better use of my time."

Terra suddenly ran up to Beast Boy and hugged him and whispered.

"I missed you so much Beast Boy and I really am sorry for everything and I'll do anything to make it up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Beast boy hugged Terra back You`ll do anything? he joked.

(OOC: Sorry it was short, I have to go to bed)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:23 pm

((OOC: that's right I forgot you in diffident time zone its only 5pm here))

Terra giggled at his joke and backed up and ran by the window bringing the rock back up by the window and ran over to Beast Boy grabbing his hand.

"Come on I've been dieing for some of Ben's apple pie ever since I be.... you Know lets just go get some pizza instead."

Terra said bringing him over to the window hoping on the rock and held out her hand for him to grab.

"I'd ask if you trust me but the last time I asked that the entire night got ruined by Slade but since I got rid of him there's no way he can ruin our fun tonight!"

She said having no idea Slade was still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 am

Sure, pizza sounds good he grabbed her hand and pulled himself onto the rock Uh, yeah, the funny thing about Slade... he kinda came back to life
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 am

"WHAT!"

Terra acidentaly had the rock drop like 20 feet then stopped the falling as she flew back up with Beast Boy heading towards the pizza place.

"What do you mean he's alive!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:21 pm

He was revived to do the bidding of Trigon, Ravens demon father, when Trigon betrayed him, he helped us bring him down, when we defeated Trigon, he sorta vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))   

Back to top Go down

The Truth(pika(making this now since other thread nearly over))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1