Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

How This Works

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: How This Works   Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Any members who have been around for at least 1 month on the site may apply for a staff trainee position. Previous experience will be taken into account for the application, but will not affect how soon you can apply. Your behavior as both an rper and as a member will be reviewed in it's entirety, with special attention payed to your behavior while being reviewed. Once you apply you will wait for the staff to talk over your application, once they do one of the staff members will post if you are approved or denied. If you are denied you must wait till the following month before reapplying. If you are accepted you will get a new color to represent you now being a trainee staff member.

During your time in training you will be taught to work as a standard moderator and how to do different things on the site. All trainees will be trained indefinitely, once a position opens only the best of the trainees will be brought in to fill the position. No matter how long you have trained for the best of you will always brought in. You will not be approving apps of other members so that no one is delayed by needing someone to grade their app then get rechecked by another staff member.

There will be a trainee section that only staff and trainees can see. There we will posted, flawed, and or good to go apps. You will then be assigned to one and told to judge it. The apps will inform you how high a rank the person is permitted. That way you can be trained in the same manner you will be normally grading others. As you go through and check each app a staff member will be telling you if certain things were needed or not, and if you missed anything you should have noticed.

Similar things like this, set up scenarios where you must resolve the issue in a thread or chat, and tests to verify your knowledge of the rules will be put in this section. This way when you are brought in full time you know exactly how to handle certain situations, and how to grade things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net

How This Works
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1