Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

Max White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Max White   Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:35 pm

"Don't forget my name"

Max White

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Max White
Nickname(s): None
Codename: None
Classification: Meta human
Affiliation: Lawful Evil
Birthday: 24/09/1999

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6'1
Weight: 155 pounds
Other Traits: He has gained several scars on his body from his years of slave work and combat in the fighting ring, as well as from his time as the mob bosses enforcer. These are mostly from cuts and bullet holes, as well as callouses on his hands and feet from the years of physical labour.

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers: Steam manipulation- User can create, shape and manipulate steam, the gaseous phase of water, which is formed when water boils. He can superheat the steam to be anything up to 500*C, but the larger the amount he creates the cooler it is. Something can only be at max heat if it is the size of a tennis ball or less. Anything more than that and it starts to get cooler. He can create anything from a small ball of steam that is super hot to enough lukewarm steam to fill a room.

*Side power- Heat resistance: He doesn't even feel any heat less than what he can produce. It takes heat five times hotter to give him burns and twenty times hotter to kill him.

Skills: Martial arts- Max has been training in hand to hand ever since he was small. As such he has gained quite a proficiency in it. He is much stronger than the average thug and could easily defeat a small group of them on his own. However, someone that could be considered a master, like batman or lady Shiva, could defeat him while only putting in half effort.

Marksmanship- Max is a skilled marksman. He's nothing too special in the grander scheme of things, he just hits a moving target more often than he doesn't.

Physical Weaknesses: Squidgy- He can take a beating, but in the end he is only human. He can be poisoned. A well placed bullet can put him down for good.

Steam- Overuse of his powers leads to fatigue. His powers are like a muscle, working it too hard leads to strain.

Mental Weaknesses: Overconfidence- He is overconfident in his abilities, both metahuman or otherwise. This leads him to making brash decisions that could get him hurt or killed. But the true reason why this is a weakness is because of his faith in his hand to hand combat abilities. He is very proud of his fists and would rather possibly lose in a fair fist fight than easily win with his powers.

Slavery- For all of the arrogance he carries, Max still has to live with the fact that he is a slave. He does not have the freedom that most take for granted. Being reminded of this makes him very angry, and it is a good way to provoke him.

Equipment: He usually carries twin pistols on his person, but may have more weapons on his person if he is being sent on a specific task.

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: Max is a great fighter who knows it. He knows he's skilled and isn't afraid to brag about it, especially when others praise him for it. He is also ruthless, willing to kill anyone to do what needs to be done, though he does avoid pointless murder. There is more to him than just the fighter side though. Despite his ruthlessness, he does treat those that have earned his respect as equals and has great loyalty to them. Any one else though, he is perfectly fine with stabbing them in the back and making sure they die a painful death.

Strengths: Great tactician, charismatic, ruthless.

Interests/Habits: Involuntary smile whenever people act in fear around him.

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Two slaves that are probably dead
Place of Origin: Star City
Current City: Star City
History: Max was born into slavery. Two metahuman slaves were made to breed to create a metahuman with a mixture of their powers. The mother manipulated fire while the father manipulated water, which meant that the combination of their powers produced steam.

However, the child was not born to be a normal child raised by his parents. Instead, he was taken away, tested for superpowers and raised to be a human weapon to be used by his betters.

Max was trained in fighting and made to fight in an underground fighting ring since he was young. During his time in the ring, he fought many other slaves that had been raised for the very purpose of fighting in the ring to get money for their masters.

After time and plenty of ass kickings, he slowly started to rise through the ranks of the ring, eventually dominating over all the other slaves. His power made all the other fighting slaves start to respect him, eventually calling him their leader.

When Max was 18, him and a lot of the best fighting slaves in the ring were liberated from the ring and instead made to be enforcers for their master, with Max being the natural choice for the bosses personal enforcer. His job is to protect the boss at all costs, while also doing whatever tasks he wanted him to.

Last edited by Pikazilla on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Max White   Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:06 am

The main issue I have with your app here is that it seems like you could elaborate on the character a lot more. His powers are fine, but you could go into more detail about his scars for example, or write a bit more about his history. I'm not talking about tacking on a sentence or two here - this is our opportunity to show people how awesome your character is! Make the most of it! Your personality section is exactly what I'm talking about - you really showed what Max is about. But in your history, interests, and physical traits it really didn't feel like you were taking things to the max - pun intended. This is what people will have as their first impression of your character. I'm not going to force you to write more or elaborate, but I do recommend doing so.

The only other qualms I have are merely pet peeves - some of which I've already addressed. These are things that don't have to be changed, but merely can be. The first is your "other traits." What kind of scars does he have? Where are they?
The second is in his weaknesses. Being human is technically a weakness, and if you want it to it will work. However I've always thought that being human is assumed with any applicable character. It's worth mentioning as a weakness in the list - I myself usually mention it - however it's really only that: a side note. You can keep it as a weakness if you like however. It's more of a personal pet peeve than anything.

Regardless as to whether you decide to edit, please reply to this - if you don't wish to edit anything, just let me know and we'll wrap everything up. If you are editing, let me know when you're finished. ^-^

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Max White   Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:31 pm

I expanded on the physical traits and the history. I did feel like the history was a little minimalist when I read it over again. I didn't feel like adding any interests was important, since I'm not going to be focusing much on his personal life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Max White   Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max White   

Back to top Go down