Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath

Emmi-chan

Moon

Rain-chan

Hotwire

ChaosTrinity

Hellbreaker3

JaK

Stryker

Mr.Blade

Top posting users this month
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm
Affiliates

Share | 

A meeting of monsters. (T)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: A meeting of monsters. (T)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:59 am

People screamed as a man was cut down inside the Star city first bank, his blood speckling the floor and walls. A tall, thin man stood over the twitching corpse flicking blood from a pale blade of creamy white. He wore a deep velvety purple suit with a white colonial style ruffled collar piece at the front of his neck. His face was sharply angles and narrow, his thin lips turned down at the corners ever so slightly. His eyes were piercing violet, and his close cropped hair was stark white. "Every five minutes the contents of the safe aren't packaged for my withdrawal, someone else dies." His voice cut through the air as his immaculately shined shoes clacked on the marble floor.

"Every time I am displeased with how things are evolving, someone dies." He looked down at the remaining security guard, who'd initially slid his gun across the floor when commanded. The guard had been reaching for a backup weapon hidden in his boot, but had frozen with fear when the man's shoes stopped directly in front of him. "Every time one of you tries to be a hero..." The man speared the guard in the back with the sword, drawing a short lived scream. He twisted the blade and ripped it out, reducing the scream to a gurgle. "Someone dies." He flicked the blood from the blade and continued his stride across the lobby. "If I see any police officers..." He looked over the cowering people in the bank as he leaned on one of the deposit slip tables in front of the teller's station. "Everyone here dies." A hint of a smile appeared on his face as he looked back to the tellers. "Well? What are you waiting for? The next person dies in three minutes."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of monsters. (T)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:32 am

A teen girl skipped from the back room where some employees would go for their lunch break. Her hair were in short tiny pic tails hanging off the side of her head and were a bright blond color. She wore what looked to be a blood splatter stained white vest with flare lacing for most of its back. She had on a dark grey vest under it, along with a light blue pair of jeans that were tucked into her near knee high black boots. Though the most notable part about her was her face that was painted white along with puppet like black lines though her cheeks had pained on red circles that were outlines in black.

There were also black lines that were painted from the cracks of her mouth going outwards all the way to her red circles. She smiled as she skip walked out as she held a red lollipop to her mouth licking it as she held her other hand up into the air with her fingers sped apart while her hand hung limp. Thin barely visible threads came out from her fingertips that looked threaded out from a circular device built into the palm of her hand and went through her fingers to come out of the tips.

From behind her a man who cried sadly in pain as he jerkily followed behind her while she moved her fingers slightly. The threads went from her fingers and right into the front of his face and there seemed to be going right into his face making blood trickle down from them. "This one tried to hide and then tried to attack me when i found him." She said after the man finished his last statement and simply walked up to him. "But i got him, how are things on your end?" She asked tilting her head to one side her eyes a bright purple color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Silent
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of monsters. (T)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:43 pm

The man looked to his accomplice before sweeping his gaze across the rest of the room. By way of answering her question, he stood up and stretched before cracking his neck and walking toward the tellers, who were frantically packing bags with bills. He strode over to a woman who cowered nearby before uttering a single word. "Displeasing." He slashed her throat open with a single swing, drawing several screams of shock and terror from the others. He checked his watch. "30 seconds before another one dies." He said as he tapped the watch face and walked toward a cluster of people.

"WE'RE GOING AS FAST AS WE CAN! YOU SAID WE HAD FIVE MINUTES!" One of the tellers panicked, her eyes manic. The man spun on his heel to face her. "DEATH WILL NOT STOP THE CLOCK!" His face was suddenly bright red with anger as his previously quiet voice tore into the air, and he slashed his blade into the woman's skull so hard that it shattered, lodging halfway through her head and spraying off white shards across the floor and desk. The silence that followed was broken only by the frantic working of the tellers, the deep breathing as the man composed himself, and the quiet sobs of those trapped with him. He looked at his watch as he walked to a new person. "And that's five minutes."

He grabbed the man by the hand. There was a sickening squelch as the man who'd been grabbed screamed bloody murder. The flesh of his arm parted as his assailant pulled out a blade similar to the one he'd had before. The man barely had time to register what had just happened and was clinging to his boneless arm in shock when he was stabbed through the chest with a weapon made from the bones of his own arm. Wrenching the weapon free, the man ran his fingers through his hair as he straightened before looking back at his watch. "His life has bought you five more minutes."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of monsters. (T)   Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm

She smirked as she watched him look around the room before seeing him kill her. She loved how he killed people it was just so... pleasing to the eyes. She made the man fall to his knees and hold out his hands for her to use them to step up to the counter. She then sat down on the counter and moved her fingers to make him then lower his head a bit before using it as a foot rest for both her feet.

She smiled watching the mad killed one person after the other and giggled a bit at the screaming. She didn't particularly like it when he shouted, which was troublesome to her due to how much she normally loved hearing screaming in all forms and there only being one other man that bothered her when he screamed. But she regrow her previously shrinking smile as he calmed back down and killed another person.

She closed her eyes happily as she licked her lollipop while she listened to the chorus of sobs coming from around the room. She then reopened them upon hearing his next statement wanting to see the next death. She smiled happily as he killed him mercilessly and spoke up to the others. "Hey can I kill the next one if they don't finish in time?" She asked with a little bounce as she sat there like a child asking for candy if they behaved well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scrpg.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of monsters. (T)   

Back to top Go down

A meeting of monsters. (T)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1